Vahiguroo Jio Guru Nanak Dev Jio kirpa Jio_/\_
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Bhai Jugraj Singh Jio,
Please read my comments in your youtube, and know YOU CAN HEAL JIO_/\_

[youtu.be]

bhul chuk muaf Vahiguroo Jio
Betha Bhai Jugraj Singh Jio,
This Gurmukh VERY HUMBLE DOCTOR, has been fighting serious cancer since 1999 WITH GURBANI JIO_/\_

[youtu.be]

He does BEAUTIFUL SWEET KEERTAN WITH HIS WIFE (at New Orleans Gurduara once a month, but lately told by current president no longer allowed, and his wife threatened by president assistant, when wife asked why can't they do Keertan seva any longer?) as they did at my mother's funeral in 1999, and when He does Keertan, His Khanda is very visible on His Forehead Jio (what I consider Baksheesh from Vahiguroo Pita Maharaj, thus he survives to this day).

Vahiguroo Jio Khalsa Panth Nu Bahh Dey Jio_/\_
I don't want to annex this thread but it is a very timely and important reminder that we are living unhealthy lives far away from the Guru's normal. Cancer is largely caused by lifestyle and environmental pollution. The air, water and food (earth) are becoming highly toxic. Cancer is a miserable and painful disease and I would wish it on noone. My prayers to Bhai Jugraj Singh who is suffering because of the consumerism of others. It is easy to live a sustainable and healthy life- exactly the way the Gurus taught. We can and we must or we're all going to be lost.
Vahiguroo Jio,
I would like to humbly apologise and go offtrack to add, that true to mission of Bhai Jugraj Singh Jio to spread message of love and unity for humanity, and as is Dr Walia's, Dr Sahib Jio is barred from entering india, due to his support for oppressed Sikhs in issues of 1984 storming of Sri Darbar Sahib Jio atey genocide of Sikhs.
So my appeal as a kiri tul na hovni, to our kaum as per Jathedar Jagtar Singh Jio to please UNITE AND RESPECT THOSE WHO WALK THE KANIO TIKI PATH AS GURU GOBIND SINGH JIO AND HIS FAMILY DID, AS DID GURU NANAK DEV JIO _/\_
OUR GURDUARAS ARE HOMES OF OUR GURU SAHIBAAN JIO, WHERE WE ARE ONE FAMILY, quiet our status, wealth et al, BECAUSE IN VAHIGUROO JIO DHAR only PURE HEARTS RULE IN HUMILITY AND RESPECT_/\_ji
bhul chuk muaf Vahiguroo Jio
ks bhaenji I dont think Jugraaj Veer reads this forum. I think you'd better send your wishes in a message to Basic Of Sikhi channel on youtube.

I personally hold him in great respect and high esteem. I strongly feel that he is 'just what the doctor ordered' as far as tatt gurmat parchaar is concerned. Nobody outside the AKJ holds such uncompromising and ਤੱਤ ਗੁਰਮਤ vichar and nobody (at least uptil now) has been able to explain and present Sikhi in modern English as vociferously and faithfully as he does. This is because he himself is a Naam Simran wala gursikh, unlike others.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login