ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

question -Guru Granth Sahib ji

Posted by jaskaur_1968 
waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji fateh,
Sadh Sangat ji,i have question in my mind, if we have only one room for Guru Granth sahib is not room for sukh assan, can we do sukh assan on same asthan?
-what happen my family is not into sikhi lot, we recently moved into new place. there is one room i named it Baba ji's room. but i knew that i can't have Guru Granth Sahib ji at home permanently, but i still want separate place for paath and simran and keep sancheeyan and gutka sahib, my story is:
i am going through bad timing as i can't go to gurudwara to meet my Guru ji. whenever i get ready go to gurudwara my husband gets mad- starts saying i am hungry give me something to eat then go, then say so many things so i won't be able to finish, by the time it is too late, sukh assan is done in gurudwara, even though he already ate enough food, he makes so many excuses to stop me, before, he used to sleep early ,so i got chance to go. but now always something, i am tired, i was thinking i should stop trying , because there is always some sort of evil things stopping me so hard, i was feeling like i should die, there is no point of living, if there is so many snakes on my way.,but i can't it is in waheguru's hand, not in my hand,
what now it is about 5 months passed i have been struggling to go to Gurudwara, one day someone called me to who i hve met only 2-3 times, she asked me do you want Guru Granth Sahib at your home permanently? she said a old lady who have Guru Granth sahib ji in her home now moving with her son and her husband already died, she can't take this seva anymore. As soon as i heard, my heart stated beating so fast, feeling helpless that i can't make my own decisions couldn't say no or yes. i said i call you back. then i talk to my husband i told him Guru ji send me massage through someone want to stay with us, he got exited didn't say no. but he is not Amirtdhari, used to drink lot but now is very less, but not completely. He said he will stop. i didn't say anything else i said no, alcohol or meat will be serve in my house
Right after that i called that lady said ok. then i talk to one of my relative, she said don't take this decision so fast.
forgive me sangat ji if i said something wrong
gurfateh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: question -Guru Granth Sahib ji
August 18, 2016 07:43PM
jaskaur jio,
Find Guru Jio within..I am same way in attempting to fulfill going to Gurduara by Punj Pyarey Jio.
Today I live where no Sikhs, or Gurduara, and only Sikh goes to hindu puja, with belief all is Vahiguroo...
I indulged in Vahiguroo on youtube, when separation is too painful...[youtu.be]
I do Sehaj Path from igranth app on my mobile, and yesterday's Vaho Vaho Ang, reminds all efforts to please Vahiguroo is useless except Naam ji...but with much love in heart for Vahiguroo...watch this video, especially at end where this genuine gem, encourages to sing with pure love in love, and His amazing voice is justification of his love for Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj Jio
...[youtu.be]
VAHIGUROO IS WITHIN ALL (good and bad, as Vahiguroo loves us all same) AND AROUND US jio...
Bhul chuk muaf Vahiguroo rakha Sabna nu_/\_
August 18, 2016 07:48PM
[youtu.be]
August 18, 2016 08:29PM
[www.youtube.com]
Thanks you for your excellent advice ks ji, no one else respond to my post only you, did i ask unimportant question? waherguru
August 31, 2016 07:19AM
Vahiguroo jaskaur_1968 jio,
Dhan Vahiguroo keuke dukhia SAB sansar atey Satnam Vahiguroo Naam Jahaj hai ji_/\_
Akjfaq.com atey Sarab rog ka aukhad Naam on youtube should be attempted DAILY ji.
Do not look in eyes of anyone when you begin to feel Guru Sahib Jio baksheesh, and do not allow bad odor reach your nose and only Gurbani keertan be heard in your ears ji. Try not to compromise eating non amritdhari langar ji. SVAAS SVAAS VAHIGUROO DEY VAHO VAHO WITH UNDIVIDED PYAR...
Vahiguroo Jio then sadey SAB KARAJ SAVARANGEY ji_/\_...Vahiguroo Jio kirpa bhul chuk muaf sabna nu...Sab Gobind Hai ji...Guru Sahib Jio is very playful...so be merry...Guru Granth Sahib Jio Prakash Vadaiah Sab Sikh Kaum nu!_/\_

Ps. Gurmukhs on this website know we in dukh because of our own fault for not following Guru Sahib Jio Hukam 100 percent, and choosing to live away from Gurduara atey Khalsa Panth...thus, my posts ignored too, but my pyarey Guru Sahib Parvasa very dyalu too ji..bhul chuk muaf
Your question was fine. I think what happens is that everyone just thinks that someone else will answer it and then no one really does.
I think your main question was about sukhasan asthaan. If you only have one room, I have seen that in many houses sukhasan is done in the same room but a small bed is kept for that.
August 31, 2016 05:22PM
atey my sincere apologies for going off track, with regards to your main question about Guru Granth Sahib Jio jaskaur ji, and Vahiguroo dhan that His Parvasa has answered your question.
September 01, 2016 06:50AM
..the off trace content however, is very valid as I have been personally experiencing much interference on my pc (foolishly gave remote access to hinds claiming to represent Microsoft, after they flashed virus alert on my pc one day), and mobile...and smelling tobacco amongst other foul odor (other attempts to shake my emotional strength), each time I show empathy towards issues in Punjab...and seen silhouttee roop of male figure in black walking out door, after I loudly use Gurbani as defense...thus, my toree matt, would like to share what I strongly believe this sick hind kaum (aiming for hind raj) still attempting against sikhs, and all races ji...

