ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

An Exposition of Gurmantar

Posted by Bijla Singh 
An Exposition of Gurmantar
December 25, 2012 01:38PM
With Guru Sahib's kirpa, an article on Gurmantar has been completed for the benefit of the sangat. It was a bit long to be pasted here. I tried to paste some sections but it loses formatting. So here is the link: [searchsikhism...]
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: An Exposition of Gurmantar
December 25, 2012 11:23PM
The link provided was broken.

Here is the working link --- [www.searchsikhism.com]

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
December 26, 2012 05:28PM
Vaheguru, what an article!! Monumental.

Please continue this seva on other gurmat subjects, bhai sahib.
December 27, 2012 03:38PM
Excellent effort Bhai Bijla Singh Jio! Daas wish these kinds of articles should be in every Sikh media outlets possible. Misconception about Naam will eradicate from current generation with such informative articles and the most by practicing Naam Gurmantar.
December 27, 2012 05:17PM
What a splendid effort Bhai Sahib Bhai Bijla Jeeo - and i like the articulate nature of this article - perfect.

Especially at such a time where a lot of the nastik type missionaries are propogating - waheguru mantar is not necessary - this article is beautiful and will be for the future- and upcoming generations of youth in the western world.

I'm printing a few copies for distribution - this should be available at each and every GURU Ghar in the world.
May Guru sahib bless ur kalam even more- chardi kala
December 28, 2012 10:42AM
A great article that dispels many misunderstandings about Gurmat Naam and enhances understanding about Gurmat Naam. Continue the good work jeeo.

Kulbir Singh
December 28, 2012 12:07PM
Thank you for the encouragement and support. All greatness and praises to Guru Sahib alone. If anyone needs a pdf version, please let me know. I will email it or upload it somewhere. Copying it from internet directly loses the formatting. Guru Rakha
December 28, 2012 12:16PM
Bhai Bijla Singh ji - Please email the pdf version to gurmatbibek@yahoo.com so it can be uploaded onto the Gurmat Bodh section of the site.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login