ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Disturbing video about Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh JI

Posted by Sukhdeep Singh 
Today I saw disturbing video about Bhai Sahib which says he believed in raag mala and according to the orders of Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji he wrote on a paper that he accepted Raag Mala.
[www.youtube.com]

This cant be true? This type of propaganda is very popular on the net. I dont understand why people are making up fake stories about Bhai Sahib.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Basically this person is implying that Bhai Sahib got scared because of his grave body condition and accepted Raagmala as Gurbani. These people are Nindaks of a Brahmgyani and will pay the price accordingly.

Here are some points to ponder upon:

1. If Bhai Sahib had realized that Raagmala was Baani, he would have surely informed his near and dear Gursikh companions about this but there is not a single Jatha Gursikh who has reported such information. Bhai Sahib was never alone and had at least 5 Gursikhs always with him e.g. Jaan Sukhala jee, Bhai Bagga Singh jee, Bibi Daler Kaur etc. How come no Jatha Singh witnessed this very important incident and if witnessed, then how come they failed to report it? So, this story is totally a false story.

2. Bhai Sahib underwent much worse bodily pains when he was in jail. He did not falter at that time, then how he could have gotten scared from ordinary bodily pain. Through this Saakhi, they are doing Ninda of a Mahapurakh like Bhai Sahib by implying that he accepted Raagmala as Gurbani because of his bodily pain. This is Ninda because they are implicitly saying that Bhai Sahib had no Avastha i.e. could not rise above his body which even non-Sikhs can do and secondly, he got scared whereas the truth is that Bhai Sahib was totally Nirbhau (fearless) because he did Swaas Swaas Simran of Nirbhau Vaheguru.

3. If Sant Gurbachan Singh had witnessed this incident of Bhai Sahib accepting Raagmala as Gurbani, he would have mentioned it in his lectures or his book Gurbani Paath Darshan, where he has written extensively about Raagmala. Absence of this incident from that book and all his lectures proves that this story is fabricated and totally false.

4. Even an ordinary Gursikh would not hide such vital information from his companions then how could Bhai Sahib have withheld this information from his dear companions? Again, these people are doing Ninda of Brahmgyani Gurmukh by implying that Bhai Sahib deceived his fellow Gursikhs by not telling them that Raagmala was Baani.

5. If they say that Bhai Sahib did tell his companions but they withheld the information, then too it's Ninda of many Jyot-Vigaasi Gursikhs.

These people who have cooked up this false story and have done Ninda of Bhai Sahib will get the same punishment as that of a Nindak of Sants.

May Guru Sahib give them some Bibek Budh so that they may not endanger their future in Dargah.

Kulbir Singh
Someone had posted this video earlier today and I said this to them:

"What is interesting is that Sant Kartar Singh wrote Sant Gurbachan Singh's life story in Khalsa Jeevan. Sant Jee does quite a thorough job of writing Sant Gurbachan Singh's life story but no where does he mention such a significant meeting ever happening. According to the above video Sant Kartar Singh was present during this meeting, other Taksali Singhs have also mentioned that Sant Kartar Singh was present at this meeting however Sant Kartar Singh does not mention this meeting in his life story of Sant Gurbachan Singh.

If such a paper existed it would have been quickly snatched up and published. If the Jathedar of the Taksal admitted he did not believe in Raagmala and wrote it on paper this would have quickly been published.

Baba Gian Singh says there are two factions of the AKJ, one that believes in Raagmala and one that does not. This is not true at all. There is no faction of the Jatha that believes in Raagmala. Not sure where he got this idea from.

If belief in Raagmala is so central to your Sikhi and you feel that without believing in Raagmala we will go to hell, then we will gladly accept hell but please do not propagate such lies about the Jatha."

To this one of them said that even if Guru Gobind Singh gave Darshan to Jatha Singhs and told them Raagmala is Bani they still would not accept it. Such Nindaks will surely pay the price. Hopefully Guru Sahib does Kirpa and they can be saved.

The main point is that Sant Kartar Singh was a Panthic Gursikh and in no way would he do such Nindia of Bhai Sahib in his book and write that he accepted Raagmala on his death bed, these stories have only been narrated by Sikhs who are no where close to the Jeevani of Sant Kartar Singh.

