ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gurbani Santhiya !!

Posted by gursewak 
Gurbani Santhiya !!
March 22, 2010 08:26AM
Congrats to the ADMINs, I think this site has now got excellent pool of Gurmukhs together. Great thoughts,questions have been shared and discusssed well. I feel we should jump into Gurbani Santhiya from here along with this Message Board. We know Gurbani has answers to everything. What i dont find anywhere on net is the "GURBANI SANITHYA" where people can lively participate.

If all agree this to the need of GURBANI SANITHYA start from ANG1 going on the site , i would request the admins to get this going as quickly as possible. We can all share the ideas to make it a success so that we can all be benefitted from it.

Requesting ideas from everyone on how we can plan/organize it.

Bhul Chuk Maaf !!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Gurbani Santhiya !!
March 22, 2010 08:47AM
Bhai Sahib jio,

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh.

Exellent thought jio, daas pushed this idea many times to admin and with Guru Sahib's kirpa they started of quickly and Santhiya begun with Sri Japji sahib which some reason currently stalled at 20th pauri of Sri Japji Sahib. I guess the Santhiya weight is on single shoudler i.e. Bhai Kulbir Singh Jee. Daas strongly beleives if he could spare time from message board then it could be done consistantly. Personaly I feel Nitnem santhya is must before switching to Sehaj Path bodh. Either way consistancy is required so does the contribution of Sangat.

With Regards,
Daas,
Jasjit Singh
March 22, 2010 09:05AM

Veerji,

I agree the weight is on single shoulder,but none of our fault smiling bouncing smiley Its only he who knows it well and i dont think VG will mind it. I think once we start the Sanithya everyone is going to participate one way or the other. Yes, for sure we need to maintain the consistency which i beileve will be respected by everyone as it has been so far withe MESSAGE BOARDs. Even if 3-4 are discussed every week that would be much help for somone like me. For sure VG Kulbir Singh will need to take the lead to publish initial Sanithya at the start of the week for the ongoing ANGs and then we all can carry on from there reading/questions/clarifications as we currently do in the Message Board.

The key here will be to fomalize the format of the Sanithya forum so that its easy for everyone to read/understand and also we cover up everything that we target at.

March 22, 2010 09:16AM
If Guru Sahib wills, the regular Santhiya will be started in April sometime. If all Gursikhs join heads, no task is impossible.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh
March 22, 2010 09:21AM
Sounds like a excellent idea, I personally would like to like more about GurbaNee viakaran

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan
March 22, 2010 05:32PM
Bhein Manmohan Kaur Ji (Amritsar) has got recorded Sri Sehaj Path on 4 CDs. She has been working hard on Gurbani Santhia and Veechar. Could those CDs be of any help for Sangat, here?
March 22, 2010 05:43PM
JASJIT SINGH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Personaly I feel Nitnem
> santhya is must before switching to Sehaj Path
> bodh.
>
> With Regards,
> Daas,
> Jasjit Singh

I strongly agree with Veer Ji. Once we start putting santhiya lessons do our daily nitnem we will learn more as we go on.
March 22, 2010 07:25PM
MB Singh Jio! Please share soon!

MB Singh Wrote:
> Bhein Manmohan Kaur Ji (Amritsar) has got recorded
> Sri Sehaj Path on 4 CDs. She has been working hard
> on Gurbani Santhia and Veechar. Could those CDs be
> of any help for Sangat, here?
March 23, 2010 04:15AM
can someone provide link to late principle harbhajan singh ji's sehaj paath? he has done very shudh paath.
March 23, 2010 10:20AM
[www.ikatha.com]
March 23, 2010 12:30PM
Kulbir Singh Wrote:
> If Guru Sahib wills, the regular Santhiya will be
> started in April sometime. If all Gursikhs join
> heads, no task is impossible.
>
> Daas,
> Kulbir Singh

Guru Sahib will surely will his Gursikhs to do this SACHI KAAR - OF Gurbani Vichaaar !!
March 23, 2010 04:05PM
I agree with the post above that Giani Harbhajan Singh's paath is quite shudh. He places Bindis at appropriate places and his Bishraams are pretty good. Of course there are differences in opinion. One point of difference is the Uchaaran of ਮਹਲਾ. He does it without the Adhak but we have learned to place the Adhak over Haaha of ਮਹਲਾ. There is a footnote in one of Bhai Sahib jee's books where the instruction is to pronounce it with Adhak on the Haaha.

Other than this, there are slight differences here and there but for the most part, in this Daas' opinion, Giani Harbhajan Singh has done quite Shudh Paath.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh
March 25, 2010 12:20AM
Torrent Files inside

Veer Ji; Sri Sehaj Path by Bhein Manmohan Kaur Ji is being sent through these links. That is about 2800 MB. Let us see if that can be downloaded.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji KI Fateh.
March 25, 2010 04:25AM
MB Singh jeeo, I am having difficulty downloading and opening the files. Can someone help or put these files from where they can be easily downloaded?

Kulbir Singh
April 14, 2010 02:59PM
Are there any Singh's on this forum learning Santhiya/Gurbani Viakaran in the UK (W London Area)? I would like to take classes if possible from someone knowledgeable.
April 14, 2010 03:48PM

Are there any Singh's on this forum learning Santhiya/Gurbani Viakaran in the UK (W London Area)? I would like to take classes if possible from someone knowledgeable.

Im not sure exactly but I think your best bet would be Bibi Baljit Kaur ji of Southall. Bibi ji is an accompolished akhand pathi of laridaar gurbani and possess great grammar knowledge. You will be able to gain contact details for bibi ji without a problem from any gursikh in the jatha in UK. Hope this helps.

H.S
April 19, 2010 11:50AM
Kulbir Singh Wrote:
> If Guru Sahib wills, the regular Santhiya will be
> started in April sometime. If all Gursikhs join
> heads, no task is impossible.
>
> Daas,
> Kulbir Singh

Guru Sahib will surely will his Gursikhs to do this SACHI KAAR - OF Gurbani Vichaaar !!

Any signs of Guru Sahib showing some Mercy for the Sanithya Programme Start up YET ? Pls advise.
April 19, 2010 05:03PM
Bhai Kulbir Singh Jee you said sathiya will be uploaded in April. When will this santhiya start, sangat are desperate for it!!
April 20, 2010 08:42AM
Veer Kulbir Singh Ji Karo Kirpa/Sewa, all these threads somewhere/somehow advise/relate to READ,LEARN,FOLLOW BANI. So lets try to get this site to do that SEWA as well, i am sure many others like me who currently just read the forums will actively start participating. Anticipating it as a great success !!
April 20, 2010 09:24AM
Guru Sahib kirpa karan. We all will continue the Santhiya soon. Bhul Chuk dee Maafi jee.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh
April 21, 2010 01:39PM
Thanks Hari Singh Ji. I'm not in the Jatha as such but will ask around.
May 05, 2010 10:23AM
mahamoorkh Wrote:
> Bhai Kulbir Singh Jee you said sathiya will be
> uploaded in April. When will this santhiya start,
> sangat are desperate for it!!

Guru Payarao - Karo Kirpa. Reading the Sakhis and other Veechars, there is URGE of reading and understanding Gurbani now. Also moorakhs like us cant contribute much currently.I think Santhya should be able to involve more people to contribute and benefit.

April is gone , May is going. I hope we meant to start it in APRIL 2010 smiling smiley

Bhul Chuk Maaf !!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login