ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How we should love and treat Gursikhs

Posted by sk 
This is a bachan Sri Guru Har Rai Jee, as recorded by their daughter, Bibi Roop Kaur Ji. Worth reading and reflecting on. May we always remain balhaar to Gursikhs.

Taken from [www.tapoban.org

----------------------------

A Sikh could not have child || He pleaded in front of Guru, O king flower is there but no fruit || Guru said serve Sikhs and you will receive a child || Which ever Sikh Sant came he gave them food || He would look after them || He then came to Guru || The Sikh did a plea to Guru, O King you said if I serve Sikhs I will receive a child || I served Sikhs as but there is no Child || However Guru said child how did you serve the Sikhs || The Sikh said, O King which ever Sikh came and went I gave them food and looked after them || Guru said this serving is not done by the highest ones || Sikh said, O King what ever you order so shall I serve || Guru said, which ever Sikh comes wash their feet and drink in it || Only let go of his feet if he pulls them || Then embrace him || Only let go when he says so || Then nourish them || Only let go when they say so || Then listen to Shabad Sakhi from them || Tell them one too || Then comfortably put them to sleep || Wake up at amritvela and assist them in bathing || Read listen to Jap || Then after nourishing them go along with them carelessly || Wherever he says stop, stand and plead with him || In his mercy, what ever is requested will be received || This serving finds its place || Within Sikhs lie all the treasures || 16 ||

---------------------------
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Waaheguru!
If we see this happen today we say that person is following a baba, so how do we make the differentiation?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login