ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Khalsa vs isis

Posted by ks 
Khalsa vs isis
September 19, 2016 11:22PM
Vahiguroo Jio,
I have been at receiving end recently of much very disturbing calls, in my position as a customer service rep, and was wondering why, until my sister informed me of yet more isis attacks in usa recently.
Is it not time to ask Guru Sahib Jio's help to survive as Saint Soldiers, and enlighten world that we Sikhs, are truly universal Saints, who wish no ill against any humans, animals, living or non living creation of Akal Purakh, and our Turbans, represent our noble distinctiveness, not against the world like isis, but to inspire the world to join the pain free boat of our Vahiguroo God Creator, so we will not repeatedly become the punchbags for the victims of isisn(http://newobserveronline.com/isis-terror-attacks-sweep-us/), al queda, et al jio?_/\_ even our Guru Granth Sahib Jio not spared as we already know ji..
Veerjio Harpreet Singh Jio, Preetam Singh Jio..tusee are very close to Vahiguroo Jio, ardas kirpa kario ji_/\_
Bhul chuk muaf Vahiguroo
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Khalsa vs isis
September 20, 2016 12:06AM
Non Sikhs of this forum, please understand, know, and pass on that a Sikh turban is representation of pain free boat of God Vahiguroo_/\_, so unlike bloodshed of isis, our Guru Sahib Jio, reminds us to unite in singing praises of our creator King God Vahiguroo_/\_

[youtu.be]

bhul chuk muaf Vahiguroo Jio kirpa dya
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login