ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Response to Bhai Sukhjeevan Singh's 2nd video on Raagmala

Posted by Preetam Singh 
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ!

ਸੰਪਰਦਾਇਕ ਪਰਚਾਰਕ ਭਾਈ ਸੁਖਜੀਵਨ ਸਿੰਘ ਦੀ ਰਾਗਮਾਲ ਦੀ ਦੂਜੀ ਵੀਡੀਓ ਵਿਚ ਉਸਨੇ ਦੁਬਾਰਾ ਫੇਰ ਅਖੰਡ ਕੀਰਤਨੀ ਜਥੇ ਤੇ ਹਮਲੇ ਕੀਤੇ ਹਨ।ਇਸ ਵਕਤ ਅਸੀਂ ਟਰੋਂਟੋ ਦੇ ਅਖੰਡ ਕੀਰਤਨੀ ਜਥੇ ਦੇ ਸਿੰਘਾਂ ਨੇ ਉਸਦੇ ਜਵਾਬ ਵਿਚ ਇਕ ਵੀਡੀਓ ਕਢੀ ਹੈ। ਹੁਣ ਉਸਨੇ ਮੰਗਲ, ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਵਿਆਕਰਣ, ਗੁਰਮੁਖੀ ਲਿਪੀ ਅਤੇ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਬਾਵਨ ਅਖਰੀ ਬਾਰੇ ਬਹੁਤ ਗਲਤ ਬਿਆਨੀਆਂ ਕੀਤੀਆਂ ਹਨ ਜਿਸ ਕਾਰਨ ਸਾਨੂੰ ਇਨਾਂ ਵਿਸਿਆਂ ਤੇ ਵੀ ਵੀਡੀਓ ਤਿਆਰ ਕਰਨੇ ਪੈਣੇ ਹਨ। ਅਸੀਂ ਆਸ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਾਂ ਕਿ ਸੰਪਰਦਾਇਕ ਵੀਰ ਰਾਗਮਾਲਾ ਦਾ ਮਸਲਾ ਛੇੜ ਕੇ ਜਥੇ ਤੇ ਅਟੈਕ ਨਹੀ ਕਰਨਗੇ ਪਰ ਜੇਕਰ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੇ ਅਟੈਕ ਜਾਰੀ ਰਹੇ ਤਾਂ ਸਾਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਫੇਰ ਰਾਗਮਾਲਾ ਬਾਰੇ ਖੁਲ ਕੇ ਵੀਡੀਓ ਤਿਆਰ ਕਰਨੇ ਪੈਣਗੇ। ਕਿੰਨਾ ਚੰਗਾ ਹੋਵੇ ਜੇਕਰ ਅਸੀਂ ਸਾਰੇ ਗੁਣਾਂ ਦੀ ਸਾਂਝ ਕਰੀਏ ਅਤੇ ਪੰਥ ਦੀ ਚੜ੍ਹਦੀ ਕਲਾ ਲਈ ਉਪਰਾਲੇ ਕਰੀਏ। ਆਪ ਸਭ ਗੁਰਸਿਖਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਸ ਵੀਡੀਓ ਨੂੰ ਵਧ ਤੋਂ ਵਧ ਸ਼ੇਅਰ ਕਰੋ ਅਤੇ ਸਾਨੂੰ ਸੁਝਾਓ ਦੇਵੋ ਤਾਂ ਕੇ ਅਸੀਂ ਅਗੇ ਨੂੰ ਹੋਰ ਬਿਹਤਰ ਤਰੀਕੇ ਨਾਲ ਸੇਵਾ ਕਰ ਸਕੀਏ।

In response to the second video on Raagmala by Bhai Sukhjeevan Singh, we have released the following video. We did not want to get involved in this stale debate on Raagmala but incessant attacks by Sampradayak preachers on Akhand Kirtani Jatha has left us with no choice but to issue rebuttals to their assertions on Raagmala. If they don’t stop their attack on the Jatha, using the issue of Raagmala, the we are going to be compelled to make comprehensive videos about Raagmala. We would rather spend our energies on other more important areas of Sikh Parchaar but if required, we will not hesitate to do the required to counter the attacks on Akhand Kirtani Jatha.

Preetam Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

I don't think Bhai Sukhjeevan Singh has it in his mind to stop, so this may be an excellent opportunity to perhaps "modernize" the presentation of facts from books to social media/online video. I think it is going to expand on the topics, as the Benti video is getting into mangals, Dilgeer (???) and other various topics beyond ragmala.

Please don't retract from this seva, but rather embrace it and continue the peaceful dialog. If you take the lead and present the views in a calm, organized manner, it will at least give both sides a voice to the youth (and Sikhs in general) so they can make an informed decision on their own. I agree that the matter is hundreds of years old, but there is a desire from the sampardayiac UK groups to light this fire again. It is better to make sure yours is at least as bright as theirs so at least unlearnt Sikhs like me can see them as beacons of truth and be more informed.

Also, if carried on peacefully and organized, it will prevent the usual devolving into a "tu-tu-mai-mai" that most Punjab conversations turn into. Please keep them on track, focused and fact-based, rather than going after personalities or trying to divert from the issue(s).
Sukhjeevan Singh jeo,

On your website :
[www.raagmalaisgurbani.com]

Under the link "EVIDENCE", you included snapshots of ragmala from old handwritten saroops under 'Historical Manuscipts', I also recall seeing the "Punjab Digital Library" mark on the ragmala pages of the saroops. Meaning you obtained them from Punjab Digital Library. In particular, your website also mentioned these digitized saroops were from Takht Patna Sahib.

Currently, its seems ,all the pictures have been removed by yourself:

Could you kindly share the links to those particular saroops from Punjab Digital Library; which were presented as evidence to sangat ?

Chota veer
Is he on this forum??
Aalas Moorakh
Is he on this forum??

Given that Singhs here have engaged him publicly & he is aware all Singhs in Gurmatbibek read or post here.
I don't have a doubt what I have written above, he will read or anyone in UK who is his katha follower will alert of him of it

The 1st handwritten saroop he showed has "Raagmala Mahalla 5" on the link:

Surely he wouldn't have any hesitance to share the links to all those saroop shown as evidence previously on the link above.

Chota veer
Hope so brother.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login