ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Akaal Chalana: Bhai Kishan Singh jee Delhi valay

Posted by Jatinderpal Singh 
Vaaheguroo jee kaa Khaalsaa, Vaaheguroo jee kee fateh!

As per Vaaheguroo jee's Hukam, Bhai Kishan Singh jee ("Nihang Singh") Delhi valay done Akaal chalana today.

Bhai Kishan Singh jee was an Akhand Paathi Singh of Sri Guroo Granth Saahib jee's Larivaar Saroop, a Sarblohi Singh and regularly done seva in Panj Pyaaray across smagams in India/ Punjab. Bhai Saahib was always seen in darshani Gurmukhi Bana of Dumalla and chola.

"ਬੜੇ ਦੁਖੀ ਹਿਰਦੇ ਨਾਲ ਦਸਿਆ ਜਾ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਭਾਈ ਕਿਸ਼ਨ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ (ਅਖੰਡ ਕੀਰਤਨੀ ਜੱਥੇ ਵਾਲੇ) ਅਪਣੀ ਸੰਸਾਰਿਕ ਯਾ
ਤਰਾ ਪੁਰੀ ਕਰ ਗਏ ਹਨ ਜੀ । ਅੰਤਿਮ ਸਸਕਾਰ ਕਲ ਮਿਤੀ 09.12.2012 ਨੂੰ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਬਾਗ ਨਵੀਂ ਦਿੱਲੀ ਵਿਖੇ ਸ਼ਾਮ 3 ਵਜੇ ਹੋਵੇਗਾ ਜੀ । ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਯਾਦ ਵਿਚ ਵੱਧ ਤੋਂ ਵੱਧ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਦਾ ਪਾਠ ਕਰਕੇ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਅਪਣੀ ਸ਼ਰਧਾ ਦੇ ਫੂਲ ਭੇਟ ਕਰੋ ਜੀ ।
ਭਾਈ ਕਿਸ਼ਨ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਪੁਰਾਤਨ ਸਿੰਘਾਂ ਵਿਚੋ ਸਨ । ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਪੱਕੇ ਨਿਤਨੇਮੀ ਅਤੇ ਚੜਦੀ ਕੱਲਾ ਵਾਲੇ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਨ । ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਅਖੰਡ ਕੀਰਤਨੀ ਜੱਥੇ ਵਿਚ ਅਨੇਕਾਂ ਵਾਰ ਪੰਜ ਪਿਆਰਿਆਂ ਦੀ ਸੇਵਾ ਨਿਭਾਦੇਂ ਸਨ ਜੀ ।
BHAI KISHAN SINGH JI passed away at 6:30PM today the 8/12/2012.
Saskar will be done at the Punjabi Bagh Crematorium(Ring Road), New Delhi
at 3PM tomorrow the 9th of December 2012
."

(Photo credit: 'Daasandaas' jee)

It would be grately appreciated if any Gursikhs on this forum could shed more light on Bhai Kishan Singh jee's jeevan.

Dhanvaadh jee,

Jatinderpal Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
I had chance to do sangat of Bhai Sahib Ji many times. Listen to Akhand Paath sahib from him many times. He used to come to Amritwela organized by Puran Ji many times. Puran Ji also used to respect him extremely. Many times I saw him doing Panj Pyaare sewa.

He used to have very strong aura especially because of the way he used to dress. Yet, he was such a soft spoken person.

Satguru ji kirpa karan.

(Bhai Kishan Singh jee on left. Photo credit: 'Daasandaas' jee)

Love for Sri Akhand Paath Saahib smagams

A Sarblohi Singh from Delhi who had the fortune of having sangat with Bhai Kishan Singh jee frequently and just a week ago described Bhai Saahib saying - "Akhand Paath Saahib dey ashiq san Bhai Saahib!" Bhai Saahib had a great love and passion for Sri Akhand Paath Saahib smagams that wherever an Akhand Paath Saahib was to take place, Bhai Saahib would rush there in a hurry. It did not matter how short of a notice Bhai Saahib would receive, Bhai Kishan Singh jee would set off for the location of Sri Akhand Paath Saahib and do seva and rauls tirelessly for hours.

It was common for Bhai Saahib not to return home for days, instead reaching from one place to another across India wherever Sri Akhand Paath Saahib smagam was being held next. Bhai Saahib would never get restless travelling or doing seva, sometimes traveling from Assam to Bathinda and back to Delhi without any fatigue.

