ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dasam Bani and AKJ

Posted by SinghAbb 
Dasam Bani and AKJ
March 15, 2016 04:04PM

This is pathetic. Anyone who thinks they can speak against Dasam Granth Sahib while claiming to represent akj is a fool of lowest intellect.
For those who claim to be a part of the jatha and still do parchar against Dasam Granth Sahib, I've found a few links that prove that no one in akj should be against Dasam Granth Sahib. It took me a few minutes to find this much and there is more that I haven't posted here. It's so easy to find proof of how Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh believed in Dasam Bani that anyone who says otherwise is either in extreme denial of the truth or is deliberately trying to damage the Khalsa panth, akj, and insulting Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh.

[www.akhandkirtanijatha.org]
[puratanjatha.blogspot.ca]
[puratanjatha.blogspot.ca]

If someone is against Dasam Bani, they have the freedom to be that way. But no one can enforce this on the rest of the jatha. Anyone who tries to enforce this manmat on the rest of jatha is a moorakh. Such people should be kept out of any decision making or position of power in the jatha because it is evident that they don't represent the sangat that started around Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Dasam Bani and AKJ
March 15, 2016 05:53PM
AKJ should issue a statement condemning this poster and affirming their faith in Dasambani.
March 15, 2016 08:05PM
I don't think such posters should even be posted in a public forum such as this one. There's too much pakhand to pay attention to all of it so I think it's best to ignore things like this and just try to strengthen our own Jeevans. These people's time will come.

Bhul Chuk Maafi
March 15, 2016 08:07PM
Did you inquired if this poster was really from AKJ?
March 17, 2016 09:53AM
VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

[akj.org] - seems that the poster/advertisement is lying.
March 18, 2016 12:46PM
I apologize for overreacting about this poster. I stand by what I've said about supporting Dasam Bani but I should not have hastily put the poster here. I don't know who to ask for confirming the poster so I didn't ask. That would have been the better course of action. Thank you to the guy that did what I should have done to find out more about this.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login