ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bringing Shasters to Guru jee's Darbar

Posted by kookarheerasingh 
please help me, i am so confused about.........
tiyaar bar tiyaar?
what are the basic requirements to being tiyaar bar tiyaar?
and
what does mean tiyaar bar tiyaar going to Guru sahib?
bringing shashtars to Gurudwara sahib? is oky?even if someone get scared of you?
how much is important for a gursikh to be tiyaar bar tiyaar in Jeevan,amritwela,rehat and in outlook?

please if someone can post pictures of puratan gursikhs with shashtars especially from Nirbaan Kirtan Jatha / Akhand Kirtani Jatha.

i receive many negative comments when i bring shashtars to Gurudwara sahib. should i bring shashtars or not.
Please help me to make right decision.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
ਸਜਣਾ ਖਲਕ ਰਹੀ ਇਕ ਪਾਸੇ,ਸਾਥੋਂ ਰੁਸ ਗਿਆ ਸਾਡਾ ਸਾਇਆ
Reply Quote TweetFacebook

Dhanvaad amritwela jeo for posting inspirational pictures!

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh jio

I heard in sangat of Chardikala gursikh that Pita Guru Gobind Singh jee did hukam that Gursikhs should wear 5 shashters when coming to my Darbaar. I heard it,I didn't see written anywhere.

Please if someone knows the story of this incident or someone can post where it is written? i think, i listen that it is written by Bhai Nanad lal jee.

(Images taken from www.flickr.com/photos/26013297@N02/sets/72157617351433027/)
Good Pictures, Here's one of my favourites

Left To Right - Bhai Anokh Singh Bhai Sukhdev Singh , Bhai Sulakhan Singh & Bhai Balwinder Singh
WJKK WJKF. EH MORE AGYA SUNO HE PIYARE,BINA TEG KESAN DEVOH NA DIDARE. BHAI SUKHA SINGH krit GURU BILAS PATSHAHI 10.
how come i am never able to see most of the pics posted here.
My understanding of Being Tyaar Par Tyaar is more than merely carrying shasters. It is about having a specific mindset based upon pure Gurmat.

Whatever seva Guru ji puts before his Gursikhs, a Tyaar par tyaar Gursikh should at once run for that seva. If a keertani is required, he/she does keertan, if a tablachi is required , they play tabla, if a paati is required, they do paat, if a langar sevadaar is required, they know how to do that seva, if joorian de seva needs to be done, they do that seva, if toilets need cleaning, one does that......... and eventually if shaheedi is required one is at once ready for that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login