ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ਪਾਵਨ ਬਿਰਧ ਸਰੂਪਾਂ ਦੀ ਅਗਨ ਭੇਟ ਸੇਵਾ

Posted by kookar78 
ਪਾਵਨ ਬਿਰਧ ਸਰੂਪਾਂ ਦੀ ਅਗਨ ਭੇਟ ਸੇਵਾ

ਜੁਗੋ ਜੁਗ ਅਟੱਲ ਧੰਨ ਧੰਨ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ
ਦੇ ਪਾਵਨ ਬਿਰਧ ਸਰੂਪ, ਗੁਟਕੇ, ਪੋਥੀਆਂ ਦੀ ਅਗਨ ਭੇਟ ਸੇਵਾ ਜੂਨ ੨੯, ੨੦੧੩ ਦਿਨ ਸ਼ਨੀਵਾਰ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਮਿਹਰ ਸਦਕਾ 7130 Healey Rd., Caledon ਵਿਖੇ ਹੋਵੇਗੀ । ਇਹ ਸੇਵਾ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਨਿੱਜੀ ਸੇਵਾ ਹੈ । ਆਉ, ਇਹ ਸੇਵਾ ਸੰਗਤੀ ਰੂਪ ਵਿਚ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਸਹਿਤ ਕਰੀਏ । ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖ਼ਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ, ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਸਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਤੋਂ ਪਰਵਾਨਿਤ ਸੇਵਾਦਾਰ, ਭਾਈ ਨਰਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ, ਇਹ ਸੇਵਾ ਨਿਭਾਉਣ ਲਈ ਗੋਇੰਦਵਾਲ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਤੋਂ ਟੋਰਾਂਟੋ ਪਹੁੰਚ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ ।
ਜੇਕਰ ਆਪ ਜੀ ਪਾਸ ਪਾਵਨ ਬਿਰਧ ਸਰੂਪ ਹਨ, ਸਾਨੂੰ ਸੰਪਰਕ ਕਰੋ । ਬਿਰਧ ਗੁਟਕੇ, ਪੋਥੀਆਂ, ਸਿੱਖ ਲਿਟਰੇਚਰ, ਜੰਤਰੀਆ, ਕੈਲੰਡਰ, ਅਤੇ ਫੋਟੋਆਂ (ਫਰੇਮ ਬਗੈਰ) ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਦਰਜ਼ ਹੈ, ਜੂਨ 29, 2013 ਨੂੰ ਸਵੇਰੇ 10 ਵਜੇ ਲੈ ਕੇ ਸੇਵਾ ਅਸਥਾਨ (Caledon) ਵਿਖੇ ਪਹੁੰਚੋ ਜੀ । ਧੰਨਵਾਦ ਸਹਿਤ ਦਰਸ਼ਨ ਦੇਣ ਦੀ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਲਤਾ ਕਰਨੀ ਜੀ ।

Sacred Agan Bhet Sewa

It is a humble request to all Sikh Sangat throughout North America to attend the Agan Bhet Sewa {Sacred Cremation Services} of PAAVAN {Sacred} BIRADH SAROOPS {Old unreadable Scriptures} of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Guttka Sahib and Pothi Sahib. This sacred service will be taking place on June 29, 2013 from 11:30am to 2pm.

We request all Sangat to take part in this Sewa and receive Guru Sahib Ji’s blessings.

Please bring any old unreadable Guttka Sahib and Pothi Sahib that you may have on June 29th at 10am. You can also bring along any Sikh literature, photos and calendars that contains Gurbani in it. Please make sure that the frame, glass and any metal where present has been removed.

Notes:
Buses will pick up the Sangat at 10:30am from Malton, Dixie, Rexdale, Scarborough, Dashmesh Darbar, Jot Parkash & Dunwin Gurdwara Sahib
Guru ka Langar will be served
Live Broadcast on Gursewa.Org website and Akal Live Android/iPhone apps

Announcement Video:
[www.facebook.com]
Event Details:
[www.facebook.com]  
One Minute Audio Announcement
[www.gursewa.org]
English Pamphlet
[www.gursewa.org]
Panjabi Pamphlet
[www.gursewa.org]
Agan Bhet Sewa/Services Poster
[www.gursewa.org]

