ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A Very Disturbing Video

Posted by News 
A Very Disturbing Video
January 01, 2010 09:03AM
[www.youtube.com]

Look how the the police is beating Sikhs who are injured. This is pure evil.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: A Very Disturbing Video
January 01, 2010 11:16AM
i just got a message that ashutosh is having a samagam in manawala (amritsar sahib) on 3 Jan. singhs who were in ludhiana are all on police watch list and will be arrested as they arrive to protest. they're asking for singhs to come forward and offer their seva to the panth in protesting this pakhandi's attempt to gain support in amritsar sahib.

the singh who sent me the message is asking all gursikhs to do ardaas for chardi kala of the panth at this difficult time.

be prepared for more disturbing videos like this to surface in the next week, and more singhs to get shaheed.

please pass to your friends.
January 02, 2010 10:25PM
Vaheguru Vaheguru!!! May Guru Sahib bring Chardi Kala to Khalsa Panth.

Kulbir Singh
January 04, 2010 07:30PM
That was quite disturbing. A few days before this incident, the Bihari migrants had also rioted in Ludhiana, but the police did not use any such lethal force. A few month earlier to this, when the followers of the so called “Guru” Swami Ramanand rioted all over punjab causing curfew the police did not react so harshly against them either. But when Sikhs protest against a fake Guru who is insulting Sikhi, they are shot at and beaten.
January 08, 2010 10:17AM
just got news from my veerji about the manawala program... a large amount of singhs gathered, took busses and trucks to the village. a lot of police were there too. but ashutosh's chela cancelled their program. they didn't have the guts to face so many singhs.

see what we can do when we work together!
January 08, 2010 11:34AM
good stuff! let us stay vigilant.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login