Niguray Loko Tusi Sarkari Dasta-vej De He Sikh Reh Gaye,

Kadi Koshish Nahi Kiti Ki Guru Nanak De Register Vich Likhaiye Apna Naam,
Bhaag He Inne Maade Hai Ki Jeevan Banya Hoya Hai Lobh, Moh Te Kaam,

Bibi Hai Panth Di Izzat Te Is Layi Mai Unha Nu Kuch Nahi Hai Keh Ya,
Par Ek Jawab Do Mainu, Tuhada Profession Beautician Kive Ho Gaya,

Aaj Tuhaanu Aunde Ya Clean-Shaven, Muslim Te Hindu Pasand,
Kyunki Tuhade Jeevan Veecho Loot Chukaya Hai Sikhi Da Paramanand,

Soch Lau Hun Akhri Baar, Kad Tak Chalega Eh Dhongi Vyapaar,
Sirf Jhoote Sikh Akhauna Hai, Ki Is Jeevan Vich Gursikh Ban Ke Bhi Dikhauna Hai,

Satguru Ta Hai He Bakshanhaar, Oh Ta Baksh He Lavega,
Decide Kar La Nigura, Satguru Da Hath Phadega Ki Jamdoot De Hath Chadega.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Jhoote Sikh (Poem)
March 20, 2013 10:27AM
Veer Ji, you hit the nail right on the head.

This poem should be on a poster at every Gurudwara and given to every single person on a big smagam or nagar Kirtan.
March 21, 2013 02:51AM
vaah veerji !

eyez opener !

ki sifat kariye !

no wordz to say !

bahaut hi vadiya ...poem..likhi a !

............... . ......
ik question a ! wt is Nigura means ? grinning smiley
March 21, 2013 09:49AM
Vaah g vaah... Kamaal likhiaa

rajinder singh
March 21, 2013 08:18PM
Bahut Khoob!

So True.

Kulbir Singh
March 21, 2013 11:09PM
Sorry to spill water over your work but I have seen the ways of some amritdari sikhs too. Are people who are not amritdari or sikhs not worthy of respect?????? Are they not the children of God? Does God not take care of them as He does others? He does! Do you not know that?

Sawaiya bani says it...that God doesn't look at the faults of people He takes care of them by not even considering their sins...

Your poem sucks and you know what else, it sucks the crap out of me. Because according to Guru Sahib a sikh should be thinking like this "Hum nahi changey bura nahi koay" where as you're dissing people.

Amrit CANNOT be FORCED upon anyone you fool. Don't you know that? No one is 'scared' to take amrit, only people who want to take it take and should take it.

Your poem is negative.. I don't see any humility in your poem. To me it sounds aggressive and personally attacking those who aren't like you.
March 22, 2013 06:13AM
To Leafy

ki galat likheya ae ! jaskirat veer ji ne !
o sach hi ta keh rahe ne !

unha ne bikul theek likheya ae !

Admin Cut for personal attack.
March 22, 2013 06:58AM
I forgive you for your rudeness and I am not cheap. You don't even know me. Please keep your inaccurate judgements to yourself.

I stand by what I said, that poem is written from the viewpoint that emphasises that amritdari people are better or superior than other people who are not amritdari. That is not true at all. I have met many people in my life and continue to do so, who are not amritdari, yet they have very good qualities which make them good, God fearing human beings. Alot of them have been humble, possessed a really good head on their shoulders, compassionate, understanding and importantly they are respectful to others.

Just by being an amritdari one doesn't get the licence to feel like they are superior than others. Hope you understand what I'm trying to say here. If you don't then well, please carry on thinking whatever you want, I am not here to change people or get them to think like me. I am here though to say what I see is right. If you don't want to even bother to try seeing it from a different point of view then I really do not care and your rude remarks have no effect on me. Please...carry on.
March 22, 2013 07:12AM
Leafy
Are people who are not amritdari or sikhs not worthy of respect?

I think you got it all wrong. Here, am Not talking about Sehajdhari or people of other religion. Here, am talking of the one (specially in Punjab) who are doing Kesh Katal, doing Nasha,Triming Beard and becoming Nigura.

Please do not take it too personally. Keep the opinions little Softy and Leafy spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
March 22, 2013 07:24AM
Yeah, I really don't see how your putting down of all those who aren't amritdari is an effective way of getting them to follow sikhi principles. It's a waste of time picking at the faults of others like that, it's an attempt to make yourself feel better because you view yourself as being 'better' that is not true humility.

Guru Sahib is the epitome of humbleness, humility, kindness, love and all those great things.

There is no need to get so hyped up and defensive over what I said. Yeah I agree I am a fool and so are you and who isn't?! LOL

ਹਮ ਮੂਰਖ ਮੁਗਧ ਸਰਣਾਗਤੀ ਕਰਿ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਮੇਲੇ ਹਰਿ ਸੋਇ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
One shouldn't expect that everyone will give them vah vah, your critics can sometimes be the shapers of your best selves so please do try to consider their point of views also and not get hung up on thinking that 'oh yeah I am totally right and you, well you just don't know anything' Adopting the attitude of 'know it all' won't necessarily do you good.

