ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ,ਭਾਈ ਮੋਹਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਕਾਲਾ ਸੰਘਿਆਂ ਗੁਰ ਪੂਰੀ ਸਿਧਾਰ ਗਏ |

Posted by harsh singh 
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ ,ਖਾਲਸਾ ਜੀਓ
ਸਿਖ ਜਗਤ ਵਿਚ ਇਹ ਖਬਰ ਬੜੇ ਦੁਖ ਨਾਲ ਪੜੀ ਜਾਏਗੀ ਕਿ ਕਹਿਣੀ ਕਥਨੀ ਦੇ ਸੂਰੇ ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਮਹਿੰਦਰ ਸਿਘੰ ਕਾਲੇ ਸੰਘੇਆ ਜੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਨੂੰ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਹੋ ਗਏ ਹਨ. ੧੫--੫--੨੦੧੩,ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਅੰਤਿਮ ਸਵਾਸ ਨਵਾਂ ਸ਼ਹਿਰ ਦੇ ਇਕ ਹਸਪਤਾਲ ਚ ਲਏ |
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Vaaheguroo jee!

Jatinderpal Singh
Vahiguroo!!
Vaahiguroo

Huge loss for the Panth.

ਕਬੀਰ ਸੰਤ ਮੂਏ ਕਿਆ ਰੋਈਐ ਜੋ ਅਪੁਨੇ ਗ੍ਰਿਹਿ ਜਾਇ ॥
Kabeer, why cry at the death of a Saint? He is just going back to his home.

Vaaheguroo! Seems like all these gurmukhs are leaving together. I'm sure a time will come, when gurmukh piyarey like these will join us again.
Update - 15.5.13

Bhai Sahib Mohinder Singh jee's Antim Sanskaar will be taking place today. Currently there is Keertan going at around the Sareer of Bhai Sahib jee.Gursikhs from Amritsar Sahib, Phagwara, Ludhiana, Patiala, Delhi, Chandigarh and many other main areas are there, the atmosphere is electric.Everyone is in Bliss from the Amrit BaNee and doing Darshan of Bhai Sahib jee's Gurmukhi Roop.

Bhai Sahib jee stayed in the Hukam of Vaheguru and refused to have the operation which would do Kesh dee Beadbi. This is a great thing for Gursikh to have which is stay Prateeth in his Razzaa. What a divine splendid soul only the one's are close to Preetam Vaheguru can do such things. What do poor lost people like me know!

Bhai Sahib jee Finished his Sansaari Yaatra doing Gur Gur Naam Abhyaas at the hospital where Gursikh doctors where just checking on him. He was in another World and Avastha as told to me by one Gursikh who visited him yesterday. Bhai Sahib jee knew that it was time take flight to GurPuree.

Vaheguru Jee Kaa Khalsa
Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh

ਪਉੜੀ||
ਧੰਨੁਧੰਨੁਸੋਗੁਰਸਿਖੁਕਹੀਐਜੋਸਤਿਗੁਰਚਰਣੀਜਾਇਪਇਆ||
ਧੰਨੁਧੰਨੁਸੋਗੁਰਸਿਖੁਕਹੀਐਜਿਨਿਹਰਿਨਾਮਾਮੁਖਿਰਾਮੁਕਹਿਆ||
ਧੰਨੁਧੰਨੁਸੋਗੁਰਸਿਖੁਕਹੀਐਜਿਸੁਹਰਿਨਾਮਿਸੁਣਿਐਮਨਿਅਨਦੁਭਇਆ||
ਧੰਨੁਧੰਨੁਸੋਗੁਰਸਿਖੁਕਹੀਐਜਿਨਿਸਤਿਗੁਰਸੇਵਾਕਰਿਹਰਿਨਾਮੁਲਇਆ||
ਤਿਸੁਗੁਰਸਿਖਕੰਉਹੰਉਸਦਾਨਮਸਕਾਰੀਜੋਗੁਰਕੈਭਾਣੈਗੁਰਸਿਖੁਚਲਿਆ||੧੮||
Mahaan Gurmukh! While we are all feeling Bairaag because of losing Bhai Sahib Mahinder Singh jee Kala Sangha but at the same time we are very proud of Bhai Sahib and very happy that he completed his worldly journey while keeping Guru Sahib's Rehit to the last breath. He did not compromise on Rehit of Guru Sahib all his life and in his last days, he refused to undergo surgery because it would have involved cutting his hair.

