ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bhai Randhir Singh

Posted by Sukhmeet2 
Bhai Randhir Singh
August 21, 2014 05:39AM
I wanted to know how exactly Bhai Randhir Singh reformed the Sikhi, also I wanted to know if he had some some kirtan recordings(I wanted to listen to it, but couldn't find any).
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Bhai Randhir Singh
August 21, 2014 07:38AM

I wanted to know how exactly Bhai Randhir Singh reformed the Sikhi,

There is no room for reforming Sikhi as it is and was perfect from the beginning. Yes, Bhai Sahib was one of the pioneers of second generation Singh Sabha movement, the first being Giani Dit Singh and Professor Gurmukh Singh.

also I wanted to know if he had some some kirtan recordings(I wanted to listen to it, but couldn't find any).

There are no known recordings of Bhai Sahib.

Kulbir Singh
Re: Bhai Randhir Singh
August 21, 2014 08:19AM
Kulbir Singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wanted to know how exactly Bhai Randhir Singh
> reformed the Sikhi,
>
> There is no room for reforming Sikhi as it is and
> was perfect from the beginning. Yes, Bhai Sahib
> was one of the pioneers of second generation Singh
> Sabha movement, the first being Giani Dit Singh
> and Professor Gurmukh Singh.
>
> also I wanted to know if he had some some kirtan
> recordings(I wanted to listen to it, but couldn't
> find any).
>
> There are no known recordings of Bhai Sahib.
>
> Kulbir Singh

By the reform I'm referring to that there a diluted view of Sikhi(True Sikhi has never changed), but I heard that after some time some Hindu and Islamic influences had invaded Sikh ideology somehow; which was why there had been a revival of the Caste System amongst the Sikhs and idol worshipping.

I wanted to know if he had an Kirtan recordings because my great-grand parents had been inspired to take Amrit when they listened to one of his special programs in Delhi, so I would assume that his love for Kirtan would be high and he would most likely disapprove of how most Kirtanees today do it for the money and not the Pyar of Gurbani.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login