Reply Quote TweetFacebook
ਸਾਧ ਸੰਗਤ ਜੀ
ਬੇਨਤੀ ਹੈ ਜੀ ਜੁਗੋ ਜੁਗ ਅਟੱਲ ਧੰਨ ਧੰਨ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਬਿ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਪਾਵਨ ਬਿਰਧ ਸਰੂਪ, ਗੁਟਕੇ, ਪੋਥੀਆਂ ਦੀ ਅਗਨ ਭੇਟ ਸੇਵਾ ਦੀ ਆਢ ਹੇਠ ਪੁਰਾਤਨ ਹੱਥ ਲਿਖਤ ਪਾਵਨ ਸਰੂਪਾਂ ਦਾ ਬਹੁਤ ਨੁਕਸਾਨ ਹੋ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ, ਸੰਗਤਾਂ ਸੁਚੇਤ ਰਹਿਣ ਜੀ ।
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,
Old is gold...as I have discovered when I hold my late parents' Gutka, when all else fails to bring relief to challenge to my soul, as I try achieve kanio tiki path discipline...so I regret greatly donating my father's Larivaar Gurbani after my mother's demise...as I was receiving voice guidance when I made worst decision of my life...so I feel very sad that sanctity of old Gutkey etc is being overlooked, maybe due to being held Gupt Gurmukhs, going to incinerator ji..
bhul chuk muaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Agree to Bhai Satwinder Pal Singh, we have to be very vigilant about what is going to be agan bhet. In past there were incidents when under the name of such campaigns, good condition saroops which were without Raagmala were burnt w/o any consultation and Guru's fear.
ਖਾਲਸਾ ਜੀਓ ,
ਦਾਸ ਇੰਡੀਆ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਗੋਇੰਦਵਾਲ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਇਕ ਵਾਰ ਕੁਝ ਸਿੰਘਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਇਸ ਸੇਵਾ ਵਿਚ ਹਾਜਰੀ ਭਰਨ ਗਿਆ |ਜਿਥੇ ਜਾਕੇ ਅਸੀਂ ਇਹ ਨੋਟ ਕੀਤਾ ਕੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਬਹੁਤ ਸਾਰੇ ਲੜੀਵਾਰ ਸਰੂਪ ਉਥੇ ਸੰਸਕਾਰ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਪਹੁੰਚੇ ਹੋਏ ਸਨ |ਦੂਜਾ ਉਥੇ ਬੇਅੰਤ ਨਿਤਨੇਮ ਦੇ ਗੁਟਕੇ ਵੀ ਅਗਨ ਭੇਟ ਲਈ ਪੁਜੇ ਹੋਏ ਸਨ |ਜੋ ਤਥ ਸਾਹਮਣੇਆਏ ਉਹ ਬਹੁਤ ਹੈਰਾਨੀ ਜਨਕ ਸਨ |ਲੜੀਵਾਰ ਸਰੂਪ ਇਸ ਕਰਕੇ ਉਥੇ ਪੂਜ ਰਹੇ ਸਨ ਕਿਉਂਕਿ ਬਹੁਤੇ ਗੁਰਦਵਾਰਾ ਸਾਹਿਬਾਨ ਚ ਗ੍ਰੰਥੀ ਸਿੰਘਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਉਹ ਪੜ੍ਹਨੇ ਨਹੀਂ ਆਉਂਦੇ ਇਸ ਲਈ ਇਸ ਤੋਂ ਬਚਣ ਲਈ ਉਹ ਇਹ ਸਰੂਪ ਬਿਰਧ ਕਹਿ ਕੇ ਸੰਸਕਾਰ ਵਾਸਤੇ ਭੇਜ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ |ਤੇ ਗੁਟਕੇ ਬਹੁਤ ਗਿਣਤੀ ਵਿਚ ਸੰਸਕਾਰ ਲਈ ਪੂਜਨੇ ਉਹ ਵੀ ਬਿਲਕੁਲ ਨਵੇਂ ਉਸਦਾ ਕਾਰਣ ਆਪਣੇ ਜਿਆਦਾਤਰ ਲੋਕ ਬਾਹਮਣਾਂ ਜਾਂ ਪੁਛਾਂ ਦੇਣ ਵਾਲਿਆਂ ਜਾਂ ਅਖੌਤੀ ਡੇਰੇ ਵਾਲਿਆਂ ਕੋਲ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ ਤੇ ਉਹ ਤਾੰਤ੍ਰਿਕ ਬਾਹਮਣ ਜਾਂ ਪੁਛਾਂ ਦੇਣ ਜਾਂ ਅਜਕਲ ਦੇ ਚਿੱਟੇ ਬਗਲੇ ਬਾਬੇ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਕੋਈ ਨਾ ਕੋਈ ਪਾਠ ਕਰਨ ਨੂੰ ਕਹਿ ਦਿੰਦੇ ਹਨ ਜਿਸ ਕਰਕੇ ਉਹ ਲੋਕ ਗੁਟਕੇ ਖਰੀਦ ਲੈਂਦੇ ਹਨ ਤੇ ਕਾਰਜ ਪੂਰਾ ਹੋ ਗਿਆ ਤਾਂ ਵੀ ਠੀਕ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੋਇਆ ਤਾਂ ਵੀ ਬਾਅਦ ਚ ਸੰਸਕਾਰ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਭੇਜ ਦਿੰਦੇ ਹਨ |ਜਦੋਂ ਸੰਸਕਾਰ ਸਮੇਂ ਸਿੰਘਾਂ ਨੇ ਇਸਦਾ ਵਿਰੋਧ ਕੀਤਾ ਤਾਂ ਬਾਬਾ ਨਰਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੇ ਸਾਡੇ ਵਲ ਇਸ ਤਰਾਂ ਦੇਖਿਆ ਜਿਦਾਂ ਅਸੀਂ ਕਿਸੇ ਬਾਬਰ ਦੀ ਕੁਲ ਚੋਂ ਹੋਈਏ |
ਭੁਲ ਚੂਕ ਮੁਆਫ
Yes, we have to be very vigilant about the Agan Bhet Sewa around you and only way you can assure this by being part of that Sewa. This way you can assure that no Manmat is happening in there (i.e., Agan Bhet of Hand Written and Stone Stamped etc that can be restored). You must meet the organizers/sevaadaars and participate in the Sevaa to see what’s happening and offer your assistance and feedback.

