ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

how to go to Nanded (Hujoor Sahib Ji) by plane

Posted by jaskaur_1968 
Waheguru ji ka khala Waheguru ji ki Fateh,

there is no direct flight to nanded, the option is only either fly to Auragabad or Hydrabad, then take train of taxi. I don't know it is safe or not. please help. Ttravel agents do not help.Sangat ji please give me suggestions.

thank you

wjkk wjkf
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Waheguroo ji, from whr u wanna board the flight??
Go by train "sachkhand express "Sri Amritsar to nanded.
Travelling a long distance to Hazoor Sahib makes the arrival at Sri Hazoor Sahib much more rewarding. Baba Attar Singh Ji and Baba Nidhan Singh Ji walked to Sri Hazoor Sahib. I think Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir SIngh Ji walked that far as well. If one doesnt have time constraints they should definitely chose the train over plane. Such efforts lead to a greater reward.
thank you sangat ji for great advice. we are going from vancouver to delhi and then delhi to nanded.

waheguru ji ka khalsa
waheguru ji ki fateh
Sukhdeep Singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Travelling a long distance to Hazoor Sahib makes
> the arrival at Sri Hazoor Sahib much more
> rewarding. Baba Attar Singh Ji and Baba Nidhan
> Singh Ji walked to Sri Hazoor Sahib. I think Bhai
> Sahib Bhai Randhir SIngh Ji walked that far as
> well. If one doesnt have time constraints they
> should definitely chose the train over plane. Such
> efforts lead to a greater reward.

That is something very rare now. It certainly should be spiritually rewarding to do Yatra on foot to Nander Sahib with a Jatha of Gursikhs doing kirtan along the way. How long does it take?

That is something very rare now. It certainly should be spiritually rewarding to do Yatra on foot to Nander Sahib with a Jatha of Gursikhs doing kirtan along the way. How long does it take?

I cannot imagine how long it takes on foot. From what I remember it takes something like 16-18 hours on the train. When one goes to Sri Hazoor Sahib they should also make efforts to attend Nanak Jheera. This is one of the best places in India.
You can get Gursikh drivers from Hyderabad to Hazoor Sahib-Nanded, its 5-6 hours of journey by taxi. we travelled last year and it was totally safe.

Hope this help

Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsaa
Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!
Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Jee Ki Fateh,

I am not sure if it is too late to write this post. Bhen Jee I am currently living in Hyderabad and could help you. You may take direct flight from Delhi to Hyderabad. From Hyd. there are many options to go to Sachkhand Sri Hazoor Sahib. Send a PM with all your queries. Would be more than happy to assist you.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Thank you Bhaji for you help, i booked on 25th sept. via Aurangabad traveling in feb.

Thanks Sangat ji

Gurfateh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login