ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ਹਰਿ ਕੀਰਤਨ ਧੁਨੀਆਂ

Posted by Vista 
*ਹਰਿ ਕੀਰਤਨ ਧੁਨੀਆਂ*

ਕਹਿਬੇ ਕਉ ਸੋਭਾ ਨਹੀ ਦੇਖਾ ਹੀ ਪਰਵਾਨੁ ॥ '' I cannot describe its sublime glory; it has to be seen to be appreciated. ''

In that same Khalsa BaNa and Grandeur, Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh jee started doing Keertan at Amritvela, at about 3AM and finished at around 9AM.

The Keertan started from ਲੋਇਣ ਰਤੇ ਲੋਇਣੀ ਕੰਨੀ ਸੁਰਤਿ ਸਮਾਇ ॥ ''His eyes are imbued with the eyes of the Lord, and his ears ring with celestial consciousness. '' and three or four related shabads were read then he sang first Chaka of Asa Kee Vaar. He continued Keertan like this for one to one and a half hours then he sang the next Chaka.

The Sangat was sitting in the Darbar. Listening to the Amrit Keertan the Sangat was completely engrossed in Amrit BaNee. Many Gursikhs went into Smaadhi ,ਝਿਮਿ ਝਿਮਿ ਵਰਸੈ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਧਾਰਾ || . Then it Occurred to me that today I should stick with Bhai Sahib . I began to feel the same attraction of Gursikhi Pyaar & Radiance of Naam that i saw in his eyes in the Shimla Rainsbhai.

Bhai Sahib played the keys of the vaja so beautifully, he sang a Shabad which could open up ones Dasam Duaar, I gazed at him in amazement . I was in a half Conscious Blissful state when there was a break in the Keertan, with a straight neck, Bhai Sahibs mesemerising gaze rested on me and his eyes relayed a message which I understood to be that i should blissfully enjoy myself without disturbing him. Such was the power of Naam Rassiya Gursikhs who knew my inner thoughts.

Gurmukh Pyaareh Bhai Ratan Singh who was sitting next to me. He lovingly said to me Bhai Sahib! You have been very blessed by the true Pathshaha! Vaadiyaa !! Vaadiyaa !! I did not fully understand what he was congratulating me about, but i did feel that my delighted state, that occured after witnessing those enchanting eyes, was not some ordinary thing, but a magical occurrence. It was the glance of Sri Dashmesh jee who had given me his Divine Vision at that time I was unaware of this and lost in total Naam Ecstasy.

Translated from Soan ChiRee ChRee GaiN by Bhai Sahib Jodh Singh (Delhi
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login