ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Darshan To Darbar Sahib !!

During the Darshans to Sachkhand Sahib, Daas had a strong feeling this time that a Gursikh should never follow short cuts to anything related to Gursikhi. Daas was standing outside the Darshani Deodi with a packed rush for the Darshans. I saw some Sangat requesting the Sewadars on the other side (where we come out from Darbar Sahib, Also where the Degh is distributed). So few of them were able to impress the Sewadars by excuses and could get to Darbar Sahib using that Path. Most of these would be NRIs or Politicians. Daas strongly feels that when we go to Guru Sahib we should go with the Sangat. That gives a lot of pleasure. Also the reason for it is that Guru Sahib knows everything and he understand your feelings, i don't thing he gets pleased if we play mind games. Request NRIs to specially avoid it as we go only once a while so for full Khushi of Guru Sahib, we should follow the normal Path to the Darshan. I am sure that will be more fruitful and example to others. \

Vahiguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vahiguru Ji Ki Fathe !!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Agreed! The Anand that one gets after waiting in sunshine for your turn, and then do Matha-tek, is beyond words. Indeed, Guru Sahib knows what's in our hearts and as such, this kind short cut should be avoided. Another problem is that, if we go through so called shortcut, then we don't get to do Matha-tek from the regular spot. It's on the side. So the whole exercise is futile.

Kulbir Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login