ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

not freedom arming but post preparation should 1984..

Posted by ks 
...ever occur again...Sikhs need to have arms as protection, just like every family in America are armed for protection...tell the terror crime investigators do not be fooled by India, because the truth has unfolded many times recently with ladies raped in open, mobs attacking minorities places of worship...WE NEED AMMUNITION TO DEFEND LIVES OF CHILDREN, WOMEN, SENIORS..FROM KILLER MOBS ji?
[www.sikh24.com]
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
I wouldn't be surprised if the Americans arrested that American Sikh brother is just to make the Indians happy in order to compensate for putting in jail that corrupt Indian ambassador who was caught red handed doing labor exploitation. This seems like damage control being done by Americans.
I totally agree jio, same situation in singapore
.indians respected..sikhs monitored closely..used to be reversed as Indian Tamil gang fights, alcohol, even fatal adultery turned murder, relative who had affair male with wife, chopped body, and cooked curry ...to try to hide evidence...
I would to add that using a gun results in having to then prove one's innocence...to save lives of family, oneself, defense was necessary...as in some SOPW.
Also, the memory of taking life, would haunt me, but if that is what it takes to protect our love ones, what choice do we have if corrupt police abuse power..
Singh1699 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wouldn't be surprised if the Americans arrested
> that American Sikh brother is just to make the
> Indians happy in order to compensate for putting
> in jail that corrupt Indian ambassador who was
> caught red handed doing labor exploitation. This
> seems like damage control being done by Americans.

Devyani Khobragade is an indian diplomat and not the Indian ambassador. This case is a one in which there are multiple issues involved and is not simply a a case of a 'corrupt diplomat' who did 'labour exploitation'. There is more than what meets the eye.

I would not argue in favour of the wages given to the maid servant which is debatable both sides. The more important question is : does US treat other countries, especially, developing nations, as equals, when it comes to rights and privileges?

There is a hardly any proof needed for the 'fact' that US is a global bully. And when it comes to bullying they consider trampling the smaller nations under its feet as nothing. They can concoct up a flimsy and untrue reason like 'weapons of mass destruction' to bomb down Iraq, kill thousands of innocents, insult a whole nation and control its each and every aspect according to its whim and fancy. And when not even a shred of evidence of 'weapons of mass destruction' were found, what did they do? Did they put George Bush on trial for killings thousands of innocents? No. They think that just feeling regretful is enough.

They do not care for sovereignty of other nations. They attack the Pakistani territories with drones and kill their targets with impunity.Osama bil laden was not proven to be behind the World Trade Centre bombing. He was just chosen as a scape goat. Noam Chomsky and many others have spoken with knowledgeable authority on this. US continues with its drone attacks even today without any respect for international borders. It does not care about the innocents being killed in the process.

As I mentioned above, Devyani's case is not just a case about the wages paid to the servant. Its about the question of treatment of diplomats of other nations. International laws lay down rules for diplomatic immunity. The basis of these rules is that a diplomat is representing his/her country and in that capacity he/she cannot be given common criminal treatment, because that amounts to disrespect to the nation he/she is representing.

US officials are given 5 star treatment in India. Special privileges at airports, special allowances for import, special I Cards for facilitating smooth execution of their stay in India. And do Indian Diplomats get anything in return? No. Indian Embassy was not even given a PARKING SPACE. And what about the US embassy in India? A WHOLE ROAD was sealed off and given for their use. (This was the first privilege broken down when a row escalated between the two nations).

We were graceful enough to treat them like VIPs, and what do they do? They STRIP NAKED Devyani Khobragade, STRIP NAKED, meaning they took off all her clothes? And not only this, they did a CAVITY SEARCH, meaning they also searched Va***a as well as An** of Devyani, an Indian Diplomat. Is this not an extreme disrespectful treatment of a Lady? What were they looking for? Weapong and drugs on Devyani's person?? And what was the case about? About wages of a maid servant. She was not a terrorist mind you!

If you think that the maid servant raised this issue because of slave wages, then its a false opinion. Maid did all this to get herself and her family immigration to US. She has her whole family in US now even though she herself broke the contract of the job and even when New Delhi let the US authorities know months in advance that the maid is wanted by law. She broke her contract, she ran away, and was reported as missing. She was not kept enslaved mind you. If she had problems with wages she could have always resigned and come back to India. The truth is she wanted her whole family immigration visa to US. Her family was evacuated out of India and even their tickets were paid by the US govt. So US can ignore the laws of Indian state as and when they like!

US does not believe in the Principle of reciprocity. Indian government has allowed many US Diplomats to bring along 'companions' to India. These 'companions' are actually homosexual partners. Right now Gay sex is banned in India. So if India arrests all these diplomats and their partners, women as well as men, handcuff them, bring them to police stations, take of all their clothes, search their private parts, and then throw them in dirty cells along with common criminals; all this should not be acceptable to US. But in reality would US accept this lying down? No. It would almost come to a declaration of war.

That's what Shashi Tharoor pointed out. He said, look at how we treat your diplomats and how you treat ours. If you have some problem with our diplomat then at least treat them with dignity.

Allow me to point out that this case is similar to searching the Sikh gentlemen by asking them to take off their turbans. There are, and should be, other, and more respectful ways of conducting a search on a person. Stripping naked a lady (who is also a diplomat, representing a friendly nation) and then inspecting her private parts is beyond imagination. For US it may be a 'standard procedure' but it is extreme humiliation nonetheless.

I just wanted to point out these things on Devyani's case. I do not wish to hijack this thread.
I feel very very sorry for the diplomat, but has not India subject AMRITDHARI SINGHNIS TO WORST WHEN THE POLICE ALLOWED MOBS TO BRUTALLY GANG RAPE SINGHNIS, IN PRESENCE OF MALE MEMBERS OF FAMILY; SPOUSE, BROTHER...IN 1984, AND SUCH MOBS, INCLUDING POLITICIANS, POLICE WHO LED THESE ATROCITIES FREE TODAY, JUSTICE YET TO PREVAIL..? THEN SINGHS WHO TAKE JUSTICE AGAINST POLICE WHO ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN, AND DID SAME TO SINGHNIS IN PRISON, BRUTALLY HUMILIATED WITH IRON RODS PUT IN THEIR PRIVATE PARTS! WHAT WERE THEY LOOKING FOR, I ASK YOU JI?? PLEASE DO READ POSTS ON THIS FORUM ABOUT SUCH ATROCITIES.....PLEASE..
India may treat USA great, but how does it treat its own Sikhs, other minorities ji? Bhai Sahib starvation had to go on for so long to finally, slowly be met after world pressure....but Anna Hazare, was not arrested, demands met less than two weeks?
I see diplomat very unfortunate experience as Akal Purakh rule of law to India, for its evil double standards...
Let us consider that too...
PLEASE DO ALSO READ ABOUT BHAI KARAM SINGH JI SUFFERING IN INDIAN PRISON ON THIS FORUM...PLEASE..
BHAI PROF DAVINDER SINGH BHULLAR ENTIRE MALE FAMILY MEMBERS KILLED, BHAI PAL SINGH DRIVER KILLED IN FALSE ENCOUNTERS BY POLICE..
I EYE WITNESSED ONE SUCH COLD BLOODED MURDER BY POLICE IN PUNJAB DURING MY FIRST VISIT TO INDIA...MY MAMA UNARMED NEIGHBOR, KILLED FOR SIMPLY INFORMING PRINCIPAL TO NOT LET STUDENTS HAVE ANSWERS TO TEST, AS HIS CHILDREN STUDIED..
HIS MOTHER THREATENED WITH SAME FATE WHEN SHE APPEALED TO POLICE TO NOT BREAK THEIR HOUSE BELONGINGS AFTER THEY KILLED HER SON.
[www.sikhchic.com]
Excellent link reply ji..
I would like to add that the only TRUE AUTHORITY IS SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JIO, also not spared india's abuse of power in 1984, and most recently, in south India, where police arrived NEXT DAY...
NO ABUSE OF POWER ESCAPES WAHEGURU'S AUTOMATIC RULE ji...whomsoever is the bully, will face TRUE JUSTICE NOW OR HEREAFTER...this is obvious fact, as beginning to unfold here, and Bhai Randhir Singh Jio justifies in His books ji...many born back in shoes of whom they bully, to wonder why their fate as it is...read Bhai Randhir Singh Jio books..better still read www.srigranth.org ji..
Singh1699 and KS ji,

You seem to be okay with women being stripped naked and then cavity searched! And that too in a civil case!

Preet Bharara is nothing more than an opportunist. And here is a link for you, the official reply to Bharara:

ndtv

If you are a US sympathizer then its a different matter, but there are many links which can be provided in this case to argue that US did not follow international rules and conventions in Devyani's case. The latest news is that Devyani had full diplomatic immunity the day she was arrested. She was an accredited Adviser with the Indian Mission to UN. She was accredited in August and it is valid till December 13. As is stands now, she had full diplomatic immunity the day she was arrested. So US Marshalls shot themselves in their foot when they did what they did.

That the US is a global bully, and it degrades citizens of other nations and ethnicities by its searching 'standards' at its airports and other places, is so common a story that it hardly needs substantiation.

