ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

4 Qualities of a Sanmukh Sikh

Posted by Preetam Singh 
4 Qualities of a Sanmukh Sikh
February 18, 2017 04:01PM
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ!

ਸਨਮੁਖ ਸਿਖ ਦੀਆਂ ਕੀ ਨਿਸ਼ਾਨੀਆਂ ਹਨ, ਇਸ ਬਾਰੇ ਸਿਖ ਇਤਿਹਾਸ ਵਿਚ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਦੇਵ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਇਕ ਸਿਖ ਦੀ ਸਾਖੀ ਬਹੁਤ ਸਮਝਣ ਵਾਲੀ ਹੈ। ਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਇਸ ਸਾਖੀ ਵਿਚ ਜੋ ਗੁਣ ਸਨਮੁਖ ਸਿਖ ਦੇ ਦਸੇ ਹਨ, ਉਹ ਸਾਡੇ ਵਾਸਤੇ ਲਾਜ਼ਮੀ ਹਨ ਕਿ ਅਸੀਂ ਧਾਰਨ ਕਰੀਏ ਤਾਂ ਜੋ ਸਾਡੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਜੀਵਨ ਵਿਚ ਚੜ੍ਹਦੀ ਕਲਾ ਆਵੇ ਅਤੇ ਪੰਥ ਦੀ ਵੀ ਚੜ੍ਹਦੀ ਕਲਾ ਹੋਵੇ। ਆਪ ਜੀ ਚਿਤ ਲਾ ਕੇ ਇਹ ਵੀਡੀਓ ਸੁਨਣ ਦੀ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰੋ ਜੀ।

ਇਕ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਨੁਕਤਾ ਇਸ ਸਾਖੀ ਤੋਂ ਜੋ ਪਰਗਟ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ, ਉਹ ਹੈ ਲਫਜ਼ ਮੁਦਤਾ ਦੀ ਵਰਤੋਂ। ਮੁਦਤਾ ਦਾ ਅਰਥ ਪੁਰਾਤਨ ਸਮੇਂ ਵਿਚ ਖੁਸ਼ੀ ਲਈ ਵਰਤਿਆ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਇਹੋ ਹੀ ਅਰਥ “ਮੁਦਾਵਣੀ” ਸ਼ਬਦ ਦਾ ਹੈ ਜੋ ਸੋਰਠਿ ਕੀ ਵਾਰ ਵਿਚ ਆਉਂਦਾ ਹੈ।

Who is a Sanmukh Sikh and what are the 4 main qualities of a Sanmukh Sikh. These 4 qualities are discussed in the attached video. Another important point to note is that the word “Mudta” has been used in the meaning of happiness. Mudta and Mudaavni are synonyms and both words have been formed from the common root “Mudd”. Based on this, we can conclude that the word “Mudaavni” that appears in Sorath kee Vaar, means happiness and not riddle.

Preetam Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: 4 Qualities of a Sanmukh Sikh
February 21, 2017 07:09AM
Probably the pull of Maya stopping me but would love to do Darshan of Toronto Singh's. Explanations explained in such a calm way has an impact on the listener. I'm very impressed with the way the young Singhs are conversing in fluent Punjabi, tusi vadhaee dhe patar ho.
Re: 4 Qualities of a Sanmukh Sikh
February 21, 2017 11:31AM
Excellent videos, and thanks for giving us darshan of Gursikhs. Kirpa karke hor video release karan di kirpalta karo, hun pichha nahi shadna jeeo!. So proud to have you guys as my brothers smiling bouncing smiley
Unjaan jeeo,

You are more than welcome to come give your Darshan. Thank you for the feedback. It is only by the Kirpa of Guru jee that we are able to make such videos.

Outwardly jeeo,

Thank you for the feedback. We are very proud to have so much support from our brothers.

Preetam Singh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login