ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Balding

Posted by ks 
Balding
April 07, 2015 03:12PM
Sat Sri Akal,
I am curious to know if all dastaar Sikhs suffer balding, like I have noticed online for senior Singhs whose dastaar were removed, including Bhai Bapu Surat Singh (http://www.sikh24.com/2015/04/06/talk-show-on-bapu-surat-singh-khalsa-updates-on-current-sangharsh-and-legal-prospective-punjabi-radio-usa/#.VSQnKob3ac1).
However, I also noticed Bhai Jeevan Singh Jio of Bhai Randhir Singh keertan jatha, still had full head of hair even before He left for Sachkhand
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Balding
April 07, 2015 04:21PM
I suffer from Balding also. Partly genetic and I think the rest is based on foodstuffs we consume. Singh's from India who have settled in the UK also notice more hair falling out in this country than when they were back in Punjab.

Not related to balding, but asthma and hayfever also seem to have a more potent affect in the uk when compared to Punjab @ least in my immediate family.
Re: Balding
April 08, 2015 06:35PM
Vahiguroo Unjaan Ji,
Are you a sarblohi?
I agree about food and genetic, but drying hair thoroughly before tying dastaar makes a difference in hair strength at roots, and being a sarblohi?
If you observe jura size of some youth dastaar Sikhs, it clearly proves thinning hair amongst all gender, age, and hair is spiritually needed for bhagti?
Would appreciate information on material (discussed by Bhai Kulbir Singh in this website) to aid quick hair drying versus using a hair dryer, please? Where can I purchase this material?
My hair has thinned to one and half inch thick, like a toddler jura. I do not want to let go of dastaar like some Singhnio I know.
Bhul chuk muaf
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login