In regards to the Agan Bhet Sewa organized by Bh. Narinder Singh jee, only the modern printed Paavan Saroops or Guttkes are being Agan Bhet unless a Paavan Saroop comes half burnt. No Hand Written and Stone Stamped Paavan Saroops or Guttka Sahib or Pothi Sahib are Agan Bhet. Please see the list of documents below showing how many Paavan Saroops and Guttka Sahib & Pothi Sahib were given to SGPC for the Sevaa Sambhaal. Yes, a lot of times we get the Paavan Saroop that is not Biradh but that doesn’t mean we Agan Bhet that Paavan Saroop. Paavan Saroops are inspected (Darshan) three times prior to concluding Biradh. A lot of Paavan Saroop are fixed (sevaa) at these Sewa places. To date about 9700 Paavan Saroops have been given back to the Sangat that came to these Sevaa places (including Toronto) as Biradh. The Paavan Saroops are given to the Sangat that wanted it and there is a record for each Paavan Saroop.

Harsh Singh jee, when did you go to Sree Goindwal Sahib? How did you find that a lot of Larreedaar Paavan Saroops reached there? From what daas has just gathered, only very few Paavan Larreedaar Saroops get to these Agan Bhet Sewa places. If you are in GTA, you can meet Bh. Narinder Singh jee yourself to clarify your doubts. Currently, he is in Vancouver and he will be back in GTA on the night of May 24th.

Please do not make assumptions without knowing the facts.
Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

In reading the many comments on this page, the lack of knowledge and understanding of this sewa is clear. It is request on all members on this forum to first become fully educated of your topic before posting your views and perspectives. The type of information that is being provided from such hurtful comments which only reflect a lack of knowledge of how this sewa is actually being done, is giving all sangat around the world a completely wrong message. With guru jees kirpa i have been attending these agan bhet sewas all through India for the past 9 years and recently have attended the sewas occurring in Canada as well. Only seeing this sewa happen once or twice or hearing other people talk about it does not give you the right to give out ideas and perspectives that merely reflect assumptions and no researched truth.

