ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

nitnem at 1 am morning

Posted by preet kokri 
nitnem at 1 am morning
June 03, 2014 08:41AM
Actually my routine is such that I sleep after midnight. A friend advised me to do nitnem at one am. Because I often wake after six am n have to do nitnem in travel as shortage of time. Advise please..
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: nitnem at 1 am morning
June 03, 2014 11:15AM
You can do nitnem after 12:00am till dawn.
It's fine to do Nitnem at 1 am in the morning.

Kulbir Singh
Thanks to suggest
Re: nitnem at 1 am morning
June 04, 2014 02:12PM
Actually I dont think its fine - as it's a kind of cheat - it's 1am however it's part of your routine - Nitnem should be done after you have slept and then challenged yourself to be up within 6 hours of sleep - it would equate properly and would be right. Further vichaar is needed here. I also work strange hours and sometimes nights - and a friend of mine asked the question to the Panj who advised if you work nights then come home do sohela goto sleep and get up and do amrit vela. But that is working nights, on evenings work I am home and sleep around 1230 try to be up by 430 - 4 hour sleep - then sleep later after nitnem works perfectly.

However I see via it semes valid as the tranagaa of naam abyaissee Gurmukhs are alive and kicking at 1am onwards and there is not match for that feeling. Only way is to pray for mahraaj to give you the kind of work which will allow normal amritvela.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login