It's sad that this issue is brought up over and over again by these people. Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan.
Only god knows why these people make up this stuff. When we were interviweing puratan singhs, there is one interview we have which is an eyewitness account of a conversation between Giani Harbhagat Singh and Sant Gurbachan Singh. in a conversation, Giani Harbhagat Singh was suggesting that they should look at excommicating Bhai Sahib because he doesn't belive in Raag mala. Sant gurbachan Singhs response was, at once he scolded him and said, "I don't want to hear anymore, I have the utmost respect for Bhai Sahib in my heart and will never hear ninidya of such a person. If he doesn't read it it's up to him, nothing to do with me." (that's what i can remember will dig out the video)

Such was the love of these two souls. Sant Gurbachan Singhs loving poem says it all :

ਦਿੱਹਲੀ ਮੇ ਰਕਾਬ ਗੰਜ ਕੰਧ ਢਾਹੀ ਫਿਰੰਗੀ, ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਵਧਾਨ ਜਾਗੇ ਸੀਸਾਂ ਤਾਈਂ ਲਾਵਨੇ ।
In Dehli, foreigners (the British) tore down a wall at Gurdwara Sahib Rakab Ganj, the Singhs ( Bhai Sahibs Jatha) became aware of this and were ready to die to protect the Gurdwara Sahib.

ਭਾਈ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਸੀਸ ਦੇਣ ਆਪ ਗਏ, ਕੰਧ ਉਸਰਾਲੀ ਫੇਰ ਮੋਨੀ ਘਬਰਾਵਨੇ ।
Bhai Randhir Singh jee went himself to give his life and protect the Gurdwara Sahib,

ਸੰਤ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਨਾਮੁ ਲਿਵਲਾਈ ਜਿਨਾਂ, ਕੀਰਤਨ ਅਖੰਡ ਕਰੈ ਮਨ ਤ੍ਰਿਪਤਾਵਨੇ ।
Sant Randhir Singh jee is a Naam Abhiyaasee Gurmukh, and does Akhand Keertan to his heart's content

ਸਤਰਾਂ ਸਾਲ ਜੇਲ ਕਟੀ ਸਰਬ ਲੋਹ ਬੀਚ ਛਕੈ, ਧੰਨ ਗੁਰੂ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਮਨ ਤਨ ਰੰਗ ਗਾਵਨੇ ।।੭੭ ।।
For 17 years he was imprisoned but still kept a strong Sarbloh Pehra, Great and Blessed are those beloved Gumukhs that are physically and mentally imbued with the love of Akaal Purakh.

Rest guru sahib knows and will deal with nindaks accordingly.
I wish these people knew the truth, I wish they knew that when beadbi took place by narakdharis in 1978, Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale didnt approach taksali singhs or nihang singhs, he went to the Gursikhs who dont believe in Raag Maala, who were doing kirtan at the time anmd asked them to take action. There sant asked the Singhs that they do nindhiya about for help.....something to think about.
When I first listen to this video I automatically started thinking about the fables written by Giani Gian Singh Ji on Sri Guru Jis life. Through the use of opium there was no bounds to Giani Jis imagination. But sad to say these guys are sober, but still there imagination is no different then that of a druggie. This type of propaganda has become very dominant on the internet lately.
ਪੂਜਾ ਦਾ ਧਾਨ ਖਾਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਵਿਹਲੜ ਗੱਪੀ ਬੜੇ ਤੁਰੇ ਫਿਰਦੇ ਹਨ ਕੌਣ ਪੁੱਛਦਾ ਇਹਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ। ਸਮੇਂ ਨਾਲ ਸਭ ਰੁੜ ਭੁੜ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ। ਇਹਨਾ ਗੱਪੀਆਂ ਦੀ ਬਦੋਲਤ ਵੇਖੋ ਅੱਜ ਟਕਸਾਲ ਵਾਲਿਆਂ ਦਾ ਕੀ ਹਾਲ ਹੋਇਆ ਹੈ। ਬਾਬਾ ਜਰਨੈਲ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਕੁਰਬਾਨੀ ਕਾਰਨ ਪੰਥ ‘ਚ ਕਿਸੇ ਵੇਲੇ ਅਰਸ਼ਾਂ ਤੇ ਪਹੁੰਚੀ ਇਹ ਜੱਥੇਬੰਦੀ ਅੱਜ ਇਹਨਾਂ ਗੱਪੀਆਂ ਅਤੇ ਨਿੰਦਕਾਂ ਨੇ ਫਰਸ਼ ਤੇ ਲਿਆ ਸੁੱਟੀ ਹੈ।

