Advanced

concept of NAAu and NAAMu in Gurbanee

Posted by prakash.s.bagga 
Prakash S. Bagga jee,

After reading your latest post, all Daas can say is:

Reham kar Mere Khudaaiya, Reham kar!

Kulbir Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
The reason why I have cried out "Reham Reham" to Khudaaiya is that I had a dream in which I met Prakash S. Bagga jee, and he repeated his argument explaining the difference between Naamu and Naau, and collective noun etc. When I woke up, I was drenched in sweat and scared to death; my heartbeat was as if I had ran a 400 metres sprint. hehe!

Veer Prakash S. Bagga jeeo, my request with folded hands - please let the Vichaar go on, on this forum only. Don't drag this Vichaar into the Gupt Mandals of dream world.

Gussa na karna, Pyare Veer. Thoda Bahut Mazaak karan vich koi Harz nahi. But the dream part is true. You also put forward some really out-of-the-world grammatical concepts in that dream. I was scared out of my wits as I could not grasp the lofty concepts you explained.

Kulbir Singh
Mystical23 ji,

Here is a quote from Gurbanee as

॥੧॥ ਮੇਰੇ ਮਨ ਧਿਆਇ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਉ ॥ ਹਲਤਿ ਪਲਤਿ ਸਹਾਇ ਸੰਗੇ ਏਕ ਸਿਉ ਲਿਵ ਲਾਉ ॥੧॥ pp405 SGGS ji

In this quote clearly the pair word "HARi.HARi" is being refered for NAAu as well.

This makes clear that this pair word is reference for NAAu as well as NAAMu.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Daas

Prakash.S.Bagga
The defense rests smiling smiley
HAHA, Kulbir Singh Jee, you have very interesting dreams.
KULBIR SINGH Ji,

VEER Ji,

I have no intention of putting anyone in world of Dream.Gurbani is Reality so I believe that one is required to live
with understanding of Gurbani in Gurmati way.
Now what is Gurmati way this is important to know.What I have understood from Gurbani the Gurmati way is
as per Mati of GuR that is GuR JoTi
.One should therefore try to learn thru this GuR JoTi this is the REAL TEACHER
of Gurbanee.
The problem is always there when one is preoccupied with the knowledge imparted thru personal opinions and
it is always unacceptable anything not conforming to what one already knows.
I have also had similar experience but having convinced thru GuR JoTi understanding I think one can be freed from misconceptions.

You yourself are of the view Gurbani is Agam Agaadh.It is no doubt .But there is hinted methodology for understanding
Gurbanee I think one should stick to this sincererly then one would always remain with the Reality of Gurbanee.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Daas

Prakash.S.Bagga
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login