ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Acne Treatment

Posted by SinghAbb 
Acne Treatment
April 09, 2014 10:45PM
I think that most acne treatments are like bleach things, so they can slightly change hair colour. Now if someone has a big pimple problem, is it OK for them to use these as they are not doing it to change their hair colour?

Does anyone know of any at home ways of dealing with acne?

By the way, I think that this is the best forum to get inspired into Sikhi. smiling smiley
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Acne Treatment
April 10, 2014 03:29AM
Bhai sahib at my teenage I also had suffered from this problem.There is no solution of it maybe someone refers you to go to some doctor and they will prescribe you lot of tablets but this will help you untill you are used to with those medicenes.What I prescrib you is to Stay Calm and Jaap Naam.lol
This acne problem will automatically goes by the time goes.I know this looks bad and many people discourage you but no need to worry.As the time pass it will automatically gets faded.
Note-Dont prick them.If you do so then they will create problem for your future also.....No need to worry smiling smiley
April 10, 2014 12:21PM
Keeping bibek reduces acne because it forces you to eliminate many intoxicants, chemicals, and unhealthy ingredients from your diet (assuming you stick to a simple diet of daal/parshada/dahi, etc).

It would not be okay to use products that you know will do beadbi to your kes, i.e. bleach your kes.
April 12, 2014 09:33AM
I suggest you look up online for ayurvedic solutions. I am sure there must be some products from Himalaya company which you can use.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login