Since the development of the printing presses all through India, Sahib Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji de saroop, gutke sahib, pothis along with Gurbani literature and CD's are printed in masses for the sangat. It has been a great resource to the sangat since the sangat had more access to reading Bani in different ways however, over time as Guru Ji's saroop, gutke sahib and pothis became worn out and birdh(old) after reading, sangat had no idea what to do with such articles. Due to this, it was a panthic decision to initiate this mahan sewa of ONLY printed articles. Since then, this sewa has been done with great precision and detail with sangat doing darshan or Guru Ji's saroop 3 times and making detailed notes and then, a final decision. It is repeated and announced though all modes of parchaar of this sewa that NO and that means NO HANDWRITTEN SAROOPS OF SHRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI, OR HANDWRITTEN GUTKE SAHIB, POTHIS or ANY OTHER RARE FINDING THAT IS RETRIEVED WITHIN THESE SEWAS ANYWHERE, IS AGAN BHET UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. All rare findings, and I seen many, are given the the reference library at Darbar Sahib, Amritsar in the intention to help revive our Sikh History. Also it should be cleared that many many different type of saroops arrive at the sewa asthaans all through India from Laariwaar saroops to Handwritten saroops, and there has NEVER been a system through which certain types of saroops are agan bhet and a certain type are not. This sewa was initiated ONLY for the sewa pf "BIRDH" articles of Bani whether it is Laariwaar or not. I am able to make these bold statements with great confidence simply because Guru Ji has blessed me greatly and I have seen this sewa happen many times over the years. Bhai Narinder Singh is blessed to be doing this sewa for the panth since 1988. Please think twice before writing disrespectful comments about such blessed sewadaars that have devoted their lives to sewa and simran.

TO ALL THOSE APART OF THIS FORUM, IT IS A HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL TO PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU POST FALSIFIED INFORMATION THAT ONLY MISGUIDES THE SANGAT. THE SGPC CAN AND WILL TAKE ACTION AGAINST ANYONE WHO PROVIDES SUCH INFORMATION. I have provided many links below which discuss this sewa in detail. If this forum was truly began to discuss that this sort of sewa should not be occurring within the panth because on personal notes, it is "WRONG", then you will also go the extra step to realize that you have not entirely discovered the truth and just maybe, you will do your research next time before posting biased opinions with no founding evidence or support.

[prabhusewasimran.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Vaheguru Ji ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji ki Fateh.
ਮੁਆਫ ਕਰਨਾ ਜੀ ,ਸ਼ਾਇਦ ਦਾਸ ਵਲੋਂ ਲਿਖਣ ਲਗਿਆਂ ਸਥਿਤੀ ਸਪਸ਼ਟ ਨਹੀਂਹੋਈ |ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਸਰੂਪ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਗੋਇੰਦਵਾਲ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵਿਖੇ ਅਗਨਭੇਟ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲੇ ਪ੍ਰਬੰਧਕਾਂ ਦੇ ਦਸਣ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਚੰਗੀ ਤਰਾਂ ਘੋਖੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ ਤੇ ਜੋ ਹਰ੍ਜੀਓ ਦੇ ਦਸਣ ਮੁਤਾਬਕ ਹਥ ਲਿਖਤ ਹਨ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਦਰਬਾਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਰੇਫਰੇੰਸ ਲਾਇਬ੍ਰੇਰੀ ਨੂੰ ਭੇਜੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ |ਦਾਸ ਸਿਰਫ ਇੰਨਾ ਦਸਣਾ ਚਾਹੁੰਦਾ ਸੀ ਕੀ ਬਹੁਤੇ ਪਿੰਡਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਜੋ ਗੁਰਦੁਆਰਾ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਗ੍ਰੰਥੀ ਸਿੰਘ ਹਨ ਓਹ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਲੜੀਵਾਰ ਸਰੂਪ ਨਹੀਂ ਪੜ੍ਹਨੇ ਆਉਂਦੇ ਹੋਣ ਕਰਕੇ ਬਿਰਧ ਹੋਣ ਦਾ ਬਹਾਨਾ ਲਾਕੇ ਸੰਸਕਾਰ ਲਈ ਭੇਜ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ |ਪ੍ਰੰਤੂ ਜੋ ਗੁਟਕਾ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਹਨ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਬਾਰੇ ਦਾਸ ਹਜੇ ਵੀ ਦ੍ਰਿੜ੍ਹ ਹੈ ਕੀ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਵਿਚ ਅਖੌਤੀ ਡੇਰਿਆਂ ਵਲੋਂ ਲਖਾਂ ਕਰੋੜਾਂ ਦੀ ਤਾਦਾਦ ਵਿਚ ਛਾਪੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ ਜੋ ਆਪਣੇ ਚੇਲਿਆਂ ਵਿਚ ਆਪਣੇ ਡੇਰੇ ਦੀ ਆਮਦਨ ਦਾ ਸਰੋਤ ਬਣਾਕੇ ਵੰਡੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ ਤੇ ਜੋ ਬਾਅਦ ਵਿਚ ਬਿਲਕੁਲ ਨਵੀਂ ਹਾਲਤ ਵਿਚ ਇਥੋਂ ਤਕ ਕਈ ਤਾਂ ਇਕ ਦੋ ਵਾਰ ਹੀ ਪੜ੍ਹੇ ਹੁੰਦੇ ਹਨ ਸੰਸਕਾਰ ਲਈ ਪਹੁੰਚ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ |
ਹਰ੍ਜੀਓ ਜੀ ਦਾਸ ਉਥੇ ੨੦੦੮ ਵਿਚ ਗਿਆ ਸੀ |ਜੋ ਅਖੀਂ ਡਿਠਾ ਉਹ ਬਿਆਨ ਕਰਤਾ |
What does this word ਘੋਖੇ mean?

