ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Guru Nanak Dev Ji’s visit to Rome, Italy in the year 1520.

Posted by Navroop Singh 
Guru Nanak Dev Ji’s visit to Rome, Italy in the year 1520.

The Vatican FINALLY confirms the visit of Il Prima Guru Dei Sikhs, the first Guru of the Sikhs.

Ufficio Papa (office of the Pope) confirms about Satguru Nanak Sahib visit to Rome and other towns of Italy (by courtesy of Pope Benedict-12 and his Arch-Bishop, Dom Jose Ronaldo Rebeiro dated Feb 27, 2013).

Arch-Bishop Dom Jose Ronaldo of Pope Benedict-XII, speaks about Satguru Nanak Sahib visit to Rome with a musician, in 1518 AD, and Satguru stayed in Mussoleum-F of Old St.Peter’s Basillica. Satguru advocated to Leo-X, (the Pope) “Liberty of Slavery”.

He told the Pope that nobody has the right to enslave others.

Almighty Satguru told the worthy Pope that every human being has the same blood in his or her veins. Satguru discussed in detail the “Missionario Humantario (Universal Human Mission). [by courtesy of Ufficio Scavi, Vatican, Rome, dated March 2, 2013]

“Sanctus Nanacus Di Indi, Prima Gorium Di Secta, Avec Musei”,

Meaning thereby, Saint Satguru Nanak Sahib, the First Guru of the Sikhs, with a musician, came to Rome and others towns of Italy in the last week of May, 1520 [by courtesy of the office of Scavi (Ufficio Scavi) Saturday (Sabato), dated March 2, 2013].

Thomas Nelson, US Ambassador to Italy, (1913-19), confirms from Vatican records that Satguru Nanak visited Florence, Gobbio etc. [by courtesy of “Nelson’s Encyclopaedia, 1913]
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
While we do know for a fact as per Bhai Gurdaas jee's Vaars, that Siri Guru Nanak Dev jee physically visited every corner of this Earth, but such confirmation as above is truly breathtaking. Vaah!

Kulbir Singh
I have no authority to say how much of this is true, or if any of it is false. But this is such a pleasant shock which just amazes me! I am not too sure about the authenticity of the authors, but just found it very interesting, so sharing it. I haven't read this yet, rather only skimmed through it, but I look forward to reading it and I am sure anyone would enjoy!

Sahib Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee's travels to the following locations:

Uganda:
[satguru.weebly.com]
[satguru.weebly.com]

Tanzania:
[satguru.weebly.com]

Kenya:
[satguru.weebly.com]
[satguru.weebly.com]
[satguru.weebly.com]
[satguru.weebly.com]
[satguru.weebly.com]

Dar-Es-Salaam:
[satguru.weebly.com]

Kongo:
[satguru.weebly.com]

Istanbul, Turkey:
[satguru.weebly.com]

Sumatra, Indonesia:
[satguru.weebly.com]

Egypt:
[satguru.weebly.com]

Bergan, Norway:
[satguru.weebly.com]

Siberia:
[satguru.weebly.com]

Greece: [satguru.weebly.com]
[satguru.weebly.com]
[satguru.weebly.com]

Spain and Portugal:
[satguru.weebly.com]

Montreal, Canada:
[satguru.weebly.com]

North Carolina, USA:
[satguru.weebly.com]

Mexico:
[satguru.weebly.com]

East Brazil:
[satguru.weebly.com]

Port of Spain, West Indies:
[satguru.weebly.com]

Sangat in Burma:
[satguru.weebly.com]

Hukamnama from Thailand:
[satguru.weebly.com]

French Surgeon, Francis Bernier, Gives Contemprary Proofs About Satgurus,1670:
[satguru.weebly.com]

American Sikhs in Sixteenth Century(Nanak-Panthies):
[satguru.weebly.com]

Guru Sahib and Martin Luther:
[satguru.weebly.com]

pictures:
[satguru.weebly.com]

4th journey of Guru Sahib and Bhai Mardana, and also the Nishan of Patshahi-I, In Mexico (Now in California), where Guru Sahib liberated 270 slaves:
[satguru.weebly.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login