ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ਪੰਥ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਖੇਤੀ ਮੇਰੀ Shabad

Posted by Vista 
I was reading the akj.org forum and saw a interesting post on the shabad ਪੰਥ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਖੇਤੀ ਮੇਰੀ

I have read it is from the old hand written Sarbloh Granth by Akali Kaur Singh Jee

Can Gursikhs please post the full shabad and where can this shabad be found? i.e. Sri Dasam Granth, Sri Sarbloh Granth etc

Gurpreet Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.....

I too wanted to know about this pankti so i did many gursikhs and puratan keertanis too :-
Here is one of the reply from a well known gursikh -

Near about 1965 , late sikh scholar Giani Gurdit singh jee gave us a pamphlat, edited by Akali kaur singh ji (nihang) from a long period sdo sahib & than so many kirtanis sang these lines. But from that period I am also in search of these lines but not succeeded.

This was the common reply from few other singhs who had good knowledge about sarbloh granth and dasam granth. And they too were not clear about these pankitis as their source was not clear
The verses
ਪੰਥ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਖੇਤੀ ਮੇਰੀ, ਹਉਂ ਸੰਭਾਲ ਕਰੋਂ ਤਿਸ ਕੇਰੀ
come from Sri Sarab Loh Granth. These verses are frequently sung at Jatha programs as it doesn't go against maryada to sing Sri Dasam Bani .

Its very common to associate these verses with Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji . Nobody has ever doubted they are verses from his bani.

Unfortunately, I currently don't have a copy of Sri Sarab Loh granth so I cant tell you what composition it is. If things go as planned I will be getting a steek of Sarab Loh granth in a month if I get the copy I will post which composition it comes from.
[www.youtube.com]
Bhai Mohinder Singh SDO - Panth Khalsa

Bhai Sahib SDO sings this pankti in the first 30 seconds of the video. Has Sukhdeep Singh or anybody else had any luck with this?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login