ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why is there so much division in the panth?

Posted by duhagan123 
Vahegurujikakhalsa Vahegurujikifateh Sangat jee

***Just to reiterate - my intention is not to actually the discuss differences within our panth, but just to set them aside for a minute and ask why they're there.***
I've been amrit dhari for like a year now, I absolutely love my sikhi and relationship with Guru Sahib - things couldn't be more perfect between me and my Guru... I've suddenly just come to a standpoint, taken a step back and I just have to ask... Why are there so many differences? We're all Sikhs, we all have to keep Rehit, we all take Amrit from the same khande bhaate di pahul... It just saddens my heart because I haven't been able to find an answer. I even googled it. Didn't help. So maybe you do.

VahegurujikakhalsaVahegurujikifateh _/\_
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Vahiguroo Jio,
With our 8.4 million lives mind dirt, only Rehitvaan Gurmukho Amrit Sinchar for ALL SIKHS, could unite all ji?_/\_

Bhul chuk muaf mai andley ki tek_/\_
Modern day Mai Bago Vahiguroo baksheesh karin sabna upar Jio_/\_

[youtu.be]

bhul chuk muaf
ks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Modern day Mai Bago Vahiguroo baksheesh karin
> sabna upar Jio_/\_
>
> [youtu.be]
>
>
> bhul chuk muaf

To compare any Singh or Singhni to someone of Mata Bhag Kaur Jee's calibre and spirituality is extremely disrespectful. No one would dare compare anyone to Baba Deep Singh Jee, Bhai Mani Singh Jee or Banda Singh Bahadur Jee because people hold them with such high esteem, especially with the sacrifices they made.
Bhul chuk muaf Vahiguroo Jio, Mai Bago Jio, atey sabna nu_/\_
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login