ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My views on Giani Gurbachan Singh JI and Bhai Vir Singh JI

Posted by Sukhdeep Singh 
My views on Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji have always been the same. I have nothing but love and respect for him. This doesnt mean I have to agree with everything he said or supported. Bhai Tarun Singh Ji has made a bold accusation about me in regards to Giani Ji, and I just want to clear this up so there is no confusion. Bhai Sahib stated

Tarun Singh
Like I said I have no problem with someone saying Raagmala is not Bani as long as the bhavna is right but like you pointed out to call great Gursikhs like Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji and Bhai Sahib Veer Singh Ji (who despite Sukhdeep Singh's assertion did believe in Raagmala) diseased is something that can only cause pain to the hearts of any Gursikh who puts the Panth first.

What I have said and what others assume are two different things. Before we make bold accusations we should think twice. Once again the poem about my experience about Akhand Paath Sahib was my own experience. I dont expect every Gursikh who listens to Raag Mala to experience the same thing. Obviously I dont assume Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji had these feelings If he did he wouldnt obviously support Raag Mala. I would never slander a saint like Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji and call him "diseased". To make such accusations about me are unneccesary and cheap tactics. Baba Ji did alot of Seva in the Gurus house I would never slander such a sevak and saint of the panth.

In regards to Bhai Vir Singh JI I never would make such statements about Bhai Sahib as well. He too did lots of seva for the panth. I dont agree with all his views and practices but this does not mean I would call him diseased just because he read raag mala which he didint. All Gursikh scholars such as Bhai Kahn SIngh Ji, Bhai Randhir SIngh JI, Professor Sahib Singh, Maskeen Ji, and Talwara Ji who studied Gurbani Viyakran rejected Raag Mala. Bhai Vir Singh Ji who also studies grammer was no different in this respects. Tarun SIngh Jeeo once again you are making assumptions based on emotion and not providing any solid evidence. The most unbiased and researched book on Raag Mala is Giani Gurditt Singh " Mundavani" he quotes Bhai Vir Singh rejecting Raag Mala. I suggest you read this book before you make any assumptions about Bhai Vir Singh Ji.

I have no idea why some people have made a mountain out of a mole about my AKhand Patth experience. This is a discussion forum. We should be able to dissent without referring to someone as a Sant Nindak, anti -panthic , or assoicating them with Kala afghana just because they dont share the same views. Bhai Tarun Singh Ji and Gagan Singh Ji in front of you I have voiced my views on Raag Mala. Both of you kept quiet as a mouse. But all of a sudden on this forum you are roaring like lions?? In the future if any of you disagree with me views please do so without making allegations about me. You know how to contact me. This forum should not be used as an avenue to let out your esteem. If you are angered by feelings then you are free to confront me in person and address the issue. I dont appreciate the allegations.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sukhdeep singh jeeo

please take some time off and do some paath or have a cold drink.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.