ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cure for arthritis or joint pains

Posted by Singh. 
My father had been bed ridden for some time with arthritis but once he tried this along with Gurbani paath and Naam of course (sarab rog ka aukhad naam) he was cured of his chronic arthritis.

First take the skin off 1 whole ginger and chop it into pieces.

• Next put about half a glass full of cold water in a food processor and then put the pieces of ginger and then blend them.

• Once they have been blended squeeze out the juiceproperly to create a ginger juice.

• Once the juice has been extracted squeeze half of a lemon into it.

• This mixture should last about 4/5 months.

• Every morning when waking up before eating, take out 1 ½ spoonfuls of the mixture into a cup and add one tablespoon of Black seed oil (commonly known as Kalonji). You can get this from Indian shops. Then add one whole table spoon of honey and 1 or 2 spoonfuls of warm water.

• Drink this everyday without fail for at least 3 or 4 months and you will definitely notice the difference.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
So, that means, one has to wait for at least 4 months to get the ginger juice ready for use. Is not it?
No, what I meant was the ginger juice mixture will last for 4 months. You take out 1 and half chamchey from the mixture and put into another cup and then add 1 table spoon of Black seed oil, 1 table spoon of honey and 1 or 2 spoonfuls of warm water and then drink.

You could say the ginger juice mixture is the 'master mixture' and then everyday you take out 1 and half spoonfuls from it and put into another cup and then add the other ingredients as described above & then drink.

The master mixture will last for a long time, up to 4 months even. Or if you drink everyday (as recommended) then it will run out quick, but you just make more then.
ginger is a wonderful natural anti-inflammatory. so is haldi and garlic.

doctors also say you should NOT eat sugar, salt, tomatoes, and dairy products to help with arthritis.

great post, thanks for the tip!
Thank you Veer Ji. Can a healthy person practice it? Any side effects? How old is your father Veer Ji?
"""""""""""doctors also say you should NOT eat sugar, salt, tomatoes, and dairy products to help with arthritis.""""""""""''

Bhein Ji, is it to be minimum or not at all? All these items except tomato are indispensible. For balanced diet recommended for arthritis, one have to use dairy items. That will be difficult for my mother to avoid sugar or salt.
MB Singh,

Yes a healthy person can also take it. My brother and mother also take it everyday and they are totally fit and healthy, there are no side effects at all, however you will have to be dedicated and take it everyday before you see changes. It will not happen over night. My father is almost in 50's. You can be any age to take this - young or old. It is a Desi ilaaj/Desi medicine.

My father got totally 100% better after 4 months, and he is still taking it every day for the past 5 years or so. It has worked much better than any other medicine that Doctors prescribed.

MB Singh - It would be good to know how your mother is doing after a few months or so.

AUKHAD AAEY RAAS VICH AAP KHALOAA.
Thanks for sharing this. The sangat on this site does measuring in batae, not cups (unless your cup is sarbloh?) hehe!!
MB Singh ji-

yes, these (along with meat) are the main culprits for joint pain. if you're worried about calcium (which is important for joint health and comes from dairy), you can get a lot of calcium from soy, saag, bhindi, broccoli, and other dark green vegetables.

salts and sugars are surely a problem. salt doesn't have to be eliminated but should be reduced. white sugar should be avoided, but gur or honey should be ok.

also tea and red chilies should be avoided if possible. green chilies are ok.

raw nuts, daals, garlic, ginger, haldi, soy, and fresh fruits and veggies are usually good (but avoid tomatoes).

there's lot of websites that explain this... also naturopathic and hollistic doctors are a good source of info. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login