ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh ji, Bhai Rama Singh ji and many other books online…

Posted by Manmander Singh 
Wahegurrooojeekaakhalsa Wahegurrooojeekeefateh

It is with great pleasure to announce that there are new books on GlobalGurmat

This whole process started last year in September 2011. As stated on the website the aim is to make Gurmat literature more easily accessible to the public. We do not have any interest in making funky websites with complex and elaborate unique selling points. Gurmat is simple and therefore so should the ability to access Gurmat literature be simple.

Certain books that we personally feel are a definite must read for good Gurmat understanding have been digitised and standardised. Gursikhs from around the World have helped to check spelling and grammar, these beautiful Gursikhs are listed below;

Veer Preetam Singh – Toronto, CANADA
Veer Gagan Singh – Vancouver, CANADA

Veer Sukhdeep Singh – California, USA
Bhenji Sabrina Kaur – Atlanta, USA
Bhenji Anokh Kaur – New York, USA
Veer Sanmeet Singh – Atlanta, USA
Veer Bhagatjot Singh – New Jersey, USA

Veer Amarjot Singh – Reading, UK
Bhenji Jaskirat Kaur – Reading, UK
Veer Amanjot Singh – London, UK
Veer Uttam Singh – London, UK
Veer Trilochan Singh – Slough, UK
Veer Karanveer Singh – Slough, UK
Veer Manveer Singh – Slough, UK

Not forgetting to mention collaborative websites that have helped in this endeavour to get Gurmat literature out there in the public:

www.vidhia.com
www.gurmatveechar.com
www.AKJ.org
www.patshahi10.org
www.sikhroots.com

We hope you enjoy and have the chance to implement the knowledge obtained from these books in to your personal jeevan. We have tried ever so hard to make sure mistakes we not present, but as Gurbani states;

ਭੁਲਣ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਸਭੁ ਕੋ ਅਭੁਲੁ ਗੁਰੂ ਕਰਤਾਰੁ ॥
Everyone Makes Mistakes; Only The Guru And The Creator Are Infallible.

Please do not blame any of the Gursikhs listed above, if mistakes are present I personally apologise for that. Please send me an email or PM.

Enjoy reading smiling smiley
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Wonderfull khajana!!
I read Bhai Sahib's book ik umar kaidi da supna; Is there any other book where he mentions what he did after getting out of that place?( he says in the end that he will tell at some later time what other places he visited after getting out).
Also in that place, in the bazaar of sants there are people(dukaandars) from other religions. Does that mean that people from other religions can also be saved from maya too??
Wonderful Effort!

Kulbir Singh

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa..Waheguru ji ki Fateh jio..
Great Work..
Its my humble request if there can be Bhai Rama Singh jio's autobiography in Punjabi. In punjab they have replaced its pages from 169 to 189 with some Rangley Sajjan book's pages, which is an act of betryl with the writer's spirit. I dont know from who they are afraid off..? Veer Kulbir Singh ji in his visit to punjab should also address this issue by meeting Veer Amritpal Singh {Amritsar}.
More books of bhai sahib are available at:

[www.panjabdigilib.org]

Anhad Shabad Dasam Duar - [www.panjabdigilib.org]

Charan Kamal Ki Mauj - [www.panjabdigilib.org]

Katha Kirtan - [www.panjabdigilib.org]

Jhatka Maas Parthai Tat Gurmat Nirnay - [www.panjabdigilib.org]

Also there is a book entitled "Maas Nishedh" written by Rajinder Singh Nirala which was written to counter a book written by a Nihang Singh who wrote a book against bhai sahibs "Jhatka Maas" - [www.panjabdigilib.org]

I think it is possible to request pdf files of above books from PDL so that they can be uplaoded to the Global Gurmat website. Otherwise just sign up to PDL for free to view the entire books. There are also early versions of Jail Chittian and Gurmat Bibek available on the website.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login