ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

bhai chamanjit singh lal

Posted by ks 
bhai chamanjit singh lal
August 10, 2014 01:05AM
I stumbled upon bhai chamanjit Singh supporting idol worship, but could not find the article after deleting it from my Facebook. Is this a past error of his ji?
as a YouTube video has Sikh channel addressing him as bhai sahib bhai?
I attended full Darbar Sahib hall smagam of his in Singapore, before I knew about his idol worship.
he will be doing another smagam in December, and would appreciate feedback ji, so I will know whether to attend ji.

bhul chul muaf Vahiguroo
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: bhai chamanjit singh lal
August 10, 2014 04:47AM
The following controversial (supports rakhri) site, has one reply that states it is the Sindhi community event Bhai Chamanjit Singh ji attended that was responsible for idol worship alongside Gurbani, and I know that to be true of Sindhis as my sister is married to one, and she is in same practice, gets very angry when I ask her why she doubts Gurbani's greatness, even after Guru Gobind Singh put His Pavitr Great Hand on her head at Hemkunt Sahib.
bhul chul muaf Vahiguroo
August 10, 2014 04:49AM
Sorry Jio, here is link...
[www.unp.me]
August 10, 2014 05:00AM
To non-Sikhs visiting this forum, I am not anti Hindu (as sister married to Hindu, who worships Gurbani), and not a racist, as Sikhs do good to all, regardless of race, or as history has proven, Hindu India failure to treat Sikhs with respect, and honor they deserve...anyway, here is link to Sikh channel addressing Bhai Chamanjit Singh Lal as bhai sahib bhai...
[m.youtube.com]
August 10, 2014 09:51AM
Bhul chuk muaf, here is website ji..
[www.unp.me]
Chaman Lal may do nice kirtan but hes absolutely not a Gursikh. He may look like a Gursikh from the outside but inside he is a Hindu.
[www.panthic.org]

Why this Hindu is allowed to sing Gurbani kirtan at the historical Gurdwara Sahibs is beyond my understanding.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.