ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Amrit Sanchar

Posted by SS 
Amrit Sanchar
February 23, 2018 07:11AM
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sangat ji please could someone please inform if there will be any Amrit Sanchars being held soon (in March) in Southall/London?

Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Amrit Sanchar
February 23, 2018 10:58AM

Also I wanted to ask if it really matters where I am blessed with Amrit? For example, would Guru Nanak Nishkam Sevak Jatha differ from Damdamti Taksal?

I apologise if I'm asking anything wrong. Would be very grateful if someone from the sangat could guide me please.

February 26, 2018 10:48PM
VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

If we apply for a job or go to a dealership to buy a car or even to go to buy something online, we read reviews, ask people we trust and make a honest assessment whether to proceed or not.

We owe ourselves at least that minimum analysis when going to an amrit sanchar to ensure that the organization that is hosting this very sacred ceremony produces Sikhs of good caliber.
March 07, 2018 09:35PM
Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! Considering the 2 Jathas Guru Sahib created himself are Taksal and Nihangs one might assume that they have the right Maryada, the problem is both of their modern Maryada are different from each other. So when someone goes to an Amrit Sanchar; first they should not follow any Maryada contradictory to Gurbani from Japji Sahib to Raagmala, from Dasam Granth to Sarbloh Granth and Bhai Gurdas Vaaran to Bhai Nand Lal Ghazals.
Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale said that if Punj Pyare follow Rehat and are Amritdharis, and your Amrit is prepared properly, then it would be respected as Sat in Gurnat. (Don't go to any Missionary Amrit Sanchar).
March 09, 2018 10:45PM

Also I wanted to ask if it really matters where I am blessed with Amrit? For example, would Guru Nanak Nishkam Sevak Jatha differ from Damdamti Taksal?

It does matter Ji. It has been discussed on this forum many times Ji. Please do a search.

In present times, Jugti of Naam Abhyaas is only given at Amrit Sanchaars organised by Akhand Kirtani Jatha. The Rehit of Dastaar too has been nearly washed out from other Jathebandis as Bibian are not given Hukam of adorning Dastaar. You can talk more to Singhs of AKJ UK.
March 13, 2018 11:00AM
Please also consider, Akhand Kirtani Jatha, programme/amrit sanchar; for your requirement Ji. They also have good focus on important considerations.
March 20, 2018 11:36PM
or Gurmat Bibek Jatha Ji_/\_♡♡♡♡
March 27, 2018 08:32AM
Gurmat Bibeki Jatha, is truly Vaho for being only few (which even akj jatha, not all in langar, bana. rehit discipline) who adopt Guru Gobind Singh Jio kanio tiki rehit_/\_♡
bhul chuk muaf Vahiguroo
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login