ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

AKJ Letter to Akal Takhat Jathedar

Posted by admin 
AKJ Letter to Akal Takhat Jathedar
August 08, 2011 01:51PM
The following Letter has been received from AKJ India with respect to Siri Patna Sahib's Jathedar's violation of Maryada on the issue of Raagmala.

Admin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa,Waheguru Jee Ki Fateh.

A 12 members delegation of Akhand Kirtani Jatha led by its Jathedar Bhai Sahib Bakhsheesh Singh Jee met the Jathedar of Sri Akal Takht Sahib on 4th August 2011 to discuss the issue of voilation of Maryada and the controversy created by Giani Iqbal Singh of Takht Sri Harmander Jee Patna Saheb. He was handed over a memorendum alongwith the DVD of the function where he spoke against Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee and AKJ. The Jathedar was urged by the Singhs to take strict action against Giani Iqbal Singh for the voilation of Maryada and punish him in line with the highest traditions of Khalsa Panth.

The Jathedar assured the members of Delegation that after discussing this issue with other Singh Sahibans he will take suitable action against the culprit.

This is for the information of all members of AKJ.

Rajinder Pal Singh
Chief Spokesman of AKJ.

Reply Quote TweetFacebook
The AKJ leadership had met the Jathedar on 23 August, 2010 to file a complaint against Iqbal Singh of Siri Patna Sahib. It seems that Giani Gurbachan Singh is hand in glove with Iqbal Singh because no action was taken against him. It seems like Iqbal Singh got emboldened by non-action from Siri Akal Takhat Sahib and now went as far as doing Ninda of Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee. How dare he talk about Bhai Sahib like that and how did he get away with it? If an ordinary person had said something like that about Bhai Sahib, there would be less hue and cry but for a person holding a responsible Panthik position, to speak like this is totally uncalled for.

If there is no action taken against this Ninda by Iqbal Singh, then it should be considered that Giani Gurbachan Singh is in agreement with Iqbal Singh's slanderous views about Bhai Sahib and as such the Jatha should think of next course of action to take.

Jatha must take the next course of action. One thing it can't do is sit quietly and do nothing. Maharaj Taakat Bakshan. I think it is time all units of AKJ to at least write a letter to the Jathedar of Siri Akal Takhat Sahib.

Kulbir Singh
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

veer Kulbir Singh Jeeoo -- -write as much as you like to the akal takhat jathedaar -- it will be of no avail -- they are hand in glove with the indian govenerment and have been for a long long time - . I have met him and all the others when they came to the UK -- they are all badal's YES men.

I feel it's time to write -- not to them -- but write more in English of who Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee was -- write articulately i.e of understanding to the current youth - with the current type english. We have english translations but unfortunately the vibe is loud and clear of someone writing those books who hasn't studied the english language extensively. This is what needed firstly.

Secondly a western lead GROUP OF PANJ sikhs who run and speak for and be representatvies for the western Gurdwaras in the western world.

India/punjab jathedaars are a joke and will remain so - till they us in the western world go to a different extensive level --

my 2 cents

further thoughts on this needed

bhul chuk maaf
Vahegurooo

This is a very good action taken up by Jathedar Bhai Sahib Bakhsheesh Singh Jee and hopefully gurmat will prevail in this issue.

Guroo Sahib Sahahee houn.
Waheguru Jee da Shukar hai efforts of Singhs at right time brought this up to this level.
Bhai Kulbir Singh Jeo,

why give G. Gurbachan Singh the DVD when he was present at the event himself?

He spoke before Iqbal Sio(Part 3):
[www.youtube.com]

Iqbal Sio and his rants(Part 4):
[www.youtube.com]

was already highlighted previously by dass here

Verdict: Nothing will be done.

Chota veer
To me, it seems like banging your head against brick wall. These people just won't understand.
Wahegurujeekakhalsa Wahegurujeekeefateh

At least the jatha has taken a stand and done something about it! Seems you can't please everyone, if Jatha did nothing then Gursikhs would have said 'why have jatha failed to act on this guy spewing his poison against jatha and Bhai sahib Bhai randhir Singh?' which to be honest is the question being asked of why AKJ UK did not take this stand when they came to the UK. One wonders if AKJ UK didn't snub Bhai Iqbal and instead gave verbal bashing would they not have thought twice in opening their mouth against jatha?

Regardless of whether action is taken or not, at least Jatha Punjab, US and Canada are not tolerating the crud coming out of the mouth of this so called "Jathedar"
ns jeeo, surely selecting 5 singhs for the west would just create a large division between the west and India?
I feel it's time to write -- not to them -- but write more in English of who Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee was -- write articulately i.e of understanding to the current youth - with the current type english.

I think ns jee's advice is good and more needed to be done to explore Bhai Sahib's Jeevani. This following interview on Bhai Sahib jee is a good start:
Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

TSingh jeeo it wouldnt be to create a divide it would be to handle all the issues we have abroad and beyond.
The western sikhs can be a glimmer of light to these lost souls in india -- where maraydaa and Gurmats passed at the Akal takht are just a joke at present.
There are western issues in teh panth which we have no representative from the Akal Takht for to help out as the akal tkaht jathedars are already sold out and it has been this way for too many decades - about time for a real change - but i am dreaming aint i?
Vaaheguroo jee kaa khaalsaa !!
Vaaheguroo jee kee fatehhh !!!!

TSingh jeeo it wouldnt be to create a divide it would be to handle all the issues we have abroad and beyond.
The western sikhs can be a glimmer of light to these lost souls in india -- where maraydaa and Gurmats passed at the Akal takht are just a joke at present.
There are western issues in teh panth which we have no representative from the Akal Takht for to help out as the akal tkaht jathedars are already sold out and it has been this way for too many decades - about time for a real change - but i am dreaming aint i?

I somewhat agree with you. We simply cannot live under these people who are just bound to reduce gurmatt. First, the issue was with dastaar. Somewhere in the 1900s, a jathedaar had raised the issue that dastaar isn't a requirement for Singhnian. (This is what I heard from a discussion). Slow by slow, they started to minimize the rehit, like reading nitnem to 3 bania(n); instead of encouraging to read more banees.

I am not aware of all thats happened in history, but I definitely don't want it to get worse. How can we let out leaders make decisions for us, when they themselves are under the influence of maya? A true gursikh would never tolerate anti-gurmat, or injustice, even if he/she was outnumbered....

We should never fear anything, because we will always have Guru Sahib jee by our side.

Vaaheguroo jee kaa khaalsaa !!
Vaaheguroo jee kee fatehhh !!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login