ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dear Mata-Pita jee

Posted by thehopelessone 
Dear Mata-Pita jee
October 05, 2012 10:49AM
I am riding this along the river, and instead of taking me to you it feels like it is going nowhere, lost among a void of darkness, the pitch black sky as my only company. My raft was always so unreliable. Mata Pita jee, there are holes along the side of my raft, and the water is leaking through, and it so unbearably cold. I must keep pushing the water out so I don’t drown.

The bitter wind follows me. When there is relief from her harsh biting teeth, my mind wanders restlessly, mapping out an escape along a path I cannot even see. I cannot focus on the swish of the oars in the water, I cannot figure out if I am moving forward of backwards, and the wood becomes useless in my hands. When the wind comes back, the waters around me become rapid waves and I can find no grip in the turmoil. I am flung around and struggle to stay afloat.

Dear Mata Pita Vaheguru. I don’t know what to do. This constant confusion racks my mind. Where are you, Beloved? Will you ever come to me? Or will I be swept up in the waves like the so many others that have come before me? I sense their corpses as they come up and bump along the bottom of my raft. I am fearful. Often I cry. I can hear the shrieks of those who have been taken under and of those are drowning.

There used to be times when I could sense you coming. And then you faded back into the night. And now I cannot even breathe. I know it is my fault. But you are my mother and my father. Can’t you pity me? Can’t you grab my hand and pull me from this breaking raft? Everything is going wrong. The wind is stronger now, the water is spinning me in circles… I am trying but I cannot hold onto your Name… please, pour your elixir into my being, so I might have the strength to go on, before these waves pull me under….
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Dear Mata-Pita jee
October 05, 2012 01:16PM
Vaaheguroooooo!!!!!! <3
October 05, 2012 02:49PM
I can't describe the love I can feel in your promising articulate!
October 07, 2012 03:43PM
Unfortunately,am a swimmer in the river,
scarcely find the water,just sand all the over,

I am shocked,as I realize the present,
dry heart of mine,settled in ego,an arrogant,

suffering from pain the separation,
separation from you oh dear! oh God,

forgive me,keep me,I am lonely,
accept me, claim me,please strongly,

as of prime of life,chanting on Naam,
keeps me happy,keeps my mind calm,

Chanting your Naam brings the freshness,
Brings the gratification promising you adore me,
October 07, 2012 04:33PM
Very nice! But I like happy endings. So what happened in the end? Did Pita jee come?

If you are hopelessone, then how will Pita jee come? We are all sinners and weak but we should not lose hope. Losing hope means losing faith in Vaheguru and there is no bigger sin than not having faith in the Merciful nature of Vaheguru Pita jee.

Kulbir Singh
October 07, 2012 07:01PM
Kulbir Singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Very nice! But I like happy endings. So what
> happened in the end? Did Pita jee come?
>
> If you are hopelessone, then how will Pita jee
> come? We are all sinners and weak but we should
> not lose hope. Losing hope means losing faith in
> Vaheguru and there is no bigger sin than not
> having faith in the Merciful nature of Vaheguru
> Pita jee.
>
> Kulbir Singh

lol...Your forgetting something..it's Oct 7th and still 2 days to go!.....Yes,it's promising,..Things do happen,but,accordingly!

Should you explain in a couplet that what kind of ending your talking aboutspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
October 07, 2012 08:47PM
Oh Dear! I can't believe,
can't imagine,my marriage!! wow
Of course how would I,
He will be beside me a day,
to Adore me as I pray,
to stop me as I cry,
to En-light me as I try,
Of course,after then,all you urged,
Welcome,my marriage as I fly!( Apparently,Brides do fly,GO AND READ ਜੇਲ ਚਿਠੀਆ)
Pita jee,I only recommend,
I don't wanna Date him as I shy!
as I get married,to all you,bye bye!

Yes,am like a child,as am bride to him and he is only mine! only mine! OK
October 07, 2012 09:03PM

Should you explain in a couplet that what kind of ending your talking about

Bhawan Singh jeeo, the story talks about drowned people, corpses hitting the boat, being scared and pleading before Guru Sahib but the ending did not show if Guru Sahib actually did come to rescue or not. No matter how hard the journey is, as long as one gets to the destination, the hardships of the journey are forgotten but when you leave the story at midway through the journey, then one gets sad. The ending I would like to see is such which involves the main character of the story going through challenging times but in the end making it to his destination.

I would like to see something along the lines, as follows (the story continues from the first post by dear hopelessone, as follows):

I feel that you are near me but then when I look, I don't see anything. The night is becoming darker and darker and the cold wind is blowing harder and harder. If the situation was not hard enough, all of sudden I see a massive crocodile with open mouth coming right towards me. I have never seen such a huge crocodile before. The open mouth is so big that my little wooden raft would easily just float inside the stomach of this horrible crocodile. The crocodile is just 50 feet away and coming right towards me. I start praying frantically but my mind is too scared to concentrate. Then I leave Ardaas and start doing Rakhiya waale Shabad - Gur ka Shabad Rakhvaare... I can't concentrate but I somehow complete the Shabad. The crocodile is coming nearer and nearer. Without thinking and planning, I do what Panchaali did when she could no longer hold on to her Sari which was being pulled by the evil Dushasana. I raise my hands towards the dark sky and cry out loudly VAHEGURU VAHEGURU VAHEGURU VAHEGURU! Before I know Saas Giraas Abhyaas starts within. The crocodile is still coming closer and closer but I don't care any more. I know that Vaheguru is nearer to me than the crocodile. Gurmantra is hitting the two points - Naabhi and Dasam Duaar very hard. I can feel the effect of the Shabad moving within, very tangibly. My eyes close. Pita jee arrives.... The crocodile, the river, the raft and dark cold night vanishes. There is but, Anand hee Anand......

Guru Sahib kirpa karan.

Kulbir Singh
October 08, 2012 05:22AM
Vaah...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login