Strict Sarbloh Bibek pehRa

Bhai Kishan Singh jee would not care for parshada arrangements and did not let Sarblohi pehRa keep them back from travelling to smagams. The Sarblohi Singh from Delhi said "Bhai Saahib jee nu je Sarbloh da parshada mil janda, tha theek hai, je nahee mileya, tha vi anand". Bhai Kishan Singh jee was very strict with Sarbloh Bibek pehRa and mostly prepared parshada themself. Bhai Saahib also advocated fearlessly that all Langar be made by Sarblohi Singhs at smagams in Delhi and never shyed away from expressing this. This point was brought up at Delhi smagam this year whilst doing Seva in Amrit Sinchaar smagam. Bhai Saahib never let friendships come in the way when expressing and implementing this view this year at Delhi Smagam.

Boarding a train journey

Bhai Kishan Singh jee and other Gurmukh pyaaray were travelling to a smagam. Upon boarding the train, Bhai Saahib noticed a small group of Nihang Singhs also boarding on the same train. It is quite common for many Nihang Singhs in India to travel on trains and buses without paying fare. Bhai Kishan Singh jee boarded off the train and headed back to the ticket office; returning with train tickets for each of the Singhs in the small group who had boarded without tickets.

The ticket inspector had come round and Bhai Kishan Singh jee and other Gurmukh pyaaray showed their tickets. Bhai Kishan Singh jee handed over the newly purchased tickets to the Nihang Singhs whilst the ticket inspector moved aside from them. The Nihang Singhs claimed to have the right to travel freely being "Laadlian Fauja" but Bhai Kishan Singh jee insisted that they use the tickets and that a Gursikh must not take advantage of Dasmesh jee's Bana.

The ticket inspector was left amazed and impressed that the inspector bowed to Bhai Kishan Singh jee. The ticket inspector wanted to know more about whom Bhai Kishan Singh jee and other Gurmukh pyaaray were. Bhai Kishan Singh jee also spoke very good English.

(Story narrated from a Bhai Saahib travelling at the time of above story).

Bhull chukk dee muafee jee

Jatinderpal Singh
Vaheguroo. Thank you for the write-up veerjee. What an inspiring jeevani.
Thanks for sharing. You have left me inspired.
Pehlaa Darshan

Daas first met Bhai Sahib in the summer of 2009 in Sree Amritsar Sahib at the Rangley Sajaan Trust. As said above Bhai Sahib was indeed a Darshani Singh. Just by merely looking at Bhai Sahib, one would get a ecstatic charge. He was always in Khalsa BaNaa and loved to adorn Shaster. At that time there was Sri Akhand Paath Sahib taking place at the Trust and Bhai Sahib jee did very long rauls. The way he read BaNee was with such love and focus, he was dyed with colours of Naam!

Shudh Uchaaran & Grammar

I remember one incident with Bhai Sahib. Me and another Gursikh were planning to go to the Bazaar one evening and decided to do Rehras Sahib in the Langar at the Trust. We were taking turns to recite each Shabad and I was started "So Purakh Niranjan" Shabad. Bhai Sahib walked into the Langar area where we were reciting paath. Bhai Sahib sat and listened till the end and then Bhai Sahib was served Sarbloh Bibeki Langar by the Singh whom I was going planning to go to the Bazaar with. Whilst eating, Bhai Sahib jee asked my name to which I replied and then Bhai Sahib asked where I had come from. He then said your Laaga Matra for some PauRiaan are wrong. Bhai Sahib very lovingly and humbly corrected me. He spoke very sweetly he had great Nimrata Bhai Sahib said “I’m very surprised and happy that a Singh from outside of India was able to recite GurbaNee even without having Punjabee/Gurmukhi as a first language”. I was humbled and felt embarrassed that such a great Singh had said something about this Akhritghan. I took Bhai Sahib jee’s advice on board to improve my Uchaaran. Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan that one day I become an Akhand Paathi and enjoy His love like Bhai Kishan Singh jee did.