ਤਰਸ ਆਉਦਾਂ ਹੈ ਇਸ ਵੀਡੀਉ ਵਿਚਲੇ ਬਾਬਾ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਬੁੱਧੀ ਤੇ ਕਿ ਟਕਸਾਲ ‘ਚ ਰਹਿ ਕੇ ਨਿੰਦਕ ਬਣਨ ਦਾ ਹੀ ਗਿਆਨ ਖੱਟਿਆ ਹੈ।
VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

[www.youtube.com]

19:30 - 20:30 - interesting to hear Master Ji say that such things were never talked about Raag Malaa with Taksal and Jatha interacted- that such (useless) debate and commentary did not start until 10 years after 1984.

[www.youtube.com]

Raag Malaa discourse from Sant Kartar Singh Ji - 5:15 - 8:30 - note that he did talk of individuals who did not believe in Raag Malaa in the discourse, but Bhai Sahib's name is missing.

Just FYI
An old post:

It’s totally absurd to think that Bhai Sahib admitted to Raagmala being baani in secret but did not admit it in front of Singhs out of the fear that they will lose faith in him.

It is further ludicrous to imagine that Bhai Sahib got impressed with the deep meanings of Raagmala that Sant Gurbachan Singh jee told Bhai Sahib. Bhai Sahib who was a master of Gurbani Viyakaran, could have not got impressed with these meanings since they are against Grammar.

Bhai Sahib would have never felt ashamed if he had realised his mistake of not reading Raagmala all his life. Bhai Sahib was a man enough to admit his mistake. The fact of the matter is that such conversation never took place between Sant jee and Bhai Sahib. Sant jee and Bhai Sahib respected each other despite this minor difference.

During the times of Bhai Sahib, he was not the most prominent opponents of Raagmala. At that time Pandit Kartar Singh Dakha and Bhai Shamsher Singh Ashok were leading the movement against Raagmala. Who in Panth could have dared to talk in front of Pandit Kartar Singh Dakha? Ordinary so called gyanis used to tremble before him. Pandit jee was an ocean of knowledge and many scholars of that time had been his students at some point in life. If Sant Gurbachan Singh had to resolve to issue of Raagmala, he would have gone to convince Pandit jee and his group of scholars and not Bhai Sahib who was not leading the movement against Raagmala. Once Sant Amir Singh of Taksal tried but lost miserably to Pandit jee.

Rumours like this one are lurking within Taksal for long time. Another one of the rumour is that during his end days, Bhai Sahib was suffering a lot and requested Sant Gurbachan Singh to save him. Sant jee asked him to admit his mistake of Raagmala and only then he was released from the suffering. Such a bogus story this is. Total nonsense. Dr Tarlochan Singh was there during the last moments of Bhai Sahib and he has written how peaceful Bhai Sahib was. He was in total bliss and had no suffering.

Another absurd story about Bhai Sahib is that when Bhai Sahib tried to enter Sach Khand after passing away, doors were shut on him because he did not read Raagmala. These jokers who make up these stories don’t know that Bhai Sahib was a resident of Sach Khand right while living. Who could have denied him Sach Khand after leaving this body?

Don’t believe such stories. Bhai Sahib stayed in Chardi Kala till his last days on this planet and he never admitted Raagmala to be baani.

Kulbir Singh
An old post:

People who don't understand the avastha of a Dasam-Duaari Jyot Vigaasi Gurmukh write such nonsense about Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh. Bhai Sahib used to live in darshan of Vaheguru all the time. They had no pain or suffereing due to body.