Today in this dark age of Kaljug, people give up Guru Sahib's Rehit and Sikhi for trivial worldly gains but Bhai Sahib sacrificed his precious life to uphold Sikhi principle of not doing Be-adbi of his Kesh. Bhai Sahib's death is not death but Shaheedi. What is Shaheedi? Shaheedi is to selflessly sacrifice one's life for Sikhi. Didn't Bhai Sahib sacrifice his life for Sikhi? Sure he did. Therefore, Bhai Sahib is a Shaheed as far as my understanding is.

Bhai Sahib was like coconut - hard from outside but very soft from inside. He was very strict in following Rehit but he was very soft and sweet from within. This was evident as soon as you spoke to him. He did legendary Seva as part of Punj Pyaare. No Dhil (weakness) was allowed in the Amrit Sinchaar he did Seva.

He seldom used to eat from anywhere and used to only eat from home or very few trustworthy individuals whom he fully trusted. He once narrated his experience of eating from open Langars. Some Singhs requested him to attend a Samagam at their home and they insisted that he eat some Langar prepared by Sarblohis. Bhai Sahib at first politely denied their request but when they kept cajoling him and telling him that the Langar was prepared with full Maryada, he ate some Langar. That night when he was asleep, he had dreams in which he was eating tonnes of meat. He could feel his Avastha a bit down. He knew there was something with the food he ate the day before. He went over to the family from where he had eaten and inquired about their Rehit. Their Rehit was fine but their source of income was not unstained. It involved some dealings with meat. I can't remember if it was delivering meat or what else. This Saakhi proves that Bibek is not only about eating from Bibekis but the source of income used to purchase the food too should be in accordance to Gurmat.

Bhai Sahib once narrated to us his Saakhi of meeting Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee and coming to the Jatha. He came in the later years of Bhai Sahib jee but before coming he had a dream in which he had Darshan of the Punj Pyare dressed in Yellow Baana. When he did indeed get Pesh in Jatha, he noticed that these were the same Punj Pyare he had seen in dream. He mentioned that while he was waiting in line to get Amrit, he got Naam DriR even before he got Amrit. Swaas Swaas Naam Abhyaas started just by being there. When he mentioned Yellow Baana for Punj Pyare, we were a bit in Dubidha because Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee in Jyot Vigaas has written that the Punj Pyare at a particular Samagam were wearing Surmai (Navy Blue) Baana. Later after doing more in-depth investigation, we found out that at that time the Punj Pyare used to wear both Basanti (Yellow) and Surmai Baana.

During the militant years, Bhai Sahib was arrested by police many times but Bhai Sahib stayed in Chardi Kala. By the Kirpa of Guru Sahib, he kept his Rehit intact even while in jail. In the late nineties, when Guru Sahib blessed us with Sarbloh Bibek Rehit, we consulted with Bhai Sahib and other Sarblohi Singhs from India, on many aspects of Rehit and kept Rehit in accordance to that.

Bhai Sahib's Jeevan was Dhan Dhan. He is Dhan because he was able to keep Rehit-Behit till his last breath. This in itself is a huge accomplishment. We do Ardaas that he may live in the Charan Kamal of Guru Sahib and may we too keep Guru Sahib's Rehit till our last breath.

