ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More Nitnem audio files uploaded

Posted by Jatinderpal Singh 
Vaaheguroo jee kaa Khaalsaa, Vaaheguroo jee kee fateh!

Sangat jee - with Vaaheguroo jee's Kirpaa, santhiya Paath of Sri Anand Saahib, Sri Rehraas Saahib, Sri Sohilaa Saahib and Laavan are now available in the > Multimedia section of this website under >> Gurbani Santhiya in >>>Nitnem Banian and >>>>Extra Nitnem Banian folders.

Please excuse the delay in uploading these files. More Paath files are to be uploaded soon.

Dhanvaadh jee,

Jatinderpal Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sangat jee - Paath of Sri Aasaa Kee Vaar has now been uploaded in the >Mutimedia section in the >>Gurbani Santhiya folder >>>Panj Granthi.

Dhanvaadh jee,

Jatinderpal Singh
One of my 8 year old students, who comes from a mona family, has been wanting to learn to do paath. I put the sohila sahib recording on his iPod and he's been listening to that every night. We are going to put the rest of the nitnem files on his iPod too, but just listening to sohila sahib has had a surprising impact on him as he's started to wake up all by himself at 5am to do ishnaan.
Sangat jee - Paath of Sri Sukhmani Saahib has now been uploaded.

Dhanvaadh jee,

Jatinderpal Singh
Sangat jee - Paath of Sri Bavan Akhri has now been uploaded.

Dhanvaadh jee,

Jatinderpal Singh
This is good seva. Needed this for a long time. Thanks
Sangat jee, Paath of Sri Oankaar has now been uploaded under Panj Granthi in the multimedia section.

Dhanvaadh jee,

Jatinderpal Singh
Great sewa! Guru Sahib jee hor kirpa kern!
Veer jee, any easy way to download these files to iPhone supporting format?
Sangat jee, Paath of Sri Sidh Gosht has now been uploaded under the multimedia section.

Dhanvaadh jee,

Jatinderpal Singh
I can't find any of these files? When you go on the bank granthi section in multimedia the folder is empty. Please help. Would love a sukhmani Sahib recording
I can't find any of these files? When you go on the panj granthi section in multimedia the folder is empty. Please help. Would love a sukhmani Sahib recording
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login