ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baba Nidhan SIngh Ji ( Sri Hazoor Sahib)

Posted by Sukhdeep Singh 
Today is Baba Nidhan Singh Jis barsi. I was thinking about reading his biography today, but not sure if one exist? I dont know much info about Baba Ji besides the info. I retained when going to Sri Hazoor Sahib some years ago.

I remember in Sri Hazoor Sahib there is a Museum which has kept much of the history of Sri Hazoor Sahib. There were some items of Baba Ji at the museum along with a short bio. According to the bio, Baba Ji walked all the way to Sri Hazoor Sahib from Punjab to do parchar. He started a langar but didnt get much supoort so he decided to walk back to Punjab and give up the idea of Sikhi parchar in Sri Hazoor Sahib at a time when there wasnt much Gurmat being practiced there. As he was leaving he had darshan of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji , and Sri Guru Ji told him not to leave. Sri Guru Ji told him that his hand will provide for the langar and ever since the langar as remained in tact. I remember this langar in Hazoor Sahib has a very spiritual aura about it, its a very special langar that still runs today.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login