Humbly,
Kulbir Singh
Vaaheguroo!!!
Vahegurooo!!!
Vaheguru !! We are loosing the jewels !!
Vaheguru....
More stories of BHAI SAHIB JI Please!
This is indeed a great loss for us

Antim Darshan, Bhai Mohinder Singh Ji Kala Sangha

More stories will be posted shortly..
So many great kamayee wale Gursikhs have passed away recently.
[www.akhandkirtanijatha.org]

Some pictures of Antim Sanskaar

More stories of BHAI SAHIB JI Please!
This is indeed a great loss for us

I dont know any stories but from what I have heard from one of the local Singhs it seems like Bhai Sahib Ji was very strict whose principles were as strong as IRON. I was told that he would not go on aeroplanes while traveling as he would have to remove his Sri Sahib . Also , he did Amrit Vela with sangat daily . They would also have access to their own cows and milk them with their own hands. I was told that Bhai Sahib saw many weaknesses creeping into the jatha and his goal was to fix these weaknesses. His goal was to have a massive pesh and hold people accountable for bringing kurehits within the jatha.

So wonderful and miraculous is Waaheguru Jis play. Bhai Sahibs goal in life was to propragate Gurmat principles through his own practice. He did this even at the cost of his life. Waaheguru!

ਬਲਿਹਾਰੀ ਗੁਰ ਆਪਣੇ ਦਿਉਹਾੜੀ ਸਦ ਵਾਰ ॥
ਜਿਨਿ ਮਾਣਸ ਤੇ ਦੇਵਤੇ ਕੀਏ ਕਰਤ ਨ ਲਾਗੀ ਵਾਰ ॥੧॥
The account shared below was narrated to us by a Gursikh who was doing seva in the Punj Pyare at the time of this incident. It is shared here for the benefit of sangat.

Bhai Sahib Mahinder Singh jee challenges a ghost

A Bibi from Mohali once got pesh at an Amrit Sanchar where Bhai Mahinder Singh jee was doing seva. Bhai Sahib was the Jathedaar of the Panj and was sitting on tabiya. The Bibi came into the darbar very reluctantly and was muttering to herself and seemed very distraught. Bhai Sahib on tabiya asked her "Kida Aye?" The Bibi then started to speak in the voice of a man and was speaking languages like Farsi and Urdu very fast. It was very hard to understand what she was saying so Bhai Sahib said very forcibly "Bol, tu koun ah?" (Speak, tell us who you are!).

The voice then said that it was a ghost and possessed this women because he wanted to get mukhat but needs a body to do so. Bhai Sahib then told one of the other Panj to put their kirpan on the Bibi's neck. When they did this, the Ghost started to beg for forgiveness and said "Mujhe ab schod do" (please let me go). Then Bhai Sahib replied, "Eh tera tikana nehi, Singhan de ghar nehi ayeeda, tu eh bibi noo schad ke chalja!" (This is not your place to stay, do not come to the house of Gursikhs, leave this bibi now!)

The Ghost then said okay and asked for some water. The Pehredaar brought the water and after drinking the water the Bibi started to roll around on the floor in pain and then finally stopped. She then got up and started to thank the Panj Pyare for saving her from this ghost.

Bhai Sahib then gave hukam to the Bibi to keep strict Sarbloh Bibek, otherwise the ghost will come back into her. The Bibi jee kept full rehit after that and never had another incident with a ghost.

