ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What we reply to those who question on bhagtan baani and bhattan swaiyae

Posted by Vishta 
Gurufateh to all gurupyaare

Recently i got chance to interact with one missionary intellectual...he raised question on bhagtans baani and swaiyes...

He quoted one tuk from bhattans swaiyae...... Interpreted wrongly and tried to prove that bhatt sahiban tried to give importance to avtar krishan and ram and comparing equally with guru nanak sahib jeo!!

I forget the tuk...but its meaning in sahib singh jeea teeka was like...akalpurak has sent ram chander jee , krishan jee in yugs (duaper) .
And guru nanak sahib jee in kalyug...
Further he says all are same(ram ,krishan, guru nanak sahib jee)

Missionary singh was questioning they cant be compared to guru nanak sahib jee...as baani has condemmed the avatars...
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
In ancient India there was an atheist philosophy called Chaarvaak who would put doubt on scriptures and spirituality. In ancient times the Charvaaks were countered and finished. But now they have come back with a vengeance in the form of these faithless missionaries who are basically the Charvaaks of the Sikhs. They have the same atheistic views and philosophy as the ancient charvaaks. No difference. It is time Singhs put aside there differences and make a joint effort the counter these new Charvaak missionaries.
There are clear answers to such questions in Gurbani and Sikh literature. Dasam Pita Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji has explained so much in Dasam Bani about all the avatars. Moreover, there is so much in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. To make it even easier for us to understand Guru Pita Ji did kirpa on Gurmukhs like Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji & Bhai Sahib Bhai Veer Singh Ji and many others who have given so much khajana to Panth in their books. Unfortunately, however, we are so much tied up in our own mindsets by not reading literature outside one's own Jatha or Jathebandi. If you do so, for whatever reason it maybe you are in loss, not anyone else.

For instance: I have heard an incident claimed to be about Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji and Bhai Veer Singh Ji. I heard that someone told Bhai Randhir Singh Ji that Bhai Veer Singh has started giving Naam Daan by himself. Meaning bhai veer singh ji looka noo Naam den lagg paee si in his last period of life. and in reaction Bhai Sahib said ke Veer singh will go to Narak for doing such anti Gurmat karam.
It's true that Naam can be only given by Panj Piyaare in Maharaj's Hazoori. But I don't buy the story whatsoever. It cannot be possible for Gurmukhs like Bhai Veer Singh Ji would have done such thing and that with so much kamaee he will still have to go to Narak. This story is probably started by some missionary like people to divide Singhs and create dubidha.
Here I don't blame singhs who told this incident to me cause they had heard it from someone else and someone and so on. In fact, I hold so much piyaar for them cause they told it for the good. Anyways my point Is that after hearing this story I had lost Shardha in Bhai Veer Singh and obviously his literature. Matter of fact without reading any of his books. But thanks to Guru Sahib Ji he cleared the doubt about bhai sahib very soon.

Now, the answer to your question Vishta ji is in Sri Kalgidhar Chamatkaar by Bhai Veer Singh Ji. With Guru's grace bhai sahib ji has written the conversation between Guru Gobind Singh Ji, right before Guru Ji's Parkash, and Akal Purakh Ji himself. I know it may sound impossible thing to happen or at least witnessed by someone therefore

Bhai Sahib ji says it is not right to even say it's a conversation but for the understanding of mankind, it is a kind of translation of incident happened in a space where no language no time no physical body but still there is AkalPurakh Ji himself and all the devotees absorbed in his Naam love. We all know that no one can really explain what goes on in SachKhand but when you listen to these Sakhis on Youtube It gives you so much Anand and opportunity to start connecting vibes to where we all should die to go.

and we should always remember that writings like from Bhai Veer Singh & Bhai Randhir Singh are not accidentally happened. And literature from different writers cannot be alternative for one another. Importantly these two Gurmukhs. Why not? because what you can learn from Sri Guru Nanak Chamatkar cannot be learned from Rangle Sajjan.
One side it's Jeevens of Gurmukhs and on the otherside it's Sakhiaa from GurParmeshwar himself. and Those literal dialogues those galla Jo ke Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Bhai Mardana Ji noo kehnde ne Sikhiya dinde hoae, kade kade sari duniaa ton jiada piaaar kerde hoae, kade kise da bhalla kerde hoae, kade galla kerde kerde Upper Saee nal Akash vall noo Moh kerke galla kerde hoae.................Tere Choooj Vidana..... Dhan Vaheguroooooo

bhul chuk di khimaa jio

Dass
Hira Singh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login