Bhai Sahib's last moments are captured very beautifully by Dr Trilochan Singh who had the fortune of being there when Bhai Sahib did Akal Chalana. Bhai Sahib for the last few months had been listening non-stop paaths of Siri Ramkali kee Vaar and when Bhai Sahib was about to leave, they said fateh to everyone and saying Vaheguru Vaheuguru left the body.

Many Gursikhs who knew that Bhai Sahib was going to leave for Sachkhand, used to visit Bhai Sahib. It is possible that Sant Gurbachan Singh jee may have come to have darshan of Bhai Sahib but no Jatha source writes about them ever debating on Raagmala or even discussing it. Sant jee had deep shardha for Bhai Sahib as Bhai Sahib was his senior many years. Bhai Sahib was even senior to Sant Sunder Singh jee. Sant Gurbachan Singh jee wrote with great Shardha about Bhai Sahib. Later, Sant Kartar Singh jee spoke very highly about Bhai Sahib jee in one his katha.

Bhai Atma Singh jee Panjokhra Sahib once narrated a very interesting incident about meeting of Bhai Sahib and Sant Gurbachan Singh jee. Sant jee was giving santhiya to students at Panjokhra Sahib that Bhai Sahib jee came along with Bhai Atma Singh jee. Bhai Sahib not wanting to disturb the santhiya, quietly did matha tek from outside and left. Sant jee saw Bhai Sahib and hurriedly stopped the santhiya and ran after Bhai Sahib. Bhai Sahib had walked quite distance by then. Sant jee had deep respect for Bhai Sahib and as he came close to Bhai Sahib, he attempted to catch Bhai Sahib's feet. Bhai Sahib sensed it and caught Sant jee in the middle. Then hurriedly Bhai Sahib told Sant jee to stop his students who were following Sant jee and doing the same to Bhai Sahib. At this Sant jee stopped his students and instructed them to say fateh. Such was pyaar between Bhai Sahib and Sant jee.

Apne Karam kee Gatt main kya jaanoo|| Gurbani clearly says that we don't even know the gati of our own Karam. Then how would anyone know the Gati of Karam of Brahmgyani like Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee? Who would know why they had pain or if they had any pain at all. Bhai Sahib was oblivious to the bodily pain. So it is childish to say that Bhai Sahib experienced pain due to his refusal to read Raagmala.

May Guru Sahib not let us indulge in disunity for reasons like Raagmala etc. There are far too many similarities than differences.

Kulbir Singh
'May Guru Sahib not let us indulge in disunity for reasons like Raagmala etc. There are far too many similarities than differences.'

This type of thinking is what should drive us forward. There are already way too many divisions and sometimes childish spats over trivial issues. True Sikhs can rise above these petty differences and still have piyaar for each other.
It would be interesting to hear the views of senior Jatha gursikhs who have done sangat of bhai sahib bhai randheer singh jee on this issue - bapu harbhajan singh jee, bhai jodh singh jee, bhai jeevan singh jee and master jaswant singh jee. This way we can prove from this jatha sources that the account narrated in video is inaccurate.
I may sound very controversial here but mentioning this as I have seen and heard myself.
I dont quite know why everyone get shocked seeing the video. I have mixed with taksalis in the past long long time ago. And almost all(if not all) speak in the manner the way the old singh in the video is speaking.
The attitude is unlikely to change either.
Taksali tend to blackmail unknowing and innocent seekers of gurmat into believeing Ragmala as Gurbani and have NO questions on it, otherwise the same fate as Ram Rai and that occured to Bhai Randhir Singh Ji(allegedly) will occur to them.
Still have doubts?

Just pick Taksal's version of Sikh rehit maryada, where rehit of panj kakkar is mentioned, it also says, "Keshki nu kakkar nahi man'na".
And not to forget the lengty lecture on ragmala and why you must do bhog there.
It sort have become secondry to their nature to oppose AKJ.

Ignore as ussual and just move on.
@ 4:26 - This Baba Jee says, "Tusi Gurbani de magar laya". eye rolling smiley
Now one should ask this Baba Jee that "Sant jan te sikhan nu Gurbani de Ladd launde ne. Gurbani de magar nahi."

