ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Herb reacts with SarbLoh

Posted by Iqbal Singh 
My Dear Fellow Gursikhs

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Today, i got myself some SarbLoh utensils for the first time in my life, and i tested them with magnet to have some basic sanity check. And i can also see some rust on them, which further assures me that they are actually SarbLoh. I have never ever used SarbLoh utensils in my life before. I have been taking some ayurvedic medicine to cure my stomach(Haritaki Churna to be specific), which is advised to be taken with warm water. I got some warn water in my SarbLoh glass and added that herb's powder to it, and drank it. However, just after i finished, i observed that the glass has turned black, like some reaction took place with the herb, and i was scared as hell, of what i just drank. If you are a regular user of SarbLoh utensils, can you please shed some light on it? Is this normal? Or have i just drank something toxic? My first day with SarbLoh utensils has been adventure, please help.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Iqbal Singh ji- Please just ensure the utensil is thoroughly cleaned before putting to use. I'm not sure if the herbs are acidic in nature. If they are, suggest you empty down the glass as soon as you prepare

In my diet, there's just one thing that seem to react badly with my utensils- that one thing is lemon. So I would either avoid it, or drink as soon as squeezing it in water.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login