My support for Devyani is based on the fact that she was stripped and cavity searched. I shudder at the thought that my wife or one of my sisters can one day be similarly searched on a visit to the US. If this does not bother you I am surprised but for me this is outrageous.

KS ji your veiled suggestion that what happened to Devyani is some form of karmic retribution is not a noble thought. Going by this logic you should never raise your voice against forcing Sikh gentlemen to take off their turbans at US airports. When it happens to us it is injustice and when it happen to them it is karmic retribution? If Sikh women were raped in India, should we feel happy that now an Indian girl was stripped naked and cavity searched?? If this is not unbecoming of a Gurbani follower, then I do not know what else would be.

PS: I would not post further on this topic, not even a reply to any post. I do not wish to start a long drawn argument on Devyani's case. When I posted the first time it was out of a shock at the implied opinion expressed here that it was okay that Devyani, a woman, was stripped naked and cavity searched just because she was an Indian diplomat. I am now convinced that if there are double standards here. Had this happened with a Sikh lady there would have been a furore over here. Enough said.
No where in my post did I imply that it is alright that diplomat cavity search, after stripped of her clothing..i also stated bully will be made to walk in shoes of victim ji..
i would never wish that on my worst enemy...i have my own very painful personal experiences of being bullied by USA.
my point is do you not not shudder that your own country treats very devout Sikh females worst ji?!
Waheguru's automatic laws set the reap what you sow, as India has committed thousands of worst atrocities against Sikhs, other minorities...
I HAD BEGUN MY POST ABOVE WITH STATING I AM VERY VERY SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FEMALE DIPLOMAT, BUT ACCORDING TO MR PREET, SHE HAD HER PHONE, AND OPPORTUNITY TO CALL HER ATTORNEY TO AVOID SUCH HUMILIATION, WHY DID SHE NOT DO IT JI?
I am a very poor person, and could not afford an attorney to fight being bullied out of a lucrative government career, and retirement due to my Sikh head attire...
more painfully losing my only child, taken to hospital, medicated against my approval, left for 2 WEEKS in filthy hospital, with very dangerous male African American youth (beating each other when I did get a supervised 10 minutes to see my child after 2 weeks) ...to this day ( years..i have no access to my child medical records to know why she suffered anxiety attacks when reminded of hospital stay)...then to be bullied into signing my child back to sibling whom she lived with for 2 years...other mothers were like zombies in such courts, while I was threatened with arrest by court police when I called judge, and persecuting attorney crooks, for treating poor parents as not worthy of a voice in their corrupt family court, and WORST NOT WORTHY OF OUR CHILDREN JUST BECAUSE WE ARE POOR...and falsely accused of being cause of our child condition ji..
JUST AS OUR WORDLY SIKHS CAUSED SUFFERING OF PUNJAB SIKHS, MY SIBLINGS I TRUSTED DID SAME...THUS NO SIKH ORGANIZATION WOULD ASSIST ME, INSTEAD REFERRED ME TO USELESS LOCAL AGENCIES, WHO REITERATED COURT ACTIONS...IF YOU POOR, THEN YOUR CHILD DESERVE TO BE WITH...
so eyes academic, I have humiliated myself enough on public forums, to get my voice heard, and again here today...
I have vowed to my virtual daughter Singhni to cease complaining about my woes as it is not a Sikhi thing to do...EVEN WAHEGURU DISAPPROVES OF...
Waheguru assures that He will make us many times happier if we accept His will, and indulge in Gurbani...what I am attempting for my child over phone, and myself ji..
MY ARDAS THAT WAHEGURU HELP ALL FEMALES BULLIED BY CORRUPT WORLD HEAL THROUGH GURBANI...
I am also trying to cease my irritating presence on public forums before new year is here ji...
I have had other humiliation in USA..
due to again my poor status...but believe it is a all due to human nature to by most in world, regardless of race, to judge others in terms of wealth...rather than character...india is considered third world, thus I assume no regard for its diplomat...
I would like to add that I am very poor because I do not believe in hanging on to a job, if it takes away my peace of mind...thus, I do not have stable income.
Also, I have been told my posts lack proper English language. I have a limited data plan, thus rush my posts ji.
Waheguru does not take poor English into consideration, as He (use of uppercase to signify respect) knows my heart ji...
Perhaps our lives were meant to be kept within a box within our minds so that other are not able to intrude upon it

our lives are our godgiven responsibilities I feel..(in my opinion)
Wise advise Singhni jio!
...Gurbani has taught me peace is within us, and we lose game of life if we search elsewhere...Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jio...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login