What should be done with the bani that isn't larivaar saroop? How is there going to be an end to this? What about when people read bani off of the projection boards in gurughars? It isn't larivaar then atleast not when I have attended gurughars and what about in amrit kirtan pothis, those aren't larivaars either so what is the problem?

I'm sorry but I just do not understand this concept. I don't know why.

I suppose there is one solution to that problem if it is such a problem for some people, what about projecting larivaar bani on the projection boards, but then again another situation will arise when people will be wondering about alot of other things.
ਸਟਰੱਕ ਜੀ ਘੋਖੇ ਦਾ ਅਰਥ to watch carefully .
ਬਾਕੀ ਜੋ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਲੜੀਵਾਰ ਸਰੂਪ ਦੇ ਪ੍ਰੋਜੇਕਟ ਕਰਨ ਦੀ ਗਲ ਕੀਤੀ ਹੈ |ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਕੋਈ ਵਿਛਾ ਵਸਤੂ ਨਹੀਂ ਜੋ ਕਿਸੇ ਵਲੋਂ ਤਿਆਰ ਕੀਤੇ ਗਏ ਹੋਣ |ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜਾਗਦੇ ਬੋਲਦੇ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਅਕਾਲੀ ਨਿਰੰਜਨੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਹਨ ਜਿਸ ਵਿਚ ਕਲਗੀਧਰ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹ ਨੇ ੧੭੦੮ ਵਿਚ ਜੋਤੀ ਜੋਤ ਸਮਾਉਣ ਲਗਿਆਂ ਜੋਤਿ ਟਿਕਾਈ ਸੀ ਜਿਸ ਸਰੂਪ ਚ ਜੋਤਿ ਟਿਕਾਈ ਸੀ ਉਹ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦਾ ਲੜੀਵਾਰ ਸਰੂਪ ਹੈ |ਗੁਸਾ ਨਾ ਕਰਨਾ ਜੇ ਆਪ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਪਿਤਾ ਦਾ ਕੋਈ ਅੰਗ ਅੰਗ ਵਖ ਕਰ ਦੇਵੇ ਫਿਰ ਆਪ ਨੂੰ ਕਿਵੇਂ ਮਹਿਸੂਸ ਹੋਵੇਗਾ ਤੇ ਅੰਗ ਅੰਗ ਹੋਣ ਤੇ ਵੀ ਉਹ ਰਹਿਣਗੇ ਆਪਦੇ ਪਿਤਾ ਜੀ ਹੀ ,ਬਸ ਇਸੇ ਤਰਾਂ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵੀ ਸਾਡੇ ਪਿਤਾ ਜੀ ਹਨ ਤੇ ਅਸੀਂ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦਾ ਅੰਗ ਅੰਗ ਵਖ ਕੀਤਾ ਹੋਇਆ ਨਹੀਂ ਤੱਕ ਸਕਦੇ |ਬਾਕੀ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਕੀਰਤਨ ਦੀ ਗਲ ਕੀਤੀ ਹੈ ਆਪ ਜੀ ਠੀਕ ਹੋ ਕੀ ਓਹ ਕਿਹੜਾ ਲੜੀਵਾਰ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਕੀਰਤਨ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦਾ ਦਰਜਾ ਵੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਦੇ ਸਕਦੇ \
" ਬਹੁਤੇ ਪਿੰਡਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਜੋ ਗੁਰਦੁਆਰਾ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਗ੍ਰੰਥੀ ਸਿੰਘ ਹਨ ਓਹ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਲੜੀਵਾਰ ਸਰੂਪ ਨਹੀਂ ਪੜ੍ਹਨੇ ਆਉਂਦੇ ਹੋਣ ਕਰਕੇ ਬਿਰਧ ਹੋਣ ਦਾ ਬਹਾਨਾ ਲਾਕੇ ਸੰਸਕਾਰ ਲਈ ਭੇਜ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ |ਪ੍ਰੰਤੂ ਜੋ ਗੁਟਕਾ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਹਨ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਬਾਰੇ ਦਾਸ ਹਜੇ ਵੀ ਦ੍ਰਿੜ੍ਹ ਹੈ ਕੀ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਵਿਚ ਅਖੌਤੀ ਡੇਰਿਆਂ ਵਲੋਂ ਲਖਾਂ ਕਰੋੜਾਂ ਦੀ ਤਾਦਾਦ ਵਿਚ ਛਾਪੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ ਜੋ ਆਪਣੇ ਚੇਲਿਆਂ ਵਿਚ ਆਪਣੇ ਡੇਰੇ ਦੀ ਆਮਦਨ ਦਾ ਸਰੋਤ ਬਣਾਕੇ ਵੰਡੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ ਤੇ ਜੋ ਬਾਅਦ ਵਿਚ ਬਿਲਕੁਲ ਨਵੀਂ ਹਾਲਤ ਵਿਚ ਇਥੋਂ ਤਕ ਕਈ ਤਾਂ ਇਕ ਦੋ ਵਾਰ ਹੀ ਪੜ੍ਹੇ ਹੁੰਦੇ ਹਨ ਸੰਸਕਾਰ ਲਈ ਪਹੁੰਚ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ "

Veer Harsh Singh Jee, it is a request to you again and again to please do your complete research and I mean COMPLETE research before you make such statements. You had said yourself that,"ਜੋ ਅਖੀਂ ਡਿਠਾ ਉਹ ਬਿਆਨ ਕਰਤਾ". But Veerji I am sorry to say but what you saw is not everything. From my understanding, it seems as if you may have attended the actual day of the sewa and based on just that, you are making invalid and false assumptions that are not entirely true. It is clear that you have not seen the sewa that is ongoing everyday in PREPARATION of the sewa day.

The first part of your statement may be true about gutke sahib and larivaar saroops however you are mistaken to be connecting that discussion to the actual agan bhet sewa that Bhai Narinder Singh Jee hosts. Bhai Sahib Jee along with other sewadaars that monitor saroops and gutke sahib etc. brought to the isthaan are simply told by the sangat that these articles are "birdh" and they leave those articles at the isthaans. It is unknown with what intentions the sangat has brought those saroops and gutke sahib etc. In the statements you are making you are explaining your views as to what these intentions may be by which sangat brings such articles to the isthaan whether it is because they cannot read larivaar saroops or whether sangat read from new gutke sahib for a small period of time and then dont want them anymore. However, you need to understand that EVERYTHING, AS IN ALL ARTICLES THAT ARE RETRIEVED AT THESE ISTHAANS ARE NOT...NOT AGAN BHET. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS. The statement you made which ends with ..... ਸੰਸਕਾਰ ਲਈ ਪਹੁੰਚ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ is giving the sangat the wrong message that all articles of gurbani that end up at these isthaans are agan bhet when that is completely NOT true.