Apologizes for any mistakes.
Hukamnama after the bhoog of Sree Akhand Paath Sahib for Bhai Sahib on 12/12/2012:

ਸੂਹੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥
ਸੰਤਾ ਕੇ ਕਾਰਜਿ ਆਪਿ ਖਲੋਇਆ ਹਰਿ ਕੰਮੁ ਕਰਾਵਣਿ ਆਇਆ ਰਾਮ ॥
ਧਰਤਿ ਸੁਹਾਵੀ ਤਾਲੁ ਸੁਹਾਵਾ ਵਿਚਿ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਜਲੁ ਛਾਇਆ ਰਾਮ ॥
ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਜਲੁ ਛਾਇਆ ਪੂਰਨ ਸਾਜੁ ਕਰਾਇਆ ਸਗਲ ਮਨੋਰਥ ਪੂਰੇ ॥
ਜੈ ਜੈ ਕਾਰੁ ਭਇਆ ਜਗ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਲਾਥੇ ਸਗਲ ਵਿਸੂਰੇ ॥
ਪੂਰਨ ਪੁਰਖ ਅਚੁਤ ਅਬਿਨਾਸੀ ਜਸੁ ਵੇਦ ਪੁਰਾਣੀ ਗਾਇਆ ॥
ਅਪਨਾ ਬਿਰਦੁ ਰਖਿਆ ਪਰਮੇਸਰਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਇਆ ॥੧॥
ਨਵ ਨਿਧਿ ਸਿਧਿ ਰਿਧਿ ਦੀਨੇ ਕਰਤੇ ਤੋਟਿ ਨ ਆਵੈ ਕਾਈ ਰਾਮ ॥
ਖਾਤ ਖਰਚਤ ਬਿਲਛਤ ਸੁਖੁ ਪਾਇਆ ਕਰਤੇ ਕੀ ਦਾਤਿ ਸਵਾਈ ਰਾਮ ॥
ਦਾਤਿ ਸਵਾਈ ਨਿਖੁਟਿ ਨ ਜਾਈ ਅੰਤਰਜਾਮੀ ਪਾਇਆ ॥
ਕੋਟਿ ਬਿਘਨ ਸਗਲੇ ਉਠਿ ਨਾਠੇ ਦੂਖੁ ਨ ਨੇੜੈ ਆਇਆ ॥
ਸਾਂਤਿ ਸਹਜ ਆਨੰਦ ਘਨੇਰੇ ਬਿਨਸੀ ਭੂਖ ਸਬਾਈ ॥
ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਵਹਿ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਕੇ ਅਚਰਜੁ ਜਿਸੁ ਵਡਿਆਈ ਰਾਮ ॥੨॥
ਜਿਸ ਕਾ ਕਾਰਜੁ ਤਿਨ ਹੀ ਕੀਆ ਮਾਣਸੁ ਕਿਆ ਵੇਚਾਰਾ ਰਾਮ ॥
ਭਗਤ ਸੋਹਨਿ ਹਰਿ ਕੇ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਵਹਿ ਸਦਾ ਕਰਹਿ ਜੈਕਾਰਾ ਰਾਮ ॥
ਗੁਣ ਗਾਇ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਅਨਦ ਉਪਜੇ ਸਾਧਸੰਗਤਿ ਸੰਗਿ ਬਨੀ ॥
ਜਿਨਿ ਉਦਮੁ ਕੀਆ ਤਾਲ ਕੇਰਾ ਤਿਸ ਕੀ ਉਪਮਾ ਕਿਆ ਗਨੀ ॥
ਅਠਸਠਿ ਤੀਰਥ ਪੁੰਨ ਕਿਰਿਆ ਮਹਾ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਚਾਰਾ ॥
ਪਤਿਤ ਪਾਵਨੁ ਬਿਰਦੁ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਬਦ ਅਧਾਰਾ ॥੩॥
ਗੁਣ ਨਿਧਾਨ ਮੇਰਾ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਉਸਤਤਿ ਕਉਨੁ ਕਰੀਜੈ ਰਾਮ ॥
ਸੰਤਾ ਕੀ ਬੇਨੰਤੀ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਨਾਮੁ ਮਹਾ ਰਸੁ ਦੀਜੈ ਰਾਮ ॥
ਨਾਮੁ ਦੀਜੈ ਦਾਨੁ ਕੀਜੈ ਬਿਸਰੁ ਨਾਹੀ ਇਕ ਖਿਨੋ ॥
ਗੁਣ ਗੋਪਾਲ ਉਚਰੁ ਰਸਨਾ ਸਦਾ ਗਾਈਐ ਅਨਦਿਨੋ ॥
ਜਿਸੁ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਲਾਗੀ ਨਾਮ ਸੇਤੀ ਮਨੁ ਤਨੁ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਭੀਜੈ ॥
ਬਿਨਵੰਤਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਇਛ ਪੁੰਨੀ ਪੇਖਿ ਦਰਸਨੁ ਜੀਜੈ ॥੪॥੭॥੧੦॥

Chota veer
Vaah! Wonderful Hukamnama Sahib!

Dhan Gurmukh Pyare!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login