ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mata Sahib Kaur Jee's Hukamnama

Posted by Raghbir_Singh 
VaaheguruJeeKaKhalsa VaaheguruJeeKiFateh!

some_text

I haven't had darshan of this Hukamnama however I wonder if anyone in sangat has read Mata Sahib Kaur Jee's Hukamnama?

I heard Mata Sahib Kaur Jee starts this Hukamnama by referring to the Khalsa has her sons and daughters, I would be amazed if someone has a translation or has this hukamnama in writing.

Please correct me if I'm wrong - I was told Mata Sahib Kaur Jee only wrote one Hukamnama and this can be found in Bhai Roopa Pend near Ludhiana.

Please can someone from the sangat shed some light on this topic.

VaaheguruJeeKaKhalsa VaaheguruJeeKiFateh!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Today also happens to be Mata jee birthday! grinning smiley

Chota veer
Blessed is our mother who blessed Amrit with sweet Pataasey.

Because of the distance its difficult to read what that HUkumnama says
I could only detect the following words Tu Satey Baba, Guru Guru, Key Kaamee,
Re: Mata Sahib Kaur Jee's Hukamnama
November 01, 2011 01:43PM
There are many amazing hukumnameh from Bhai Roopa Pind, I was fortunate to recently have Darshan of some written by Guru Gobind Singh. I have pictures, although they are not of great quality but I will try and find them.
can u give the proper adress of bhai roopa pind ???
November 01, 2011 03:07PM
There's a Bhai Roop Chand exhibition I have seen with Hukamnameh. I'm not sure who organises it. The Puratan items where on show in European countries then taken back to Punjab.
November 02, 2011 02:50PM
There are a number of Hukamnamas by Mata Sahib Kaur Ji. Ganda Singh in his book 'Hukamnaame' has compiled all the authentic hukamnamas by Mataji. Daas has managed to scan a few. There are few more which will be uploaded later.

MataSahibKaurhukam1

MataSahibKaurhukam2

MataSahibKaurhukam3

MataSahibKaurhukam4
November 03, 2011 04:33AM
While reading these hukamnamas again today Daas noticed one interesting thing. In one of the files above although the hukamnama dates to 1730 AD which is after the Baisakhi of Anandpur Sahib, the names of some of the sikhs do not show Singh or Kaur. Please see MataSahibKaurhukam3. Other three hukamnamas have Singh names.

Does this mean that these sikhs of Guru sahib did not get a chance of getting the Khande baate da amrit upto 1730?
March 25, 2014 11:10AM
Akaal74 Jee,

Would it be possible to upload the remainder of the hukamnamey? I'm currently uploading what you have provided here onto a site known as the Sikh HerStory Archive, which will include historical documents, manuscripts, passages from texts, photographs, etc, pertaining to Sikh bibian. It would be great to see the rest of hukamnamey, if possible.

Bohuth dhanwaad jee.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login