[www.boldsky.com]

Bhul chuk muaf Vahiguroo..

DHAN DHAN GURU GRANTH SAHIB JIO VAHO VAHO VADAIAH
There is a basic Maryada (protocol) to follow when someone wants to do seva of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee at their Rein Basera (home). Since Guru Sahib are Shahay Shahen Shaah while they are Gareeb Nivaaj, so do's and don'ts must be followed. Daas will write some basic points that I have learned from Sangats of Gurmukhs, see if it answers what you are looking for.

1) House must be free of consumption of prohibitive items such as meat, eggs, liquor or any other intoxicants.
2) At least Kesadhari (who do not cut hair) do Seva of Guru Sahib.
3) Guru Granth Sahib's Larrivaar Parkaash must be done.
4) There should be a separate Sukh Aasan Asthaan, it is better to do in a separate room (with door). If not possible then it can be done in same room in a separate bed (Palang). Door should be kept close when no Praani is in the room.
5) There should be at-least 5 Baani Paath, Ardaas in the early morning and Rehraas Bania in the evening followed by Sohila Sahib while doing Sukh Aasan.
6) All Rumallay (Darshani and Sukhasaan) must be kept clean. They can be made of plain cloth, embroidery is not necessary. Generally, Sukh Aasani Rumallay are white.
7) A Tyar-bar-Tyar Gursikh should prepare Degh everyday.
8) Always go to Maharaaj's Tabyia only after doing full Ishnaan (including Kesh) when get up from sleep or after Jangal Paani.
9) Always wear fresh set of cloths when sitting in Tabiya with Hajooria. You can have a separate set of clothing to wear when go to Tabiya, wash them as necessary.
10) Don't use alcoholic perfumes (actually any perfume) in Guru Sahib's room. Natural oil or hand made Dhoop is better.
September 01, 2016 08:20PM
Vahiguroo Jio,
benti to remove hind black magic web article link in my post before this, please jio_/\_

Vahiguroo Jio kirpa
thank you bhai Jasjit singh ji, sorry for replying late. i had nothing to say about rehit maryada, we must follow. i am the only person with Guru Kirpa doing keshi ishnan with 5 bania morning and rehras, kertan sohila at night. that doesn't make any difference unless my whole family will follow same path, my husband drinks, but saying i will stop, once Guru ji will be here. i said i don't trust, i will have to tell my mind not to crave for Guru ji sawroop. instead accept Bhanna. it is my karma, i can't run away from karma, Sangat ji forgive me,
whaheguru ji ka khalsa
waheguru ji ki fateh
Daas must say keep the desiring spark alive, one day Guru Jot will appear.
sorry for late post, as i just saw this now. Just my opinion: it was surprising that your husband got excited and said he would stop drinking. i would think that once Guru Sahib Ji comes to your house, having faith in Akal Purakh, everything would be fixed. all obstacles in your way would be taken away or lessened because with Their presence, your house would be turned into a heaven. but by being skeptical of your husband and refusing to bring Guru Sahib Ji to your house, you might have turned away a chance to turn your life around. But, all is hukam. It might have been a test, we don't know. But whatever happens is hukam, whatever we go through with each breath, each minute, each day, is how Guru Sahib wishes it to be. Knowing that it is all in Their hukam, find comfort that Guru Sahib is watching over you, and is with you with the love you have for Them.

Bhul Chuk Maaf. just sharing an opiniong, I know nothing.

kk
With due respect, I am not qualified to say anything re: Guru Saroop:!

But regarding:

i am the only person with Guru Kirpa doing keshi ishnan with 5 bania morning and rehras, kertan sohila at night. that doesn't make any difference unless my whole family will follow same path.

Guru kirpa is individual not collective: You will bear the fruits of your bhagti & what your family does or does not do will not effect your inner journey & nor it should influence you is my humble opinion, forgive me.

As respected Guru Nanak Dev Ji worte in Guru Granth sahib ji, you can meet God with moolmantar & simran.

Mool Manthra Har Naam Rasaaein Kahu Naanak Pooraa Paaeiaa ||5||

मूल मंत्रु हरि नामु रसाइणु कहु नानक पूरा पाइआ ॥५॥

Chanting the Mool Mantra, and the Name of the Lord, the source of nectar, says Nanak, I have found the Perfect Lord. ||5||

Ang 1040 Line 19 Raag Maaroo: Guru Nanak Dev
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login