Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sarabloh and curd

Posted by 13tera 
Sarabloh and curd
December 27, 2017 09:26AM
Waheguru ji ja khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh ji..

I am from India, trying to keep sarabloh bibek since few weeks after being inspired from the posts and the videos on gurmat bibek website and channel and the work done by the Sarablohi Singhs of Toronto is highly appreciable and I have no words to thank you all..

One thing I just wanted to ask is that....while having curd in baata initially it seemed very tasty but after a few minutes..foul smell was observed.. I was really very confused that whether it is because of curd or sand i used to clean the baata..

If its bcs of curd then plz suggest me what to do ..is it normal.? And suggest me some more tips i.e. for the beginers of this rehat.. where to store food, water etc.

I shall be very very thankful..

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Sarabloh and curd
December 30, 2017 05:21AM

One thing I just wanted to ask is that....while having curd in baata initially it seemed very tasty but after a few minutes..foul smell was observed.. I was really very confused that whether it is because of curd or sand i used to clean the baata..

It is normal. It happens due to the acidic nature of curd. The sarbloh bata should be not be having any rust which may mix with the curd. The smell may also be due to the curd being in the bata for too long. So one should finish soon after putting the curd in the bata.
December 30, 2017 10:46AM
Thanku so much Mokam Singh Veerji

Nd plz provide me with some tips for this rehat if possible..(i.e do's and dont's, which food items can react, which are to be avoided etc.)
January 08, 2018 12:38PM
Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Someone plzz tell me what all things can or cannot be stored in sarbloh and one more thing..after boiling milk in sarbloh can it be kept in refrigerator for some hours or so etc..
Its a humble request....plz tell me..

I shall be very thankful ji..

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
January 10, 2018 07:46AM

Someone plzz tell me what all things can or cannot be stored in sarbloh and one more thing..after boiling milk in sarbloh can it be kept in refrigerator for some hours or so etc..
Its a humble request....plz tell me..

13tera Jee
If any food is needed to be stored, after getting cooled it should be taken out in clay, glass or steel utensils for storage as these substances are neutral in nature. It may be stored in refrigerator or otherwise. Acidic (sour) foods/drinks react actively with sarbloh and are therefore consumed/used soon after preparation. e.g., lemonade, tomato paste, mango juice. As stated above, milk can be stored in refrigerator.

The main thing is to cook and eat in sarbloh.
January 10, 2018 06:18PM
Bhut bhut dhanwad veer jio ji..
January 12, 2018 09:57PM
Addition: It is of prime importance to recite Naam Baani while cooking food. Thus the food absorbs spiritual vibrations and helps in Abhyaas.
January 15, 2018 02:23AM
Satbachan veerjio..nd thank you veerji for such valuable posts jio..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login