On one hand this Baba jee initially says that Bhai Sahib's eyesight had become dim and he was not able to move from his bed ( @ 3:47 ) . Then we should ask this Baba Jee that in such a state would Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranvale will force another Sant to give something in writing.

How does a person in ill health and poor eye sight can write something. Where does this Logic fits ???? eye rolling smiley

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
This is not new. It is popular in Taksal. Here is one page from Sant Ji's biography. [s14.postimg.org]

Please note, I am not saying whether it is true or not. Simply providing info.

This is not new. It is popular in Taksal. Here is one page from Sant Ji's biography. [s14.postimg.org]

Please note, I am not saying whether it is true or not. Simply providing info.

Who wrote this biography of Sant JI?

This biography is additional evidence that the video is untrue because both accounts have different details. The account from the biography makes It out that Bhai Sahib praises the Raag Mala translation/explanation of Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji.

In accepting the Raag Mala , Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji was greatly influenced by the views of Sant Tehal Singh Sant Tehal Singh explains how Mundavani and Mudavani mean one and the same thing and the meaning is Puzzle ( enigma, mystery) ; thus, the reason Raag Mala appears after Mundvani because Raag Mala is a mystery . Giani Gurbachan Singh was influenced by this thinking and he too claimed Mundavani at end of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji means enigma and thus the reason why Raag Mala comes after Mundavani , because Raag Mala is an enigma. His creative translation of Raag Mala tried to prove how Raag Mala is a mystery. Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji was a good and knowledgeable Singh but his views on Raag Mala are misleading due to the influence of Sant tehal SIngh. Mund with a tippi means close and can never mean mystery.

In his book " Gurbani Dia Lagamatra" Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji has written in full detail that Mundavni and Mudavani ( without tippi) are not the same meaning. he has clearly wrote Mundavani means "close" and it implies there is no bani in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji after this saloak " Mundavani" . Bhai Sahib did not accept this view that Mundavani and Mudavani mean the same thing nor did he believe Raag Mala is an enigma. I don't see him praising the creative translation of Giani Ji no do I see him being influenced by this translation. . Bhai Sahib was learned in Gurbani Viakaran so how can he accept Raag Mala which has dozens of grammatical errors? This type of propaganda is really uncalled for.
I remember when I first came into Sikhi, I had no knowledge (not that I have much now) and I didnt know about the different groups and beliefs. But a taksali singh knew I was coming into sikhi, so he took me to his car at the gurdwara sahib. Inside his car he pulled out a book, which said something like raagmala bani hai. He went off on his discourse about raagmala, I left the car very confused, but later realised how sly people can be in trying to brainwash new people into falsehood.
Bhai Jujar Singh jee Who was Giani Harbhagat Singh?
Giani Amolak Singh Ji on Giani Harbhagat Singh

pauVI ]
gurmuiK sKIAw isK gurU mylweIAw ]
ieik syvk gur pwis ieik guir kwrY lweIAw ]
ijnw guru ipAwrw min iciq iqnw Bwau gurU dyvweIAw ]
gur isKw ieko ipAwru gur imqw puqw BweIAw ]
guru siqguru bolhu siB guru AwiK gurU jIvweIAw ]14]
Aalas Moorakh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I remember when I first came into Sikhi, I had no
> knowledge (not that I have much now) and I didnt
> know about the different groups and beliefs. But
> a taksali singh knew I was coming into sikhi, so
> he took me to his car at the gurdwara sahib.
> Inside his car he pulled out a book, which said
> something like raagmala bani hai. He went off on
> his discourse about raagmala, I left the car very
> confused, but later realised how sly people can be
> in trying to brainwash new people into falsehood.

I remember as well when I first got into Sikhi there were numerous types of cheap fear tactics in trying to brainwash me in accepting Raag Mala. The number one being of course " if you don't accept Raag Mala you are not a Sikh, and you will go to hell". If Raag Mala had any type of merit there would be need to resort to such cheap tactics such as making videos mocking the life of a Gurmukh.