Once again, I am going to reiterate that all Saroops of Shri Guru Granth Sahib Jee regardless of their type (larivaar or not) are all treated in the same manner. Prior to the day of the sewa, sewadaars do darshan of all saroops that arrive at the isthaans 3 TIMES and detailed notes are taken. During that process, many key points are kept in mind, for example, the condition of the binding, the condition of the aangs etc. Please understand that during this process Guru Jee's saroops are NEVER evaluated as to whether it is larivaar or not. They are simply evaluated for their physical condition and whether they are in decent condition to be given out free to the sangat without any bheta. If they are not in great condition however, can be repaired, the sewadaars work to rebuild the binding as well as insert new aangs that can be replaced. Once these saroops are repaired they are again sent out to the sangat for free. This repairing sewa is done to ALL types of saroops INCLUDING larivaar saroops. So in terms of your concern, if sangat did bring good condition larivaar saroops to the isthaan and do not want them for whatever reason, THEY ARE NOT AGAN BHET. RATHER, THEY ARE GIVEN OUT FOR FREE TO SANGAT MEMBERS THAT WISH TO HAVE THEM AND ARE WILLING TO READ AND DO PROPER SEWA.

Further, in addressing you point on gutke sahib, please understand that similarly good condition gutke sahib, pothis, gurbani literature etc. are NEVER AGAN BHET. Instead, all good condition articles are set out in stalls and are given out free to sangat that wish to have them. This stall is always set out and sangat is welcome to come anytime to get gutke sahib, pothis etc. In relation to your concern, if certain individuals brought new gutke sahib to the isthaan because they do not want them no more and they are definitely not birdh then they are NEVER agan bhet because they can be read by other sangat members that wish to have them and will read them.

I hope I have made myself clear Veerji. The terms and statements you are making are not entirely legitimate. Please watch this video to understand that nothing I have said is made up and only the truth. if you are saying that you are only saying what you saw, ("ਜੋ ਅਖੀਂ ਡਿਠਾ ਉਹ ਬਿਆਨ ਕਰਤਾ") then I can confidently say that what I have said is what I saw and have been seeing for the past 9years. Obviously there is a clear discrepancy between our viewpoints in certain terms however, I am confident that you have simply not done enough research.

[www.youtube.com]
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,
It is very assuring to know that sewa is being conducted with utmost respect at least...as the Larivaar Gurbani we had was bought by my late father, who noticed Gurbani being sold by non-Sikh on street decades ago in Singapore.
I brought Gurbani to USA, and family decided to donate to New Orleans Gurdwara after demise of my mother. Then hurricane Katrina caused dirty water into this Gurdwara, which Giani had to vacate during hurricane warning...without Gurbani in Gurdwara.
I was distressed when informed by a Sikh who was preparing Gurdwara sarai website..all Gurbani in Gurdwara in dirty flood waters, which California Sikhs rescued via helicopter, after I highlighted beadbi of Gurbani still in Gurdwara days after hurricane.
Some Gurdwara sangat alleged our family Gurbani already gone through Agan Bhet Sewa..but one Sangat informed me that is not true...
Thus, it us better to allow such respectful efforts to prevent beadbi of Gurbani, Gutke..as we do not know if future generations will honor Gursikhi..
with how the situation is world over today...when even in past, Gurbani my father brought was subjected to beadbi again and again...due to being in wrong hands..
bhul chuk muaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
The saroops that are done saskaar of are not puratan or historical. Puratan saoops are well taken care of and always preserved by the SGPC. Many years ago Bhagwaan Singh used to be in charge of saroops at Akal Takhat Sahib and my uncle helped him in preserving puratan saroops. When I asked them about doing saskaar of saroops they said that they do not do saskaar of every saroop that comes to them. Saroops that were printed or handwritten by ordinary people are done saskaar of only if they are in no condition to be salvaged. There used to be one large handwritten saroop above Har Ki Pauri that became too old. So the SGPC replaced it with a new one of the same size. When I visited Akal Takhat Sahib, I went to the room where saroops are kept. They were going through the sudhayee of the new large saroop. It was a larivaar saroop and when I enquired about the fate of the old one, they said the SGPC has decided to keep it in the library or toshakhana but the saroop will not be done saskaar of. Historical puratan saroops are always preserved and their binding is changed when required. I have seen many saroops at Akal Takhat Sahib and Takhat Damdama Sahib. Rest Guru Sahib knows. Guru Rakha
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login