ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

5 Evils?

Posted by Jacfsing2 
5 Evils?
March 19, 2016 05:39PM
How does one fight the 5 Evils despite trying to do paht everyday and grow as a Sikh?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: 5 Evils?
March 20, 2016 06:09PM
naam japo, kirtan suno, paath karo, and kar sangat sadh ki .......naal ardaas bentia guru de charan vich
Re: 5 Evils?
March 22, 2016 03:25PM
What maheep ji said is basicly how simple it is.
I think the biggest weapon a Sikh has is Ardas. I know that I used to underestimate the power of ardas before I took fighting vikaars seriously. Remember that if you are fighting vikaars, you are doing so because Guru Jee is making you do it. So the best thing to do is ardas.
Overall, just make Sikhi a very high priority in your life. People who don't think that fighting vikaars is serious or aren't trying to usually don't put that much effort in this direction. A lot of people have really low standards for this. For example, a lot of people say that dating is okay, when this is just nonsense. Any gursikh with some experience in Sikhi will tell you the exact opposite of that. So follow the advice of gursikhs that take Sikhi seriously because they will give advice that actually helps, even if everyone else calls it extreme. Everyone else will only give you advice that leads to your downfall without you even knowing that you've failed.
Do a search in any Gurbani app for the word sangat. it will make the importance of Gursikh Sangat very obvious.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login