Another tactic I have noticed among Raag Mala believers is they try to prevent any type of opposing views from being spread. If someone doesn't accept raag mala they are referred to as anti panthic or against ekta. This type of mentality is dominant among youth forums. How else are you going to confuse the youth on the subject? . Its very strange how those who are pro raag mala are against discussing raag mala while those who are anti raag mala have no objections to discussing the topic.
Seems like its gang mentality, when all thats needed is a bit of logic, to come to the conclusion. I heard a very funny katha from Thakur Singh, he says the last word of the mool mantar ends with a sassa and so does raag maala! LMAO, this is the kind of rubbish people are falling for. The person who posted this I asked them what if you believe that the mool mantar ends at gur parsaad? Guess what? No reply!!! I dont like to have arguments but every taksali I have a convo with, which they start, all they answer back with is because so and so said so......how about what Guru Sahib says??? Is you baba bigger than Guruji, for many it is the case.
"Thakur Singh, he says the last word of the mool mantar ends with a sassa and so does raag maala!"

Lol, funny but not as funny as Hari Singh ( randawha ) trying to justify classification/family of raags with verses of Sri Anand Sahib ( Raag Rattan Parvar..) These guys are hilarious if things don't work out in the Giani profession I say they have a promising career as comedians.
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

I can't believe that last few comments on this post.

Disagreeing with the views of the person on the video does not mean that its ok to do nindia of gursikhs like Giani Thakur Singh Ji and Bhai Hari Singh Ji.

Aalas Moorakh - You have twisted Giani Thakur Singh Ji's veechar in his Jap Ji Sahib katha. He wasn't stating it as a pro-ragmala/anti-ragmala point. Anyone listening to the katha can clearly see it from the way he raised the point. The reason he stated that point was to describe the points that were being raised by sidhs. If anyone believes that Giani Ji was stating it in a way to insult AKJ views should listen to the katha themselves. For those who do listen fully will hear Giani Ji even use an experience from Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji's life when doing veechar of ਭਰੀਐ ਹਥੁ ਪੈਰੁ ਤਨੁ ਦੇਹ ||

Also if you listened to the jap ji sahib veechar you would have heard Giani Ji say again and again that many argue of where mool mantar finishes but few do abiyass of mool mantar. There are many debaters but few jappers.

Sukhdeep Singh - Don't you feel ashamed of calling gursikh comedians? Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji says:

ਆਇ ਮਿਲੁ ਗੁਰਸਿਖ ਆਇ ਮਿਲੁ ਤੂ ਮੇਰੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਕੇ ਪਿਆਰੇ || ਰਹਾਉ ||

ਜਨੁ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਧੂੜਿ ਮੰਗੈ ਤਿਸੁ ਗੁਰਸਿਖ ਕੀ ਜੋ ਆਪਿ ਜਪੈ ਅਵਰਹ ਨਾਮੁ ਜਪਾਵੈ ||੨||

ਜੋ ਦੀਸੈ ਗੁਰਸਿਖੜਾ ਤਿਸੁ ਨਿਵਿ ਨਿਵਿ ਲਾਗਉ ਪਾਇ ਜੀਉ ||

Yet you like insulting them and talking behind there back. Have a check to see what Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji states for people who do gursikha di ਚੁਗਲੀ (talking behind gursikh's backs) or ਨਿੰਦਾ.

For everyone else, don't listen to nindia or chuglia of gursikhs as it has a bad influence on our atma. Gursikhs tell me that when you listen to gursikh's nindia you lose everything you gain.

