ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

AKJ Press Release

Posted by Vista 
Re: AKJ Press Release
June 19, 2011 03:31PM
If an outsider was reading this post, what would they think of the Jatha? Negative posts about the Jathedar should be kept totally private. If people want to discuss via private messages so be it, but out in the open is not right. I dont know anything about Bakshish Singh Ji, but just reading the press release translation, one gets a true sense that they are implementing ideal concepts. Admin should delete any posts that cause doubts in peoples minds and those that want to discuss can do so behind closed doors. At the end of the day, no one is perfect, lets look at strengths in each other rather than negatives.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: AKJ Press Release
June 20, 2011 05:48AM
I think we should take the good from what has being said in the press release. I know we will all agree on what has being stated.
It is positive action which will lead us to a good direction.

What we need instead of this bickering is Naam Abhyassi Rehitvaan Singhs in the Panth. So much energy get's put into these minor issues, but there are real issues that need addressing.

Bh Tarnveer Singh if you really want to go down to the crunch then AKJ shouldn't even have a Jathdaari, only Panj Singh should be running the AKJ.Bhai Sahib Bhai Randheer Singh has made this clear in his declaration just before his Akaal Chaalanaa.

On 30th April, 1961 at the time of last ardaas of Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee, Bayoo Mal Singh jee the previous-life friend of Bhai Sahib jee declared:

“No separate Samprada (sect) will be formed and no gaddi (successorship) will be formed (for Jatha). Only Punj Pyaaray will run this Jatha and they too will change as required. There are many Jathas in Panth and there are trivial differences between them. I am the seeker of dust of shoes of sangat.” (Quoted from Punjabi Rattan newspaper of Ludhiana, August 24, 1961).

[gurmatbibek.com]

I am neutral in terms of who's jathdaar etc etc. Before anyone says I'm biased.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.