ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Confused: About Dasam Granth Prakash

Posted by mahasengh 
Vaheguru Jee Kaa Khalsa Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh,

I am confused on a few points, which i would like the guru's sangat to clear for me!

1) Should Sri Dasam Granth Sahib be parkashed in the presence of Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee

2) Why don't people do parkash of Bhai Nand Lal Jee's ghazala or Bhai Gurdas Jees Varaan, they are also granths and gurbani that is parvaan

3) When Guru Gobind Singh Jee gave gurghaddi to Guru Granth Sahib Jee at Abchal Nagar Takht Sachkhand Shri Hazoor Sahib, Nanded. Were there other Granths present too such as Sri Dasam Granth Sahib etc

4) When Guru Gobind Singh Jee Said Sabh Sikhon Kao Hukam Hai Guru Maneyo Granth, did they also say accept Sri Dasam Granth Sahib as your guru, as people started saying Sri "Guru" Dasam Granth Sahib

5) By having another granth parkashed parallel to Guru Granth Sahib Jee, having a Chandowa Sahib on top, doing chaur sahib over it, taking a hukamnamma out too, and doing akhand paaths doesn't that show that there are 2 gurus present

Bhul Chul Maaf

Vaheguru Jee Kaa Khalsa Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Mahasengh jee,

This is a controversial issue and there is no point in discussing it here. Perhaps these questions should be answered by Akal Takhat.

What we know is that there is no tradition in Akhand Kirtani Jatha to do parkash of Dasam Granth. Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee used to recognize Dasam Baani as Mukhbaak baani but there is no tradition of doing parkash of Dasam Granth in Jatha, alongside Guru Granth Sahib, within the Jatha, nor is there any indication by Bhai Sahib to oppose the parkash of Dasam Granth in places like Hazur Sahib. We would like to maintain this status quo and not get into any debate on this.

This topic is now locked.

Admin.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.