Have a look at the respect Giani Amolak Singh Ji gives Giani Harbhajan Singh Ji or the respect Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji gave Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji. Also read the letter Bhai Joginder Singh Ji Talwara wrote about Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji. True gurmukhs have pyar for one another regardless of views on ragmala

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
I wasn't going to waste my time on this topic and the childish comments so my last post on this is this beautiful post from Harsh Singh back in 2012:

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ,ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ ,ਖਾਲਸਾ ਜੀ ,ਦਾਸ ਭਾਈ ਜਸਬੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਚੰਡੀਗੜ੍ਹ ਵਲੋਂ ਸਾਂਝੀ ਕੀਤੀਆਂ ਦੋ ਘਟਨਾਵਾਂ ਆਪ ਜੀ ਨਾਲ ਸਾਂਝੀਆਂ ਕਰਨਾ ਚਾਹੇਗਾ ਜਿਸ ਵਿਚ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਪੰਥ ਦੀਆਂ ਦੋ ਸਿਰਮੌਰ ਜਥੇਬੰਦੀਆਂ ਅਖੰਡ ਕੀਰਤਨੀ ਜਥਾ ਤੇ ਦਮਦਮੀ ਟਕਸਾਲ ਵਿਚ ਪੁਰਾਤਨ ਸਮੇਂ ਵਿਚ ਮਰਯਾਦਾ ਦੇ ਵਖਰੇਵੇ ਲਾਂਭੇ ਰਖ ਪਰਸਪਰ ਪਿਆਰ ਦੀਆਂ ਝਲਕਾਂ ਮਿਲਦੀਆਂ ਹਨ ,ਜੋ ਅਜ ਦੀ ਸੌੜੀ ਸਿਆਸਤ ਕਰਕੇ ਕਿਧਰੇ ਗੁਆਚ ਜਿਹੀ ਗਈ ਹੈ |

ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਦਸਿਆ ਕੀ ਇਕ ਵਾਰ ਪਟਿਆਲਾ ਦੁਖ ਨਿਵਾਰਣ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਰੈਨ ਸਬਾਈ ਸਮਾਗਮ ਚਲ ਰਿਹਾ ਸੀ |ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਇਕ ਪਾਸੇ ਅਖੰਡ ਕੀਰਤਨੀ ਜਥੇ ਦੇ ਸਿੰਘ ਨਾਮ ਬਾਣੀ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਵਾਹ ਚਲਾ ਰਹੇ ਸਨ ,ਤੇ ਦੂਸਰੇ ਪਾਸੇ ਬਾਬਾ ਗੁਰਬਚਨ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਭਿਡਰਾਂਵਾਲੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਸਿਘਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਕੀਰਤਨ ਲਾਹੇ ਭੁੰਚ ਰਹੇ ਸਨ |ਉਸ ਵਕ਼ਤ ਬਾਬਾ ਜੀ ਸਰੀਰਕ ਪਖੋਂ ਤੰਦਰੁਸਤ ਨਹੀਂ ਸਨ |ਸਮਾਗਮ ਚਲਦੇ ਸਮੇ ਬਿਜਲੀ ਚਲੇ ਗਈ ,ਤੇ ਬਾਬਾ ਜੀ ਇਕ ਦਮ ਉਠ ਕੇ ਕਿਰਤਨ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲੇ ਸਿਘਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਪਖਾ ਝਲਣ ਦੀ ਸੇਵਾ ਕਰਨ ਲਗ ਪਏ |ਇਨੇ ਨੂੰ ਕਿਸੇ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੇ ਉਠ ਕੇ ਬਾਬਾ ਜੀ ਤੋਂ ਪਖਾ ਫੜਨਾ ਚਾਹਿਆ ਤੇ ਬਾਬਾ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਇਕ ਦੰਮ ਕਿਹਾ ,ਮਸਾਂ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਕੇ ਲਾਲਾਂ ਦੀ ਸੇਵਾ ਦਾ ਮੌਕਾ ਬਣਿਆ ਹੈ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਕਰ ਲੈਣ ਦੇਓ |

