Advanced

Bhagat-Roopi picture of Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh ji

Posted by Amritvela 
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
cant view it
waheguroo!
Bhai Sahib's eyes clearly show that they are not looking at Drishtmaan (visible world). The following Pankiti immediately came to mind after looking at this picture:

ਲੋਇਣ ਦੇਖਿ ਰਹੇ ਬਿਸਮਾਦੀ ਚਿਤੁ ਅਦਿਸਟਿ ਲਗਾਈ ॥24॥
(The eyes are looking at Vismaadi Vaheguru and the mind is focused on the unseen).

Meharbaani Amritvela jee, for posting the picture.

Kulbir Singh
I saw this picture at work, and let out a loud vahegurrroooooooo!

This is...............AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!, better than any i have seem before!
This is one of my favorite pics of bapuji ! smiling smiley
Wonderful picture!
I can see resemblance in Bhai Sahib and their daughters (Bibi Daler Kaur) son!
Bhai Kulbir Singh Jio, what a fitting Pankiti! So amazing to see Bhai Sahibs spark!
Thank you for sharing this picture Amritvela Jee
cant see the image...
Amritvela, Bhai Jujar Singh jee et al. 

Hope you don't find it rude in me asking for you to all upload pics of bhai sahib on this gurmat khajana site. In the past two weeks we have seen new pictures of bhai sahib that had been in the possession of vadbhagee singhs in india. Benti - share the pics please accompanied by all the information you have about the photo smiling smiley
Waheguru

Try to put this picture on your desktop if you work on computer most of day. EVery time you see the desktop, you will feel the Gurrrrrrrrrrr without any effort after seeing this picture of Bai sahib.
i can still not c the pic
I am re-posting the picture for the benefit of those who aren't able to see it in the first post.

Just looking at this picture of Bhai Sahib makes my mind happy, especially with the stress of university and final exams coming up.

Dhan Dhan Gursikh Pyarai.
Vaheguru!
What an amazing photo
Manmander Singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Amritvela, Bhai Jujar Singh jee et al. 
>
> Hope you don't find it rude in me asking for you
> to all upload pics of bhai sahib on this gurmat
> khajana site. In the past two weeks we have seen
> new pictures of bhai sahib that had been in the
> possession of vadbhagee singhs in india. Benti -
> share the pics please accompanied by all the
> information you have about the photo smiling smiley

Was fortunate to find this one in my mothers album which she brought with her to the UK when she got married. I hadn't seen this one in the public domain before and so we used it whilst compiling the exhibition which was used in the AKJ UK Smagam in 2011 to commemorate 50 years since Bhai Sahibs passing. Will have a look in there again if there are any others which have not been seen before.

Bhai Sahib's eyes clearly show that they are not looking at Drishtmaan (visible world). The following Pankiti immediately came to mind after looking at this picture:

Looking into Bhai Rama Singh Ji's eyes was also an experience. One could not stare into them for more than a few seconds and when the opportunity arose it was something I've never witnessed. Their eyes would change in colour in real time (no I wasnt on medication at the time spinning smiley sticking its tongue out), and piaar and immense power were present in abundance. In truth I only focused on them when another Singh mentioned it to me, and the moorakh that I am doubted him so had to see for myself.
Picture of divine bliss.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login