Using the tactics of personal attacks and put downs is not really an overall good strategy.
March 22, 2013 07:50AM
What is the point in going around saying things that you are this you are that because you don't follow sikhi when it is in totally Wahegurus control if we remember Him or not?? I think when it pleases Waheguru, it is only then can one remember Waheguru. So really it isn't right to blame the individual for not being holy. Why don't you write a poem which asks God to give people the understanding of becoming Wahegurus devotees rather than poems which sound arrogant and are put downs?

As for you calling me cheap, here is what I have to say to you.
I'm a woman and this is how Guru Sahib views women, how you called me being 'cheap', how is your attitude or perception of me even close to being aligned with that of Guru Sahib??

ਭੰਡਿ ਜੰਮੀਐ ਭੰਡਿ ਨਿੰਮੀਐ ਭੰਡਿ ਮੰਗਣੁ ਵੀਆਹੁ ॥ From woman, man is born; within woman, man is conceived; to woman he is engaged and married.
ਭੰਡਹੁ ਹੋਵੈ ਦੋਸਤੀ ਭੰਡਹੁ ਚਲੈ ਰਾਹੁ ॥ Woman becomes his friend; through woman, the future generations come.
ਭੰਡੁ ਮੁਆ ਭੰਡੁ ਭਾਲੀਐ ਭੰਡਿ ਹੋਵੈ ਬੰਧਾਨੁ ॥ When his woman dies, he seeks another woman; to woman he is bound.
ਸੋ ਕਿਉ ਮੰਦਾ ਆਖੀਐ ਜਿਤੁ ਜੰਮਹਿ ਰਾਜਾਨ ॥ So why call her bad? From her, kings are born.
ਭੰਡਹੁ ਹੀ ਭੰਡੁ ਊਪਜੈ ਭੰਡੈ ਬਾਝੁ ਨ ਕੋਇ ॥ From woman, woman is born; without woman, there would be no one at all.

Just because I am not your mother, wife, daughter (sister you can call me!), it doesn't make me cheap. So please come down off of that pedastal you have put yourself on and see the reality as it is.

Thank you!
March 22, 2013 09:54AM
Leafy!!
I support Dal Bidar 100% u fool!!! How dare u criticise Waheguru's
rare Gem Sadhus...rahio Naam, rahio Sadhu ( only tat gurmat
Amritdharis!!!), rahio Guru Gobind!!!!!
Today, I asked for personal Hukam from Waheguru
for andley Sikhs like yourself, and following
is His reply!:
[www.rajkaregakhalsa.net]
And if still not convinced, after I took Amrit
from these Sikhs, 3 of Punj Pyareo's Khanda
on their forehead became visible to me!!! Then
the next day Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jio Prakash
was being performed within me as I was still awake
and doing Simran!!!
Waheguru will surely rip nindaks like u apart
if u do not apologise!!!!!
March 22, 2013 10:05AM
Leafy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry to spill water over your work but I have
> seen the ways of some amritdari sikhs too. Are
> people who are not amritdari or sikhs not worthy
> of respect?????? Are they not the children of God?
> Does God not take care of them as He does others?
> He does! Do you not know that?
>
> Sawaiya bani says it...that God doesn't look at
> the faults of people He takes care of them by not
> even considering their sins...
>
> Your poem sucks and you know what else, it sucks
> the crap out of me. Because according to Guru
> Sahib a sikh should be thinking like this "Hum
> nahi changey bura nahi koay" where as you're
> dissing people.
>
> Amrit CANNOT be FORCED upon anyone you fool. Don't
> you know that? No one is 'scared' to take amrit,
> only people who want to take it take and should
> take it.
>
> Your poem is negative.. I don't see any humility
> in your poem. To me it sounds aggressive and
> personally attacking those who aren't like you.

I am not sure why this poem has annoyed you as this was not targetted at a specific person. No body is forcing you or anyone to take amrit either. You simply seem to have got the wrong end of the stick. Read it again and then think before you write your opinion and there is no need to be that rude. I think this poem has just hit you because it probably has highlighted some issues that you might have. I had exactly the same issue before I became a singh and now I understand it why that was. ------ Please think------Sikhi starts with very small steps ( to help us) and then it will change your life, thinking,personality only for better....
March 22, 2013 11:49AM
Mr/miss Dal bidar jee!

First of all, both bhen Leafy and veer Jaskirat are correct at their individual opinion and they do have full right to say their opinions.
However, for those who use words like "fool","cheap" for fellow Gursikhs,should feel guilty and a Ardass needed to be done in remorse.

Sache Patshah Sri Guru Dashmesh Kalgidhar jee de 52 hukams,one(no 16) of them was,not to disrespect any lady by saying anything wrong to her. and
Dal Bidar, how come you call yourself Guru ka singh?

SinghO! Please be humble to your fellows and mind your words! you both-Dal bidar and leafy!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.