ਦੂਸਰੀ ਘਟਨਾ ਮੇਹਤਾ ਚੌੰਕ ਦੀ ਹੈ ,ਇਕ ਵਾਰ ਭਾਈ ਤਲਵਾੜਾ ਜੀ ,ਬਾਬੂ ਮਲ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ,ਭਾਈ ਜਸਬੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਚੰਡੀਗੜ੍ਹ ਤੇ ਹੋਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਬਾਬਾ ਜੀ ਨੂੰ ਮਿਲਣ ਮੇਹਤੇ ਗਏ ,ਬਾਬਾ ਜੀ ਦੂਰੋਂ ਸਿੰਘਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਆਉਂਦਿਆ ਦੇਖ ਚਾਉ ਉਲਾਸ ਚ ਖੀਵੇ ਹੋ ਗਏ ਤੇ ਆਉਂਦੀਆਂ ਹੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ ਬੁਲਾ ਕਹਣ ਲਗੇ ,ਕੀਰਤਨ ਦੀ ਬੜੀ ਤਲਬ ਲਗੀ ਸੀ ਸੁ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਬਖਸ਼ਿਸ਼ ਕਰ ਦੀਤੀ ਹੈ ,ਚਲੋ ਕੀਰਤਨ ਸੁਨਾਓ ,ਜਦੋਂ ਸਿੰਘਾਂ ਨੇ ਸ੍ਚੇਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹ ਦੇ ਦਰਬਾਰ ਜਾ ਕੇ ਮਥਾ ਟੇਕਿਆ ਤਾਂ ਉਥੇ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਅਖੰਡ ਪਾਠ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਚਲ ਰਹੇ ਸਨ |ਸਿਘਾਂ ਨੇ ਬਾਬਾ ਜੀ ਨੂੰ ਕਿਹਾ ਕੀ ਅਖੰਡ ਪਾਠ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਚਲ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ ,ਇਸ ਲਈ ਕੀਰਤਨ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਰ ਸਕਦੇ |ਬਾਬਾ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਸਿਘਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਕਿਹਾ ਕੀ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਲੰਗਰ ਪ੍ਰਸ਼ਾਦਾ ਛਕੋ ਅਸੀਂ ਵਿਚਰਦੇ ਹਾਂ ,ਬਾਬਾ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਉਸੇ ਵਕ਼ਤ ਸਿਘਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਭੇਜ ਬਾਹਰ ਟੇਂਟ ਦਾ ਇੰਤਜਾਮ ਕਰਵਾ ਕੇ ਮਹਾਰਾਜ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਕਰਵਾ ਦੀਤਾ ,ਤੇ ਸਿਘਾਂ ਦੇ ਲੰਗਰ ਛਕਣ ਤਕ ਅਖੰਡ ਕੀਰਤਨ ਭੋਜਨ ਚੂਰਾ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਬੰਧ ਕਰ ਲਿਆ |

ਸੋ ਇਹ ਸੀ ਪਿਆਰ ਦੋਹਾਂ ਜਥੇਬੰਦੀਆਂ ਦੇ ਵਿਚ ਭਾਵੇਂ ਕਈ ਮੁਦਿਆਂ ਤੇ ਵਖਰੇਵੇਂ ਸਨ ,ਪਰ ਇਹ ਵਖਰੇਵੇਂ ਕਦੇ ਵੀ ਸਿਘਾਂ ਦੇ ਪਰਸਪਰ ਪਿਆਰ ਵਿਚ ਰੋੜਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਬਣੇ |ਪਰ ਅਜ ਕਲ ਦੇ ਕੁਝ ਚੌਧਰੀਆਂ ਨੇ ਆਪਣੀਆਂ ਰੋਟੀਆਂ ਸੇਕਣ ਲਈ ਦੋਹਾਂ ਜਥੇਬੰਦੀਆਂ ਵਿਚ ਨਫਰਤ ਦੀਆਂ ਕੰਧਾਂ ਖੜੀਆਂ ਕਰ ਦਿਤੀਆਂ ਹਨ |
ਭੁਲ ਚੂਕ ਮੁਆਫ਼
ਦਾਸਿਨ ਦਾਸ

Now we have the youth unashamedly knocking down the walls!
Its video like the one originally posted and these type of videos which are breaking the walls.
[www.youtube.com]

you don't gain any glory by defending these fear mongering clowns!
SingfrroBham - Iv not twisted anything my friend, this was a post by a taksali singh on the internet. I dont really care about what Thakur Singh says, but his followers interpret his message llike I have put across on this boar. Dont shoot the messenger!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login