ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Question about Vaheguru's Hukam?

Posted by Jacfsing2 
Question about Vaheguru's Hukam?
February 23, 2018 06:14AM
Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!
I wanted to know if everything is Vaheguru's Hukam then why are there so many problems in our Panth today? Also why we haven't resolved those many issues, ranging from 1984 to caste, to drugs and most of all the Deras that many "Sikhs" go to?
Vaheguru Ji Ki Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Question about Vaheguru's Hukam?
February 26, 2018 10:39PM
VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Because the problems of the Panth and the world are part of the Hukam of Vaheguru.
Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! That didn't seem to answer the question. When I originally got the question; an Atheist was discussing how Vaheguru could be good if bad stuff happens, so that's why I was asking the question? Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!
Jacfsing2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!
> I wanted to know if everything is Vaheguru's Hukam
> then why are there so many problems in our Panth
> today? Also why we haven't resolved those many
> issues, ranging from 1984 to caste, to drugs and
> most of all the Deras that many "Sikhs" go to?
> Vaheguru Ji Ki Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Khalsa Ji,

Waheguru’s hukam over rides everything. Under his hukam, four eras are used to play out the worldly game. Namely: satyug, treta, duapar, and kalyug. Bad things in the first three eras are on a relatively small scale. Bad things in kalyug are on a much larger scale. During any era, help is available to those who seek sanctuary in Namm. Anyone who wishes to follow their own mind’s whims will experience nothing but agony. Those who follow Guru ji’s directives will find Anand, even in kalyug.

With regards to people abondoning Naam, and becoming devotees of false gurus, this will become even more prevalent in the years to come. According to nehklani avtar, in Sri Dassam Granth, Maharaj Ji have transliterated the kalki avatar written thousands of years ago in very difficult Sanskrit verse.

In SDG, maharaj writes about way will happen in kalyug. In brief, people will have illicit relations with mother, sister, and other blood relatives. People will abandon naam, and follow gurus who fornicate with their devotees wives. The devotees will indulge with their guru’s wives.

People who follow Maharaj Ji’s maryada of kande di pauhal, and do naam simran, will be mocked...even punished.

Maharaj Ji says that, those who adhere to rehat will be saved. Those who don’t will endure the ultimate hell.

The audio katha of nehklanki avatar is available online. There are nasty and cruel aspects to life, but the trick is to abandon one’s self willed vices and pleasures, and to seek the sanctuary of Maharaj ji’s given rehat....

Waheguru Ji....
VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Is Vaheguru good?
ms514 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH
>
> Is Vaheguru good?

Khalsa Ji,

Waheguru is waheguru. He is beprawah (carefree). If we follow Guru Gobind Singh Ji’s rehat, then waheguru will appear to be good. If we follow the vices and whims of our polluted mind, then waheguru can be harsh...
I am not sure how to answer this question? Although everything in his hukam but whenever I get lazy in the morning & try not to get up to pray, than I am called out by name & I jump on my 2 feet. I think and I could be 100% wrong, all major incidents are written but one may have a option which route to take, but than our mind or mun is God given anyway, so its struggle of mind, in order to ultimately merge into Vaheguru Ji. Too error is human, please forgive.
I will try to add some stray thoughts on your question, Veer Ji.

Problems in our PANTH are a part of the spiritual movement of the whole world. Whole world and all humanity, is a potential beneficiary of SIKH PANTH. Everyone, one day, will find this path, as a spiritual solace. So humanity is moving in a direction, governed by AKAL PURAKH. We all, knowingly or unknowingly, are moving in that direction.

Management of all views, all philosophies all perceptions of the world, in totality, is not a simple process, to understand. All isms and view -points on spirituality as well as on worldly affairs are interacting with each other as well as with SIKH PANTH. And SIKH PANTH is responding to all those forces, with its present capabilities.

Ultimately, a bright future for humanity, is emerging out of all that fuss.

You talked about 1984, Drugs, Caste System, Deras---

1984: A lot of present positive impacts are product of 1984 sacrifices.

Drugs: A challenge for our society and impact of unemployment and lack of education.

Caste System: An indicator of our past and surroundings. Will go away automatically with time.

Deras: A weakness of human psychology in every part of India.

Gurmat way of life, automatically takes cares of these social weaknesses and evils. Those who stick to Gurmat way, do not suffer from these evils. These problems in our society indicate that present leaders lack will and capability to manage these issues. They are not real leaders. They confuse the sikh masses rather. A real sikh, never seeks any inspiration or guidance from these fake leaders.

Once, we come to GURU SAHIB, and seek all help from GURU SAHIB; there is all Happiness and no sorrow. No worries.

Why we need to worry about others, by the way?
Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! I appreciate the answers for the question about Vaheguru's Hukam.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login