ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Shud an amritdhari sikh vote for AAP ??

Posted by sikh.learner 
I was seriously thinking of voting for AAP in 2017 elections as I am completely fed up with the Badals. But today I saw this video where kejriwal took his cabinet to the Narakdhari dera in delhi and said that he had won delhi elections due to the ashirvaad of narakdhari guru and they will follow the way shown by narakdhari guru.

[www.punjabspectrum.co]

[www.facebook.com]

I am totally confused now.
Shud an amritdhari sikh vote for AAP?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
The 2017 election is between "Bad", "Worst" and "Hell" so how does it matter which party you vote.

Your best bet is to screen the candidates standing in your constituency and analyze if any of those candidates has any interest & potential to do something better for your constituency. Voting for party is going to get nowhere.

In the age of Data Analytics and Data Science the whole episode of election is engineered from beginning till end. The voters might be thinking they made best of their voting rights. What they don't know is that they got brain washed in the whole process.

The team of strategist are hired to run the complete campaign and dupe voters. The election results of Center and recent Bihar elections are one such examples. The candidates are projected as Rockstars and people become blind follower in no time.

What do you think of those meetings happening in Facebook and Google headquarters for? What are those polished handshakes happening for? The sole purpose is to swiftly erase the past deeds and remove negative content from their databases. So that the Data Scientists and Strategists can sow new positive seeds in those databases and lure the public into it.

Within no time so many fan following Facebook pages floating around, Twitter buzzing with million feeds, videos raining in YouTube. Its all about who does best PR and Marketing.

Both the parties in this ecosystem needs each other. Politicians need companies like Facebook/Google/Amazon/Microsoft/LinkedIn and Vice-Versa. Now it's all about Big Data, Big Money, Big Ego and Big Fake Social Media Content.

That is how the game is played and we all know how much score/band the Punjabis are getting in IELTS across Punjab to even understand 1% of this game.

The heart in which flower of True Naam has not blossomed can do no good for anybody. ਕੂੜੁ ਰਾਜਾ ਕੂੜੁ ਪਰਜਾ ਕੂੜੁ ਸਭੁ ਸੰਸਾਰੁ ॥

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login