ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

anti Sikh parchar by a Christian preacher

Posted by nimana 
[www.youtube.com]

This Christian preacher has done a lot of false parchar against Sikhi. He is calling Sikhi as "Satanic" and under "demonic influence".
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Yes.. He talks a lot against all Religions for that matter. This guy has insulted Khalsa panth and Guru Sahib by talking false about Amrit Sanchar. In one section he says that the Pataase used for the Amit Sanchaar was bought Co-incidentally by Mata Sahib Kaur ji.
All of his criticisms are not even genuine ones. The so called objections he has of Sikhi are all based on his ignorance on the subject of Sikhi. Worst is when he makes jokes or tries to act sarcastic and ends up looking like a complete moorakh.
I watched for ten minutes or so and stopped. This pastor who happens to be an American is completely ignorant about Sikhs, one can conclude this even from his initial comments. His face tells that his lecture is out of fear and deep rooted problem that Christians are loosing ground in America. Percentage of followers of Christianity is dropping sharply. Thanks to pastors like him who instead of focusing on their own life chose to bad-mouthing others. In contrast, Sikhs are on the rise despite the hardship they face on this soil or anywhere in the world.

It doesn't matter whatever religion he is trying to preach has more numbers worldwide, it can't be a measure of true religion. If numbers signify that Christianity is true religion then I am sorry to say Atheists outnumbered them by 2 to 3 times worldwide.

Can this pastor answer a simple question that in past 2000 years, did ever a day came when so called 'Doom's day' (or their judgement day) happened when buried bodies awakens from their graveyards?

This never happened in past 2000 years then what guarantee he gives to followers that it will happen in next 2000 years?

Who preaches falsehood then?

What a false hope he is selling. With time this Moorakh will be answered.

ਮੂਰਖ ਗੰਢੁ ਪਵੈ ਮੁਹਿ ਮਾਰ ॥ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਆਖੈ ਏਹੁ ਬੀਚਾਰੁ ॥ ਸਿਫਤੀ ਗੰਢੁ ਪਵੈ ਦਰਬਾਰਿ ॥੨॥
He is criticizing all the religions..Just spent 20 minutes on his channel wondering what he is about ( Drained myself completely, need kirtan now..sad smiley..). I am so glad sikhs don't criticize other religions. And wish that nobody post bad comments under the video, we should be above that. It is really hard to explain people who spend most of their time looking for ways to put other's down.

May waheguru show him ways to spread Love instead of Hate and all the people who are not christian to forgive him for criticizing their religion.
This is a rebuttal done by a Panthic Singh of the whole video. Please watch and spread. Maybe someone can post this video in the comment section of the pasters video and up vote it so everyone can learn the truth of Sikhi

Sikhism in light of the Bible - the correction of Pastor Steven. L Anderson

[www.youtube.com]
I have been told by many Christians online that this man is bad. They ask me why did you even listen to this guy. So this guy is pretty much not even popular in his community.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login