ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

love marriage

Posted by moorakhjan 
love marriage
November 21, 2014 03:54PM
Vjkk vjkf ji
this is my first post on this site but i have been reading all the posts from long time and it has helped me alot..i got a little question if can get help even though i know answer for it still want gursikhs to help me..now days i see nearly all the amritdhari singhs and singhnia have relationship before marriage and then parents find out then they get married...like my parents are not amritdhari and they tried to do my rishta in non amritdhari families but no ones likes me having dumalla and open daara so rejection from everywhere and now they forcing me to find a singhni myself but i know its wrong so dont know what shall i do pls help
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: love marriage
November 23, 2014 05:41AM
Vjkk vjkf ji stand your ground like me cool smiley
Re: love marriage
November 24, 2014 10:52AM
VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Jio, have you spoken to any respected elder Gursikhs in the area? They are usually aware of rishtas and personalities and could provide the assistance you need. Not saying that this should eliminate any checking done by your family of the potential rishta and her family, but it may open up some options.\

Relationships before marraige are an open door for kurehits - a big no no. No matter how strong a person may think he/she is, kaam is not so easily dismissed and can overwhelm the strongest and ruin their life.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login