ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Larivaar Saroop of Maharaaj

Posted by PSK 
Larivaar Saroop of Maharaaj
October 07, 2017 01:54AM
Vaaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaaheguru Ji Ki Fateh ,

Daas needs some guidance from the sangat here . Due to lack of availability of Larivaar Saroop of Dhan Guru Granth Saahib Ji Maharaaj , is it allowed to create a saroop using Larivaar Senchis and binding them together ? Daas wants to do parkaash of Larivaar saroop of Maharaaj at home but due to lack of such saroops in local Gurudwara saahibs not able to do so . Hence reaching out to the Bibeki Sangat here to know if we are allowed to create such saroop using Larivaar Senchis as per Rehit Maryada . If not then any other option that can be taken .

Daas is based out of Pune,India .

Dhanwaad ,

Parminder Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Larivaar Saroop of Maharaaj
October 07, 2017 08:41PM
There is a Singh having Ladivaar Swaroop at Bangalore and he is moving out in Dec' 17 or Jan' 18 timeframe. PM me your contact/whatsapp number I can connect you with him. By chance if you know Jagjeet Singh(Aundh), Pavanpuneet Singh(Kharadi) or Harshdeep Singh(Aundh) in Pune they can also connect you with that Singh.
Re: Larivaar Saroop of Maharaaj
October 08, 2017 06:36AM
Dhanwaad for your kind response . I will be transferring to Pune in January-February due to work related changes so it may work out . I will PM you my contact number and it will be great if you can connect me with that Singh as well as provide references regarding local singhs @ Pune .Since Pune to Bangalore is 14 hours journey by road what is the maryada if we need to take maharaj's saroop by flight .. is it even possible per maryaadaa?

In case this doesnt work out can the saroop be prepared using the ladivaar senchis ?

Daas,

Parminder Singh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login