Bhul chuk muaaf karna,

Preetam Singh
Waheguru... Such a kamyee wale gurmukh
By the way.........
PRITAM SINGH JI, YOU SCARED ME LOL!!!
ਸੇਵਕਕੀਓੜਕਨਿਬਹੀਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ||ਜੀਵਤਸਾਹਿਬੁਸੇਵਿਓਅਪਨਾਚਲਤੇਰਾਖਿਓਚੀਤਿ ||੧ || ਰਹਾਉ||
ਕਹਣੀ ਅਰ ਕਥਨੀ ਸੂਰੇ ਪੂਰੈ ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਭਾਈ ਮਹਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਕਾਲੇ ਸੰਘਿਆਂ ਜੋ ਕਿ ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਹੁਕਮ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਅਕਾਲੀ ਜੋਤ ਵਿਚ ਸਮਾ ਗਏ ਹਨ|ਤਿਨਾਂ ਦੇ ਅੰਤਮ ਅਰਦਾਸੇ ਮਿਤੀ ੨੬-੫-੨੦੧੩ ਦੁਪਹਿਰ ਡੇਢ ਵਜੇ ਗੁਰਦਵਾਰਾ ਟਾਾਂਵੀ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਪਾਤਿਸਾਹੀ ਛੇਵੀ ਪਿੰਡ ,ਕਾਲਾ ਸੰਘਿਆਂ ਕਪੂਰਥਲਾ ਵਿਖੇ ਸਾਮਲ ਹੋਣ ਲਈ |
ਆਏ ਦੀਦਾਰ ਬਖਸ਼ੋ ਜੀ
Bhai Mahinder Singh jee discloses the place to dig a well

A Gursikh was having difficulty with finding the place to dig a well and in the space that he had dedicated to digging the well was only a very small area. He had asked the workers to dig a 200ft well so that they could find the water but after 3 unsuccessful attempts the Gursikh was ready to give up. He then called Bhai Mahinder Singh jee and asked for five Singhs to come in the morning and do Ardaas for his Karaj. Bhai Sahib agreed and Bhai Sahib along with 4 other Singhs came to the Gursikh's house for Amritvela.

After doing Ardaas all the other Singh's had parshada and then left to go home. Bhai Sahib did not eat any food and took a chair and sat in the area where they were digging for the well. It was the month of June and a very hot day. Bhai Sahib sat outside under the sun for the whole day and did not take any food and did not speak to anyone. At the end of the day he told the workers to dig the well at one corner of the space. The workers said, "Baba jee, ethe pani ho nehi sakda, apan kite bahar bor kardene ah." Bhai Sahib replied no, dig the well right here. The workers started to dig and since it was evening time, Bhai Sahib left to go home.

In the morning after Amrivela Bhai Sahib called the Gursikh and said, "Han, phir gal bangee?" and the Gursikh then told Bhai Sahib that they had only dug 150ft and had already found water, whereas they had estimated that the well would have to be minimum 200ft to get any water. Bhai Sahib then said that it is all Guru Sahib's kirpa and they should never doubt the Ardaas of Rehitvaan Gursikhs.

Preetam Singh
Live broadcast is coming of antim ardass of Bhai sahib
[www.akj.org]. Bapu harbhajan singh jio shutrana doing kirtan
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,
Dhan Gurmukh pyareo for the much needed inspiration that there are still many Gem Gurmukhs, Dhan Waheguru.
Just note that Singapore is not a good choice to do bhagti, as Maya rules...as the gift of orange around neck instead of white, same is used by AKJ amritdharis here, who say their Punj Pyare said only hair not to be removed..
With regards to eat jhoot, other Amritdharis do same in Gurdwaras here, ragmala is read by all Gurdwaras, most hide kirpan, men net, gel, tie beard as Sikh organization here said they have to..thus I was advised to conceal kirpan too...Waheguru..
though none of non-Sikh authorities stopped me to question my kirpan as it is not even usual length...but dhan dhan dhan again for the photos of Bhai Sahib Jio, brings tears, and calm...but mostly hope..
bhul chuk muaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,
I would just like to add that it was AKJ Singapore (a family who contacts sangat each week) told me to conceal kirpan...and they told me their son
did not give in when told to tie, gel, or net beard by Sikh organization, but I should conceal my kirpan so they will not lose privilege of being able to wear kirpan...but they served langar prepared by themselves, and non-Sikh maids, eat at non-Sikh vegetarian restaurant, buy cooked food?
bhul chuk muaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login